[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an employee more dedicated to WWE than Mark Henry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: mark-henry-widescreen.jpg (972KB, 1541x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mark-henry-widescreen.jpg
972KB, 1541x1600px
Is there an employee more dedicated to WWE than Mark Henry?
>>
>>2572261
Basically anyone on TV more than him
>>
>>2572261

Getting paid well without doing any work anymore...
>>
>>2572261
Shawn Michaels.
>>
>>2572263
What I meant was that he's stuck around after all the shit they've done to him. He's been treated like shit quite often.

Then we have guys like Cuck Man Phil and Cryback, who whine and moan about everything.
>>
>>2572261
Kane.
>>
>>2572269

He had a 10 year long contract, earning 2.5 million per year, I think...of course he stuck around.

They wanted to get rid of him in the first plays, that's why they bullied him.
>>
>>2572269

What would he do otherwise? He's earning at least 6 figures annually just for turning up to training.
>>
>>2572277
He could probably retire for good if he wanted to.
>>
>>2572275

>They wanted to get rid of him in the first plays, that's why they bullied him.

And he could have left after that and live well for the rest of his life.
>>
>>2572294

And now he has a lot more money.
>>
>>2572269
>he's been treated like shit
kek i remember that time when he fucked his sister
>>
>>2572275
That's true for the first 10 years, but 10 more have passed since
>>
>>2572275
No it was 2.5 total 250k per
>>
BEEG is
>>
File: mark-henry-red-speedos.jpg (50KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
mark-henry-red-speedos.jpg
50KB, 900x506px
>>2572350
Let'see... I remember him fucking an old woman, a transvestite, and possibly Viscera (that feud was kind of a blur), but I don't remember him fucking his sister.
>>
>>2572269
it's not rare to see vince rewarding loyalty, Henry, Kane, Taker and Show earn a lot of money.
>>
>>2572261
based big draw henry
>>
>>2572261
Getting paid 1.5 million to only wrestle six times a year in Texas will make anyone loyal.
>>
>>2572481
One segment had him talking to a psychiatrist aboyt traumatic issues and he mentioned how he had sex with his sister as a kid.
When asked the last time it happened, he answered '2 days ago'.
>>
>>2573410
>When asked the last time it happened, he answered '2 days ago'.
LMAO
>>
Is there a man more dedicated to Peanut M&Ms than Mark Henry?
>>
>Outdrew CM Punk in 2013 with his Money in the Bank buyrate
>Outdrew Boreton in 2011
>Carried WWECW with Christian

How can one man be so Based?
>>
>>2572271
came here to post this
>>
Based big money Mark cashing fat stacks of Vince's money just by turning up and hanging out at the buffet backstage.
>>
File: Mark_Henry_WHC.jpg (366KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
Mark_Henry_WHC.jpg
366KB, 642x722px
Is this canon?
>>
>>2575116
Yes, that title was absorbed by the WWE Championship though. But it's still a valid world title.
>>
>>2575116
Yes
>>
>>2575116
Only real world championship in my WWE head canon desu
Universal title on RAM a shit and the WWE title has looked like shit for over a decade
>>
>>2572261
MIZ
he's worked for a solid 10 years even though all the boys used to bully him and not let him change in their dressing room and for years everyone hated him. despite that he kept putting on MOTN week in, week out and now the internet marks have jumped on the bandwagon.
>>
>>2572440
Which is still a lot back then. If you're a big dude like Henry who can defend yourself, honestly, dealing with some carny bullshit for 20,000 bucks a month ain't a bad gig.
>>
SOMEBODY'S GONNA GET THEY ASS WHIPPED
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.