[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to give me a reason why the attitude era

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2594.jpg (40KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2594.jpg
40KB, 700x400px
You have 10 seconds to give me a reason why the attitude era was better than the ruthless aggression era
>protip: you can't
>>
>the attitude era didn't lead wwe into the pg era
>>
I cant
>>
>>2574395
WCW and ECW were still around.

/thread
>>
It wasn't filled with vanilla midgets and Gaytch's reign of terror
>>
The brand split era, you eDrone.

There was nothing about that era that was ruthless or aggressive. It was some corny promo to give Cena an excuse to continue getting title shots and devalue the prop. It had absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the roster.
>>
Because jobber stables entrances alone were more fun and entertaining
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wQnAhkT-9M&t=69s
>>
I'm sure you grew up with the RA era like I did, so of course whatever you grew up with is what you'll like more.

Though personally, I've become a huge NWA/WCW fan over the years to the point where I prefer it over WWE thanks to the Network and YouTube.
>>
2002 Smackdown was fucking GOAT
>>
>>2574395
More dimes
>>
>>2574395
It wasn't. 2002-2006 Smackdown is GOAT WWE product.
>>
Anything good from the RE era is attributed entirely to Smackdown.

Raw and Haitch'a 2-3 year long self wank were the drizzling shits
>>
Stone Cold Steve Austin

>BTFO
>>
>>2576144
He said reasons to like the AE, not despise it
>>
>>2576148
Ohhh, I see what you did there....you flipped it around...oh, you're funny man.
>>
File: 1492118482013.jpg (90KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
1492118482013.jpg
90KB, 400x358px
>>2576148
>Toothless Aggression baby seething this hard
>>
>>2574395
>memes
>>
Better characters/gimmicks and weekly episodic TV
>>
>>2574395
Dimes were actually drawn in the AE
>>
>>2574395
>Austin at his prime, drawing more than anyone else in history
>product was at it's literal hottest
>drawing more dimes
>even though there were hits and misses in retrospect the wackiness worked for the time-frame
>literally half the RA Era was shit (Raw)
>>
Raw+Nitro+ECW > Raw+Smackdown
>>
>>2574395
>GOAT era
>kills wrestling
what did you mean by this?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.