[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Regal know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
How did Regal know?
>>
HHH knew because he is a cerebral assassin thats why he told a story of Benoit bullying people
>>
he told Chris to do it
>>
I think it was a situation where through all the years that he knew Benoit, there were a lot of subtle and not-so-subtle signs that he had serious anger issues and seemed a little 'off' (e.g. the previous domestic issue with Nancy)......but because Benoit also showed another side publicly where he could be nice, funny, etc., Regal ignored/downplayed those signs and chose to see Benoit as the nicer facade that he put on, who just also happened to get a little angry sometimes.....like "Hey, everyone gets angry/moody sometimes so that's normal, right?"

Then Regal finds out that Benoit and his family are found dead. Suddenly, he can no longer ignore/downplay all those little signs that he noticed about Benoit's personality. He's pretty sure he knows exactly what the fuck happened in that home. Which leads to him choosing his words very carefully for his Raw interview about Benoit.....right before police officially confirmed his suspicions.
>>
Benoit was a piece of shit before the murders, anyone who knew him personally and wasn't blind should have known immediately.
>>
The news and rumors were coming out as RAW aired. Likely the boys heard more information than we did sooner, and Regal wasn't going to be shy about it.
>>
Right before he went to film this JBL said to him "you don't think Chris killed that boy do you?"
>>
>>2573127
what about brain damage?
>>
He made him do it with subliminal holds.
>>
>>2573042
I thought that he and Benoit hated each other from this clip. I didn't realize that he may have known what happened.
>>
>>2573042
Because regal was his friend.
You would know if your friend did some shit or not.
Looking back his words are insanely eerie everyone else was in tears or talking about how great all around benoit was.
Regal a close friends with the man said only facts.
That he was the greatest wrestler hes ever seen
>>
Supposedly JBL asked him in distress (paraphrasing) oh god you dont think he killed his boy to which regal replied yes i honestly do.
>JBL sounding human for once.
>>
>>2573824
You may have autism.
>>
>>2573841
>>JBL sounding human for once.
Every human with even the slightest hint of decency will agree with this: don't mess with children. Don't harm them. Let them live a happy life.
>>
>>2573885
One of the worst videos I've ever watched on the internet was the one with the news story that played Daniel's voice message to Chris, saying how he missed him and to hurry up and come back home. He called his dad "pooh bear" and everything.

That shit legit depressed me for a few days. I'm not even exaggerating.
>>
>>2573898
Fuck, man, reading that hit me hard. I don't think I would dare to listen to that recording
>>
Am I missing something? I jus looked the vid up n he just said some generic hard worker shit..
>>
>>2573934

Dude.....Regal's interview for Benoit was VERY different from the others that night.

The other wrestlers were choked up, shedding tears and saying the nicest possible things about Benoit.

Regal started off saying "at a later date I'll tell you all the things about Benoit that I'd like to tell you". Who the fuck says something like that in a positive sense about a man that just died?

Then the only praise he gives him is that he was the most talented at his job, and was really dedicated to his job. That's it. No praise about the man as a person whatsoever. And he ends it with "that's all I have to say at the moment". No tears or choked-up voice.

Regal fucking KNEW.
>>
>>2573950
Yeah. I remember watching it live, and when he came on and gave that speech I got chills.

I don't know what he knew, but the fact that he withheld doting on Benoit said to me that he at least knew there was a possibility that something wasn't as it seemed.
>>
>>2573042
Did Benoit really do it though? The evidence doesn't add up.
>>
>>2573950
>>2573959

So because he wasn't balling his eyes out and just healing praise, he knew what happened?

Are y'all socially stunted? Or has everyone bought into the "suck the dead persons dick" meme?
>>
>>2573990
>So because he wasn't balling his eyes out and just healing praise, he knew what happened?
I didn't say he "knew what happened". It was more that his little speech was so incredibly different than all the other ones that it grabbed my attention. It seemed very out of place compared to everything else that was said on that show.
>>
>>2573950
I just thought he was so struck about the situation that he reacted poorly, or that maybe he was just an emotionally stout man watching it live.
>>
To people saying JBL asking if Chris did it or not, I clearly remember that night while going to commercial someone on commentary passing the same question, almost as if he is asking the viewers.
Can't find it now because it has either been scrubbed or was only for the east coast feed or that bullshit.
Anyway it happened and I never could find it again.
>>
God, that whole Benoit tragedy was so bizarre to see unfold.

To see anything WWE-related being reported extensively all over mainstream media, was surreal as fuck for a wrestling fan. This was a major fucking story that had entire half-hours to full-hours dedicated to it on CNN, MSNBC, Fox News and all the other top news outlets. Full panel discussions were held. Steroids in the business immediately became a hot topic all over again.

All kinds of random-ass wrestlers were getting airtime with top journalists and news hosts, from the big names to has-been jobbers

Cena, Bret Hart, Jericho and Ted DiBiase Sr. on Larry King Live. Grandmaster Sexay on Anderson Cooper. Vinnie Mac on the Today Show. Marc Mero and Steve Blackman arguing on Headline News. Road Warrior Animal on MSNBC. Chyna, Debra, Kevin Nash, Mr. Kennedy and Ultimate Warrior each had their own interview segments on FOX News. The whole thing was insane.

It was something that was amazing to witness, and was also something that I hope I never see again...if that makes any sense.
>>
We need links to this interview
>>
>>2574038

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp3OQAL22T8
>>
>>2573042
What did he say?
>>
>>2573990
Regal lived down the road from Benoit. He knew him outside of wrestling for years, was a friend, so yeah, he probably did see or hear shit that made him think "Fuck, he might have done it"

It doesn't mean he's clairvoyant, just observant. Way to be salty over nothing.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170423-212519.png (348KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170423-212519.png
348KB, 1080x1920px
>>2573990
Its common knowledge that by the time regal got on people were starting to figure out that benoit did it.
It waa either right before that raw ended or immediately after it ended that it waa revealed on the news it was a murder suicide.
Regal was one of the last few interviews. Not everyone knew about it but this was in the second hour. There was talk some people were still in denial hoping it was a home invasion gone wrong. A few wrestlers knew about it, regal lived down the road was good friends with beniot and chavo. Chavo and regal were amongst the first to outright know the truth or completely suspicious of beniot during the immediate aftermath.
I lived this shit.
No revisionist history.
Benoit killed his family over the course of the weekend called out of work on Sunday where he was set to win the vacant ecw title against cm punk. This led to snapping nitro into his place to become Morrison. He said it was a family emergency.
Text messages and phonecalls between chavo and benoit occurred during the weekend as benoit also called out of a house show. Chavo suspected all was not well.
Chavo and scott armstrong talked to Johnny Ace who called the cops and the cops discovered the bodies four and a half hours before that raw.
Raw was a tribute
And the first 2 mins of tuesdays ecw are the last on aire mention of benoit.
Also some shit on wiki leaks suggest someone in wwe hq knew about the murders before the police did.

So please anyone who is too young to remember this day, never lived these four days, or are just ignorantly shit posting know this as the take away.
By the time regal was on air people knew, or started to gradually accept the fact that benoit did it and William Regal knew that shit before raw start and chose his words carefully when addressing a man he once considered a good friend
>>
>>2574013
You are such a lying sack of shit.
>>
>>2574172
His stupid ass probably doesn't even realize that the arena that night was empty and only Vince and the wrestlers talking about Benoit were the ones giving any live commentary, lmao
>>
>>2574182
Its ok hes too young to member.
>>
>>2574172
I'm not though. Download the original episode on pwt or your wrestling torrent site.
That question was asked, one commentator to the other, while fading to black going into a commercial.
I can't remember if it was Tazz or JBL asking the question. It fucking happened but on YouTube replays it's not there. Why would I even make that shit up?
It was a fluid moment, he (Tazz or JBL) asks the audience before Regal's interview but they fade to commercial and the question, of course, is not brought up again.
I want to say it was Tazz. It was definitely the color commentator.
>>
>>2574210
nigga you dreamed it
>>
>>2574182
The show still had commentators throwing to commercial. Been watching since 84. Not trolling. Download the torrent. XWT or someone who has it.
When the commentator asked, which he definitely did, it was in a hushed manner almost underneath his breath but more in an astonished sense of disbelief
>>
>>2574182

Nah, technically Tazz and Styles were at the commentary position in the empty arena and they did give their thoughts on Benoit as well. I don't remember any of them speculating on if Benoit did it, though.
>>
>>2574210
>that kid that's always lying
Yeah. And your dad works for Mr.Nintendo and he says that Halo will come to Switch
>>
>>2574232
Cole and JBL were in commentary position too and also gave positive comments
JBL was near tears talking about Benoit's kids
>>
>>2574238
Download that shit niggas, I'm not that faggot kid. Reading what the other guy said, it even could've been Styles. They asked it and I always thought it was weird no one made a bigger deal about it online. But I can't find it on YouTube or DailyMotion replays.
>>
>Chris Benoit killed his family and himself rather than wrestle CM Punk

really activates your almonds
>>
>>2574210
My god you are so full of shit.
>>
>>2574167
post the wikileaks shit.
>>
>>2574325
Get the fucking torrent or sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. That's the only way you'll know for sure. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>2573990

edgy cuck
>>
>>2574210
>>2574226
>>2574232
>>2574248
>>2574257
Lying samefag.
Tazz was Smackdown commentary and the only commentary styles did was ecw.
Now please fuck cause if this continues any further ill list sources and refrences to definitively prove that you are full of shit
>>
remember when tna spanish announce team hinted some weeks before the incident that somebody at the competition would probably do something crazy.
>>
>>2574167 #
>Also some shit on wiki leaks suggest someone in wwe hq knew about the murders before the police did.

God I hate this fucking rumor, as if the only thing in Stamford is WWE HQ (might have a point actually).

All joking aside, even one fucking Google search would inform you that they FOUND the guy who edited the wiki article, and questioned him thoroughly. He was just some dude who read rumors on a website, and reposted it to Wikipedia. That's it.

And further more it was some dude who lived with him mother. He had zero connection with WWE. The fact that he lived in Stamford was just a coincidence.

But no, "muh conspiracy" tards just regurgitate the same old tired shit that they put zero effort into actually checking out if it's actually true.
>>
>>2574354
Do it, faggot.
You'll need the original file. I've already said it's not on YouTube and DailyMotion.
Download it and eat shit and die because it's on the fucking tape. Not all same, either, you faggot ass child.
Go and see for yourself. Again, what do I have to gain from lying about this dumb shit?

CM Punk vs Chris Benoit in a promo? Chris did himself a favor.
>>
>>2574341

Why don't you get the torrent? Burden of proof is on you nigga.
>>
>>2574392
Responding to myself, and posting it now so I don't have to again

https://youtu.be/5bHmsfSDvUc

His name is Matthew Greenberg. He was the guy who edited wiki.
>>
>>2574354
Tazz, Styles, JBL, Cole, JR and King were all there that night giving comments about Benoit at commentary tables during different segments. That much is true.

The rest sounds like bs.
>>
>>2574435
Nice, so you're telling someone rightfully skeptical of your retarded claim to do all of your work for you and you've already covered your tracks by insisting that it be the "original file" (how would you even know?) so that if someone actually went to all the trouble of proving you wrong you could just go "I said the ORIGINAL file XDDD" and keep pretending to be right while insulting everyone who calls you out on being a faggot. You might actually be the most autistic retard on this board and that's impressive considering we have Carter.
>>
>>2574472
Because you're not going to believe what was said unless you hear it for yourself, you have to download it for yourself.
What sense does it make for me to prove what I already know to myself?
>>2574448
You're a pussy and your post reads like a child having a seizure. The only autistic one in here if you. Read that gay shit again and you'll agree.
>>
>>2573898

Christ..........that sounds fucked
>>
>>2573990
>So because he wasn't balling his eyes out and just healing praise, he knew what happened?

Stop being a contrarian faggot cunt

Regal said not one decent word about Chris personality-wise. Not one "He was a great friend" or "a wonderful father" or "an amazing man". He strictly kept it to references to his wrestling talent and career. Anyone with common sense that was paying attention could see that Regal suspected foul play on Chris' part
>>
>>2574013
>To people saying JBL asking if Chris did it or not, I clearly remember that night while going to commercial someone on commentary passing the same question

These were the six men doing commentary on Chris Benoit's legacy that night:

>>2574467
>Tazz, Styles, JBL, Cole, JR and King

I can't see how any of them would be stupid enough to speculate about Chis being the murderer, during a live broadcast tribute to him. Not even Michael Cole is that retarded.

You also said in this post:
>>2574210
>That question was asked, one commentator to the other, while fading to black going into a commercial.

So if they were going to commercial when it was said, that means they knew they were still on the air at the time. It wasn't a situation where they thought commercials were running but the feed in your area still showed them live, so as a result they had a discussion that they thought viewers couldn't see (e.g. the Pillman's Got A Gun angle, where a few viewers saw Pillman, his wife, Kevin Kelly and others out of character and discussing details about the upcoming showdown with Austin).

In short: your claim is bullshit, sir.
>>
>>2574639
It's amazing how asking questions has become a negative.

I think the way he conducted himself was appropriate. Not to say people who were crying and heaping praise were being inappropriate.

I just don't follow the leap in logic. Saying he was a great worker and keeping his emotions in check doesn't equal him knowing what happened; too me anyways
>>
>>2574167
>I lived this shit.
autism
>>
>>2573988
I'm bored so feel free to post your conspiracy theory.
>>
>>2573988
Don't start with that cringeworthy shit, the evidence perfectly added up which is why the case was quickly closed.
>>
>>2574210
>That question was asked
So Vince had commentators speculating on who did the murder like they were watching Murder she Wrote?
>>
Holy fuck, a whole Benoit thread without some cunt claiming that it was actually a murder orchestrated or actually committed by The Taskmaster.
>>
>>2574298
underrated
>>
Holy shit lads just watched the Raw before 9/11 and Cole looks dead in the camera and says "the brothers of destruction picked up a big win tonight...but will George Bush destroy the twin towers???" Spooky stuff.
>>
>>2574899
Haha.
>>
File: 15sTZ0n.jpg (84KB, 464x720px) Image search: [Google]
15sTZ0n.jpg
84KB, 464x720px
>>2574702
>>2574890
Don't think it was a fed line. I think it was just said off the cuff. You're imagining every word is scripted, every word is fed by Vince into commentary verbatim at THIS show. That's far more hilarious to believe than what I'm saying.

It's on the tape. If you watch it, you'll see. If not, oh well.
pic unrelated
>>
>>2573990
>Are y'all socially stunted?
lol, projection
>>
>>2574298
kek
>>
>>2574041
Note: Something you guys left out of your characterizations of this statement is that he doesn't JUST say Benoit was "Dedicated" and "The best", Regal also says, "He was totally absorbed in the business of professional wrestling", which speaks to me an attempt to convey Benoit's state of mind.
Regal's eyes also become much more emotional as he says the line about being absorbed.

Personally, I don't know if Benoit's motive was ever established beyond "domestic dispute", but this statement from Regal suggests Benoit and his wife were fighting about Chris not giving time to his family (and their special-needs kid) because Benoit was absorbed in his work, and that this was a conflict that Regal was aware of (hence his eyes turn sad when he mentions it).
>>
Kevin Sullivan won in the end, lmao
>>
>>2573183
underrated post
>>
>>2574925
>this nigga is still lying
jesus. is it autism or some diffrent mental sickness?
>>
ok, heres the main link to Regal knowing he did it:

His friend and tag partner Dave Taylor was there when the bodies were discovered, because he just so happened to be bringing the family deli meat. Auld Dave got the inside scoop, fired off the info to Regal, and bam, Regal knew.
>>
>>2574891

Hi Kevin!
>>
>>2576506
>His friend and tag partner Dave Taylor was there when the bodies were discovered

Oh shit I forgot about this

I only learned this a few months ago too
>>
>>2574886
Nice try Taskmaster
>>
Just posting the whole Talk is Jericho episode about the whole situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-kSEtAXqkM
>>
>>2573042

Regal lived right down the road from Benoit. It's entirely possible, if not likely, that he called a neighbor and was told they were investigating it as a murder-suicide.
>>
>>2573833
believe me... its not about friendship.. if it was, the first person he would tell would've been Chavo Guerrero
>>
>>2574458
Never seen this before. You thinking this guy is still going on wrestling forums, campaigning against JBL and shit?
>>
>>2580154
where's the part about Regal?
>>
>>2574210
This sounds like something you dreamed.
>>
File: thegame.jpg (136KB, 644x632px) Image search: [Google]
thegame.jpg
136KB, 644x632px
>>2573042

hes been bog-pilled for quite a long time, thats how he knew
>>
Relevant video, and topical with the JBL & Justin Roberts stuff too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-zNPxlONkM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>2574298

Really gets your noggin joggin
>>
>>2573990
>Socially stunted

This is some next level projection
>>
>>2573042
He got a call from Sullivan.
>>
>>2574048
>What did
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp3OQAL22T8

Only thing he was willing to say was that benoit was a hard worker and the most dedicated in pro wrestling.

Obviously not the thing you'd say as a 'tribute' after an accident/natural causes death.
>>
>>2580265
100%. or he's dead by now
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.