[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT ARE YOUR CREDENTIALS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 222.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
WHAT ARE YOUR CREDENTIALS?
>>
>>2575191
What are his?
>>
>>2575217

Working in the business before you were even born?
>>
>>2575223
>working
Definitely worked the shaft lmao
>>
>>2575217
drawing the ratings
>>
What happened to Vinny Ru's nice office? Is he struggling to make ends meet with his podcasts?
>>
>>2575223
Bro, he worked for wrestling, bro? That's gay, bro. He at least has homosexual tendencies, bro.
>>
>>2575389
Corny buried him. Only smarks listen to him.
>>
>>2575482
But smarks hate the guy too. Isn't he more for the anti-smark, "modern wrestling is fucking shit" crowd?
>>
>>2575389
He moved to log cabin in Indiana, podcast ratings through the roof tho after BTFOing the marks on his show
>>
>>2575482

Literally the other way round.

Oh, Hi Jim!
>>
>>2575502
>succeeding
>moved to Indiana

kek, pick fucking one.
>>
>guy who's been successful in literally one place ever for a five year period over fifteen years ago questioning the credentials of others
>>
>>2575223
He was getting fired from the business before I was born too.
>>
>>2575631

>credentials

He's right to question the credentials of Meltzer and other marks like him though.
>>
>>2575636

You talking about Cornette or Russo?
>>
>>2575638
Meltzer has watched wrestling for like four decades and writes fucking 50k words a week about it, I trust what he has to say more than Russo.
>>
>>2575638
Russo was literally a mark Dave before McMahon gave him a gofer job.
>>
>>2575631
At least he was doing something with wrestling directly, learning how to do a show (and he does know, only problem is nobody gets it), what has Dave Meltzer done in general for wrestling besides writing a magazine and speculating for 20+ years? Even Jim fucking Cornette wrestled matches besides running actual promotions and being a manager for a big group of people
>>
>>2575661
>(and he does know, only problem is nobody gets it)

tfw Russo swerves are 2 deep 4 tha common rasslin' fan
>>
>>2575648
Literally an armchair booker - never spent a day in the business - I trust a random mark off here just as much as Metzler and his stooges
>>
>One guy has been a journalist and a student of the business for forty years and has kept his job that entire time.
>One guy has gotten fired everywhere he's worked but was successful for a couple years over a decade ago.
>The latter is more credible than the former.
You guys are a special kind of stupid.
>>
>>2575912

Hi Dave!
>>
>>2575912

Correct me if I'm wrong but Russo was never fired from the WWF, or WCW, he was only fired from TNA after the whole consultant ordeal.
>>
>>2575951
Fair enough.
>Quit WWE
>Got demoted at WCW and quit
>Got rehired by WCW and had his contract bought out
>Re-hired by WWE, immediately demoted and quit
>Hired by TNA, quit
>Re-hired by TNA, quit
>Secretly worked for TNA, quit

You're right, that sounds way better.
>>
>>2575217
Bringing ratings up when he was writing Raw, bringing ratings up when he was writing Nitro, bringing ratings up when he was writing TNA.
>>
>>2575482
Cucknette literally got BTFO by Russo when he offered to come to his show for free and got declined
>>
>>2575648
>trusting an obsessed manchild smark
>>
>>2575191
>liking a pathological liar like Russo even ironically

I want reddit to go and stay go
>>
>>2576003

Post proof, Jim
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1000x967px
>>2575987
>citing Russos tenure in fucking WCW as evidence of his credentials
>>
>>2575217
Having actually worked with 3 of the biggest wrestling companies in the world instead of just reporting what some jobber or Chris Jericho told you happened backstage
>>
>>2576014

Drew more ratings than that garbage Sullivan booked (ie. The Dog)
>>
>>2576008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWsdf1N2jt4

>I swear on my CHILDREN dat I don wurk fa TNA Jim
>gets fired three days later
>HAHAHAHAHA LOOKIT DESE DIRTSHETS GETTIN WURKED BRO!

He sure worked TNA into getting taken off Spike
>>
>>2576014
>never watched Russo's WCW before Kevin Sullivan got him out of creative
>>
File: dv334.jpg (7KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
dv334.jpg
7KB, 272x185px
>>2576003
>redditor telling us to go back
The state of this board
>>
>>2576025
Yeah he sure worked TNA into getting on Spike in 2005
>>
>>2576014
Because it's true. When he came in to write Nitro, it was at 2.6. When they canned him after three months, he'd brought it to a 3.4.
>>
>>2576027
i'm tired of your ebin leddit memes. just stay there
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.