[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: wol.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wol.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Anyone have the newest episode of the wor?
Was Meltzer seething over the Mauro situation?
>>
he just said that it probably isnt the end of the story and moved on to talking about the PWG show and WWEs India pandering.
>>
>>2572829
Dave *and* Bryan cannot go into too much detail right now but apparently BOTH are aware of much more information regarding the Mauro story, but can't publicly talk about it... at least not yet. My guess is whatever extra details there are will become public soon, which Meltzer hinted at.

WWE really fucked up by not publicly addressing first-and-foremost why exactly Mauro was even parting ways/settling with them, and JBL's denial/statement along with things was more than enough proof that they are actually trying to hide SOMETHING regarding this whole situation from leaking.
>>
Sorry, don't listen to shows hosted by marks with no credentials.
>>
>>2573191
This oughta be a riot.

What do you listen to?
>>
>spend all morning shitposting about how you hate Meltzer
>'c-can I have a link to Meltzers podcast, my mommy won't buy me a F4W subscription'
>>
>>2573196
Podcasts of people who have actually been in the business.
>>
>>2573196

He listens to retards like Vince Russo.
>>
>>2573215
Now hold on, hold on, give him a chance to answ - >>2573206

Oh, damn, bullseye.
>>
>>2573215
Hi Jason! You got your Wrestlemania chair back safely?
>>
>>2572829
Here you go.
The Mauro stuff is at the start
https://sabby.space/files/bwjdsoels.mp3
>>
>>2573215
>russo
>retard
russo is right about 90% of the stuff he says
>>
Most of the podcasts get taken down off youtue.
based kiwi bro posts them on some kind of audio share website for us.
i'd suck someone off for daily posts or anything
>>
>>2573262
thanks bro
>>
>>2573265
Y'know, 10.99 isn't that much, dude.
>>
>>2573284
>$120 a year to listen to two guys talk about wrestling
economy is tough, famm
>>
>>2573263
If you'd said 10% I'd be more inclined to agree with you. All Russo does now is say the most outlandish shit he can think of in order to get some fleeting measure of attention because he's been irrelevant for over a decade.

The only reason he's still around is because he's a decent enough salesman to get edgelord contrarians to buy into his hot takes.
>>
>>2573201
LEL
>>
>>2573290
But you get to listen to several pairs of two guys talk about wrestling, only one of the two is always Bryan Alvarez.

Alvarez and Meltzer.
Alvarez and Sempervive.
Alvarez and Verhai (the only one willing to call Alvarez' BS)
Alvarez and some has-been UFC guy suspended for juicing.
>>
>>2573284
No Meltzer, I won't pay you a penny for your opinions.
>>
>>2572837
Truly btfo
>>
>>2573377
The first two are based.
The other two I'm not familiar.
The shows where they review old episodes and have granny on are hell no's.
Stop trying to bait me Alva, it's almost working.
I won't argue over the content, it's great. And I've switched completely over from Wade Keller
>>
>>2573215
Russo beats Meltzer in credibility by you know ACTUALLY being part of the industry

Meltzer can literally die tomorrow and have his show run by a random smark from squared circle and nothing would change
>>
>>2573191
Hi Russo
>>
>>2573406
yeah but does a random smark have the connections he has?
>>
>>2573406
Do you not understand what journalism is? The fact Meltzer ISN'T in the industry is what his credibility as a journalist, i.e. a neutral observer, hinges on.
>>
>>2573326
>le "Russo is irrelevant" meme
You could not have made it more obvious your a wredditor if you tried. Russo made the comment that he thinks Balor marks have gay tendencies and there were articles on wrestling sites, threads on Reddit, and "journalists" like Ryan Satin throwing a tantrum on Twitter egging on his supporters to complain to Russo's sponsors. That is the OPPOSITE of being irrelevant, moron.
>>
>>2573215
Actually, even if Russo was LITERALLY retarded, he would still have more credentials than Dave.
>>
>>2573918
lmao. You just proved my point. the only way anyone outside of his tiny following even knows Russo is still around is because every once in a while he says some retarded troll shit like what you just said.

The sad state of his current career is just like his booking, over the top and cartoon-like in its desperation to get people to pay any shred of attention he can get. He has literally only been successful in one place back in the fucking 90s and is still able to sell morons like you on buying into his antics.
>>
>>2573918
Go home Disco Inferno.
>>
>>2573949
>way anyone outside of his tiny following even knows Russo is still around is because every once in a while he says some retarded troll shit like what you just said.

Except people have been shitting on Russo consistently even when he isn't saying controversial things.

>He has literally only been successful in one place back in the fucking 90s and is still able to sell morons like you on buying into his antics.

Wow you really are an idiot. TNA had their highest ratings when Vince Russo was writing the show. Nice try. You're basing your arguments around your opinions rather than facts, just like a typical SJW.
>>
>>2573979
Hi Ryan!
>>
>not listening to the best wrestling related podcast

LITERALLY /ourguy/
>>
>>2574005
fuck off scampoli
>>
>>2572829
People actually listen to this autistic cuck?
>>
>>2573377
>Alvarez and some has-been UFC guy suspended for juicing.
Tom lawlor is genuinely hilarious.
>>
>>2573993
What were those TNA ratings?
I'm sure they're noteworthy...
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.