[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is womens wrestling so botchy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 13

File: Charlotte-Angry.jpg (36KB, 610x250px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte-Angry.jpg
36KB, 610x250px
>>
Because women have smaller brains
>>
Women are naturally weaker, slower, less agile and have slower reaction times.
>>
>>2573772
Because the career appeals to less women, once you filter out the ugos and the ones wo legitimately can't do anything you've got small pool to pick from.
>>
>>2573782
No it can't really be that can it? I always thought it was just poor training.
>>
File: 1484345899393.gif (199KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484345899393.gif
199KB, 500x600px
>>2573772
because we don't hold them to the same standards we hold male wrestlers to. It's exactly the same with police and soldiers. women simply aren't as good so instead of acknowledging this we just lower the bar.
>>
Its' 2017 and they're is still sexism what the fuck.
>>
>>2573786
That too but no amount of good training will ever be able to make them more than merely decent
>>
>>2573792
This.
The fact they get passes because they are women is disgusting.
>>
>>2573798
Its's like nobody doesn't not care about nothing any more.
>>
>>2573792
pathetic troll attempt you got there, friend
>>
Because women don't really want to wrestle
>>
>>2573815
You just got working, bubba. Congrats your marker now.
>>
>>2573821
That is really really dumb of you to say
>>
>>2573830
i can kinda understand what he means
>>
>>2573772
A lot of Joshi isn't botch riddled. WWE just has really bad womens wrestling 9/10 times
>>
Joshi bitches prove that women's wrestling can be well-executed and fundamentally sound. Thing is to get to that level the joshi almost kill themselves in really intense training and Stateside we don't hold women wrestlers to the same standard.
>>
My #1 beef with women's wrestling in the WWE:

>girl A and girl B in the ring
>they do a suplex/ddt spot or any spot that involves a mid level bump
>girl B takes the bump
>before she even hits the mat the ref is in her face checking to see if she is still alive/breathing as if she just fell 20 ft off a ladder through two tables
>moves on to girl A and does the same thing

It fucking DESTROYS any momentum in the match and makes the already challenging task of suspending your disbelief that much harder.

I'm supposed to believe these are tough women wrestlers that can hang with the guys, when I see this it only makes me think they're a bunch of bimbos playing pretend (which many of them are, but still).
>>
>>2573877
>>2573908
Joshi are just as sloppy as any woman. The only difference is they're incredibly reckless and take bumps that you'll never see a WWE woman do
>>
>>2573912
That's not true. I don't even watch much joshi but those chicks are really good wrestlers, pussies be damned. There's a reason gaijin women stand out so much in Joshi feds and its because their training isn't nearly as comprehensive or intense.
>>
Women are afraid of taking the hits. That is the problem with women's wrestling.
>>
File: vsd.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
vsd.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>2573923
The shitty wwe barbie dolls maybe
>>
File: meiko2.webm (945KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
meiko2.webm
945KB, 600x338px
They're just not trained well enough in the States. Asuka rarely botches. I honestly can't remember a single one from her entire NXT run so far. Part of it might be because she knows what she's good at and sticks to it. Women like Sasha try to do all this shit that's above their skill level and the result is botching
>>
>>2573772
Charlotte is the only reason I watch women wrestling, she's top tier.
>>
>>2573772

There are only a handful of women in the WWE that are actually any good. So the chances that someone will botch are higher because the average quality is lower.

Then again: botches happen everywhere and to everybody.
>>
>>2573772
Because WWE still considers looks to be more important than skill.
>>
>>2573772
because most of the women are selected for wrestling based on their looks and then they quickly try to give them wrestling training
>>
>>2574129
Good, they're right. Bliss isn't the most over woman on Raw for her workrate nor was Nikki.
>>
>>2574163
Bliss isn't the most over woman on RAW anyway...or if she is, she has to prove it in a town that isn't her hometown.
>>
So, why does no one ever chant botchamania! when women botch?
>>
>>2574632
Because that would imply they are actively paying attention to that shitshow
>>
File: 1488513467674.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488513467674.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>comparing wrestlers with 1-5 years experience to wrestlers who have been wrestling for 15+ years
>>
>>2573772
Sasha banks is the most botchtastic one
>>
>>2573772

>worse spacial awareness = inability to follow what's going on around them and calculate their position relative to other things (this is why women often look confused when partaking in sports)
>muscles are weaker
>out of a stock that's already lacking in athleticism, appearance and style take priority

>>2574129

>WWE

When was the last time that you saw a really popular female wrestler who wasn't attractive? That's right, never. The fans consider looks to be more important than skill, and companies subsequently give them what sells.
>>
It's mostly the WWE women who botch constantly and have poor matches. Other promotions aren't that bad.
>>
>>2574723
>>2574719
>>2574706

see
>>2574703
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>2573789
If Trish and Lita inspired this crop of """wrestlers""" can you imagine who this crop is going to inspire? The death of wrestling can't come quick enough.
>>
>>2574703
Becketty has a decade of experience and still botches constantly
>>
>>2574703
''veteran'' divas like asgooka are still shit and amateurish next to any male
>>
>>2574703
>letting wrestlers with 1-5 years experience get tv time and main events
>>
>>2574733
>asuka
>worse than Titus
Come on.
>>
>>2574733
>asuka
>worse than titus
Come on.
>>
>>2574747
>>2574759
Yes she is. The fact that you had to immediately scrape the bottom of the barrel speaks volumes about divashit
>>
>>2574736

To be fair to them, the shelf life for women as entertainers is significantly shorter than those of men. If you make an 18 year old girl train for a decade before she's allowed to take center stage, she might already be past her best-by date before you deem her ready if she ages poorly. You gotta get them out there young.

>BAAAWWW MUH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

This is a biological reality for women in the entertainment industry. Men and woman alike will always favor a younger, more attractive girl. If they don't want something as short-lived as a woman's peak sex appeal to be vital to their success, then they should choose a different career.
>>
File: wtfreaction.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
wtfreaction.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>2574779
>titus
>bottom of the barrel
>>
>>2574055
nobody in the WWE is responsible for more televised botches than Charlotte's clumsy ass
>>
I think the shittiest thing is that Emma is legit one of the (if not THE) hottest female performers in the WWE, AND she's easily the best in-ring on the main roster, and yet she's been held off TV for near a year now despite having been cleared by doctors to compete since like August of 2016.
>>
>>2574829
you mean becketty
>>
>>2574839
That's what happens when you have zero charisma and blow your one chance at a push
>>
>>2573772
They get to the main stage with less training than a male does. There are less girls trying to wrestle, so the standard for success is much lower.
>>
Trying things that you can't do is basically a rule with this bitches.
>>
>>2573772
None of the women have experience. Even Becky who is a "14 year veteran" all put together has less wrestling experience than most men in their 3rd year.

If you go watch women's wrestling by decade veterans against one another it isn't any more botchy than a typical men's match (keeping in mind indie matches, male or female, will have more botches than a WWE match due to a variety of reasons).
>>
>>2573772
Couple of reasons that I've come two.
>the ring itself is designed for 200lb+ men, so women look awkward doing moved that involve using the ring in a way
>there are a lot of very good female wrestlers, but also a lot of very bad female wrestlers. The good wrestlers are put in the ring with bad ones, and as a result look terrible also
>fitness and muscle. Many of the women simply aren't strong enough to do some of the things they try and do
>>
>>2575014
>>the ring itself is designed for 200lb+ men, so women look awkward doing moved that involve using the ring in a way

Interesting thought, and could have something to do with how women's wrestling which is considered to be good like joshi federations are done in a smaller ring.
>>
>>2573772
60%of good wrestling is pure upper body strength.
Not only being physically strong, but looking the part.
Everyone knows a woman giving you a body punch doesn't hurt, so they have to escalate.

As a result it's all spots, if it wasn't difficult it'd be nothing, and people mess difficult things up.
>>
>>2574853
Explain Roman Reigns.
>>
>>2573772
They've been pushing themselves to do moves they haven't practiced enough just to prove they're as entertaining in the ring as the men.

Which is also being pushed by management, composed of an overworker (trips), a feminist (steph), a daredevil (shane), and an entertainment junkie (vince).
>>
>>2573772
Because they are women, they are only good for popping kids and cooking food.
>>
>>2573782
The inferior sex, the nigger gender.
>>
I need feminism because we have to combat all the sexist pigs in this thread. Without women in wrestling it would be half the sport it is. Check your privilege
>>
>>2575128
The only good thing about wimmins is the pussy, ass and the boobs. Feminism is only about posturing sex dolls... They all crave a strong cock to force them into submission.
>>
>>2574726
This crop of women's wrestlers is much less botchy than Trish and Lita.
>>
>>2573782

>women
>less agile than men

Still, you don't understand that even if women on average are weaker than men, there are still women that are stronger than most men?
>>
>>2575128
weak b8
>>
>>2575164
Do you mean the roided out "she" men? Even those "women" get outclassed by male bodybuilders. The women belong in the second place, it's biology and no amount of feminist garbage will change that.
>>
>>2575168

Don't spout biological arguments if you are a retard. Most biological qualities are distrubited following a normal distribution (as in pic related, which goes for height), meaning that even when men are usually stronger and taller, still you can find strong and tall women, specially in a business that specialices in finding physically exceptional people and trains them to be stronger. Also have in mind that women weight less also, so there is less wheight to lift and handle.

Try to legit wrestle Charlotte for example and see what happens (if you don't pop a boner).
>>
>>2575182
She'd be the one to get the boner mate.
>>
>>2575185

[spoiler]That would be better[/spoiler]
>>
>>2575182
Even a hulked out woman can beat an average male. But against a man who's "hulked" will beat the snot out of her. You would be a retard to deny this. It's why woman and men are in different categories when it comes to sports, the women simply can't compete. There are always exceptions, rare freaks but on general 99% women are weaker than men, this is an objective fact.
>>
>>2575195
Of course, but it depends on what you are looking for in a wrestler. It's like saying that cruserwheights are shit because they aren't as strong. They fight differently and that's all. If you only like big sweaty men hugging each other that's your problem, not mine or women's.
>>
>>2575200
The word is performance, the women perform worse. The eye candy is gone, so there isn't much to enjoy... and don't even say that the horse faced tranny, Jay Leno face, ginger potato can even compare to the divas of old like Sable, Trish Stratus, Kelly Kelly and I could go on...
>>
>>2575195
>Even a hulked out woman can beat an average male.

If you mean REAAAAAAALLY hulked up woman, then yes.
>>
>>2575182
I could wreck Charlotte in 10 seconds flat. Even 'big' women are much weaker than men in almost all cases.
>>
>>2575014
If you're truly good you can make terrible people look good too.
>>
>>2575128
I agree it would be the good half.
>>
>>2575484
Not true. When girls don't even know how to bump properly, they can't be made to look good.
>>
Because it's not women's wrestling, it's women trying to wrestle like men. And that's cool. But lets be honest, the only time a female fight is of any interest, legitimately not this 'they can get nude' shit, is when it's real fucking violent. I'm talking breaking noses, stomping them, even pulling them hair first to the ground is fucking brutal. I can believe that in a male on male fight someone might be stupid enough to try and powerbomb the other and that he might actually succeed. If I saw a legitimate fight on the street between two women and one managed to powerbomb the other I would not react with a "holy shit that's kinda cool" but a "holy shit what why how why". But, on the flip side, I would be far more impressed by a woman holding anothers head and ramming their knee into their face than if a dude did it to another dude.
>>
>>2575468

Just because you wheight 260 pounds doesn't mean you can wreck her, fatty.
>>
>>2573772

Because they haven't called Asuka up to fix it.
>>
>>2573772
Because they're doing power wrestling instead of technical wrestling, which they'd be much more suitable.

No one wants to watch Banks break her neck due to a botched superplex, they want to see women grappling and using flippy shit and holds, which fits their frames.
>>
>>2575564
>No one wants to watch Banks break her neck
you seriously misunderstand the user base here. i would pay extra money to see Botcha finally take herself out.
>>
>>2575559
>n-no you can't beat up my waifu you fatty!
lmao, sad.
>>
>>2575563
She'll be exposed as a botch machine outside NXT just like everybody else has
>>
>>2575564
This. These bitches need to stop trying to be like da big boys. They're too fucking weak and someone is going to get killed eventually.
>>
>>2574719
>When was the last time that you saw a really popular female wrestler who wasn't attractive? That's right, never.

R.I.P. Chyna
>>
>>2574719
>When was the last time that you saw a really popular female wrestler who wasn't attractive?
Charlotte
>>
>>2575564

The only thing worse than a regular women's match is a women's match based around chain wrestling and technical shit.
>>
>>2575559
I honestly think the average fat fuck on here could put up a good fight against Charlotte.....I'm serious

I'm not saying they would destroy her; she'd definitely do some damage to them but I believe they would leave her in pain too if they tried

Men - even basement-dwelling virgins - are just that much naturally stronger than the average woman
>>
>>2575677
The average fat fuck would most likely kill Charlotte. Men have ten times the raw strength and three times the bone density. Hell, your typical everyday manlet could probably hurt her. Women are just inferior to men.
>>
>>2575689
This. The only time a woman even has a chance is if she has actual combat sport experience and is going up against some slob that doesn't know shit
>>
File: big stars asuka.png (59KB, 1064x558px) Image search: [Google]
big stars asuka.png
59KB, 1064x558px
>>2575623
Her 1 on 1 matches are great. Check out these big snowflake ratings she gets. 3 and 4 star matches in her sleep.

Unfortunately every big WWE woman's feud turns into a multi person shitfest so she's better off in NXT.
>>
>>2575721
Sasha's resume is better and she's a total botch machine. Asuka is nothing special and will be exposed just the same
>>
>>2575721
>the worthless aussie whores dragged asuka to a lower rated match than dana fucking brooke or nia jax
JUST
>>
>>2573877
>>2573908

Bull-fucking-shit. I got around to watching some of Toyota's """""5-star""""" matches recently and they were all fucking botchfests. To her credit, hardly any of it was on Toyota, she's amazing and deserves her rep as the GOAT female wrestler, but no one they put her in the ring with could keep up with her.
>>
>>2573772
Ring's too big.
>>
>>2575062
Roman keeps getting pushed because he would have worn that sparkly dress like a pro if Vince had told him to.
>>
>>2574719
>When was the last time that you saw a really popular female wrestler who wasn't attractive?
Not too long ago. Kharma.
>>
>>2575878
Toyota is an overrated shitter whose only concern was getting all her movez in above everything else. Great athlete, bad wrestler.
>>
>>2575666
>no reaction
>really popular
>>
>>2575988
She does get a reaction and so do her fellow uggos like bay leno and botcha
>>
>>2575997
All I ever hear is wooooooo which is not a reaction for her desu. I don't watch are so don't know about the other 2.
>>
File: Dk6gTz6.gif (721KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Dk6gTz6.gif
721KB, 245x245px
>this thread
>>
No upper body strength and they are told to work a certain way. Like they aren't allowed to throw punches
>>
File: sasha-banks-28678755-620x400[1].jpg (78KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
sasha-banks-28678755-620x400[1].jpg
78KB, 620x400px
If you want to talk about WWE women's wrestling, it comes down to the combination of a few factors.

1. The best in-ring workers in WWE are the ones who have years of experience in the indies and/or Japan. The WWE machine is incredibly deficient when it comes to teaching wrestlers to put on actual exciting, entertaining matches. Very few of the women in WWE have significant experience elsewhere, and so very few of the products of the WWE machine are any good.

2. People just expect less from the women. Even the type of cringy marks who chant 'women's wrestling'. The attitude pervades both the women wrestlers themselves and the people training them, so everything is just half assed. Japan isn't as big on the whole feministic idea of feeding into women's delusions of superiority, so that's why the Joshis are the best female wrestlers on the planet. They really have to try to be as good as the men.

3. Biological limitations mean that female wrestlers are weaker, slower, have duller reflexes and worse spatial intelligence than their male counterparts.

Combine all of these factors and you end up with the likes of Sasha Banks; a botchy mess of wrestler with an unreasonably bloated ego.
>>
>>2573940
this seems right. Aska just squashes people quickly while Sasha tries to be innovative and does shitty cage and iron man matches
>>
File: femdom.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
femdom.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>2575212
gif related.

Muscular women putting in effort punching a tubby guy and he is not even wincing
>>
>>2575878

Toyota can be pretty fucking sloppy at times mostly due to her offense. Definitely more so than the other women considered GOATs e.g. botching the finish to last of the three Kansai/Ozaki matches.

"No one can keep up with her" is amazingly false. She's almost never the best on a card or the better in reputed matches.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.