[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How awful will this """match""" be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: house of horrors.jpg (92KB, 1125x633px) Image search: [Google]
house of horrors.jpg
92KB, 1125x633px
How awful will this """match""" be?
>>
I'M SCARY!
>>
>>2572167
>gets his own gimmick match
>loses it
>not even for the title rematch he's due because WWE can't be fucked to hype up the "WHAT IF HE WINS AND TAKES IT TO RAM" angle as Bray's THAT unimportant
>will not crack 3 stars

Just fucking fire Bray
And Orton
>>
>>2572243
>Bray getting blamed for booking
>>
>>2572249
I'm past the point where I use booking as an excuse for him.
He's yet to turn in a great singles match in which he wasn't unabashedly carried, and his promo style being droning and formulaic is also on him – it's not like we can completely absolve him of blame, when he chooses to deliver them with the same rhythm and structure every single time.
Booking's a problem, but he is, too.
>>
>>2572167

"House of Horror match"...might as well cut the "House of" from it.
>>
Is the "House of Horrors" match just gonna be the ring being covered in maggots again?
>>
>>2572254
So lemme get this straight: anytime Bray has a great singles match with anybody who's not a shitter he's carried, but whenever he doesn't turn in a great singles match with anybody else it's his fault?

Who does he need to have a great singles match with to meet your exacting goalposts?

>he chooses to deliver them with the same rhythm and structure every single time

So he's like basically everybody in the company?
>>
>>2572167
RUN!

(away from the screen)
>>
>>2572276

There's never been a good or memorable match with Bray in it.
>>
>>2572276
>So lemme get this straight: anytime Bray has a great singles match with anybody who's not a shitter he's carried, but whenever he doesn't turn in a great singles match with anybody else it's his fault?

Well, his only great singles matches have been against DBry and BMJ (in a gimmick match), who are two people that can carry.
Elsewhere he has had a slew of disappointments.
It's a pretty easy thing to believe.

>Who does he need to have a great singles match with to meet your exacting goalposts?

Anyone around his level and not hugely above it. You know, the usual.

>So he's like basically everybody in the company?

Yeah, just lazier with it.
>>
>>2572276
Not to bring Roman up when he's not welcome, but couldn't the exact same be said of many's complaints of him?
People just furiously screech "CARRIED" whenever he has a good match, even though he's had more with more opponents.
He's right: Bray has never really excelled unless he's in there with someone world-class, and he's had FAR too many underwhelming disappointments. Which is the bigger point, all those misfires. They lead you firmly to the conclusion that he was simply carried, and can't work with anyone around his level.
His matches with Dean are a decent thing to embolden this point. They were shit. Dean's not awful, but he's not top-tier by any stretch. Surely, with bells, whistles, and all the hard bumps they took, a capable wrestler should've extracted something memorable, especially with someone who's specialty is "HARDCORE".
But Bray couldn't. Not on the stock, not in the ring.
He's just not very good, sorry.

>So he's like basically everybody in the company?

Classic tactic. You have no actual rebuttal so you attempt to level the same complaint on everyone, setting aside degrees of offense.
Bray's far worse for it, and I question whether he's even awake when he cuts these promos. The talent is there, but he just autopilots the fuck out of them, and, in fairness, has shit material. But everyone gets the same shit, some make it work, some don't. He absolutely does not.
>>
>>2572274
I'm pretty sure its just a hell in a cell hardcore match with added spooks or fighting in Wyatt's house.
>>
>>2572276
>like everybody in the company
Nah look at people like nevil and the miz. Both broke out last years dispite shit booking. Bray is just phoning it in. After he jobs to orton he's done
>>
>>2572318
But who's "around his level"? Be specific.

>disappointments

You're not seriously blaming Wyatt for an Orton match sucking, are you?

>>2572336
>Not to bring Roman up when he's not welcome,

...but that won't stop you from doing it anyway!

>he's had more good matches with more opponents

Really makes you think...

The Ambrose matches in TLC & Ambulance were, at-worst, fine.

>You have no actual rebuttal so you attempt to level the same complaint on everyone,

Eat my ass.

Cena promos have been rote for well over a decade and Miz is the same.
>>
>>2572342
Neville has gotten amazing booking since he entered the Cruiserweight division and Miz has been getting far better booking than he deserves since he ended Ryder's IC Title reign.

>Miz has been with WWE for a decade
>broke out last year despite previously MAIN EVENTING WRESTLE-FUCKING-MANIA
>>
>The Ambrose matches in TLC & Ambulance were, at-worst, fine.

Sorry, there goes your credibility.
Back to wrestleforum, babby. Looks like you can't hang.
>>
>>2572336
>he just autopilots it
can't blame the guy since no matter what the fuck he does the creative will find a way to make him lose.
>>
>>2572339
Cap it: match ends with the House of Horrors burning down.
>>
>>2572356
>But who's "around his level"? Be specific.

The other guy brought up the Dean matches. He's fair to say as being there, and he failed to do anything good. They were a stampede of shitty matches one-after-the-other.
I'm not blaming him for an Orton match sucking, but I'm blaming him for plenty of other matches he was in that people had hopes for sucking. He's just misfire after misfire, unless he's in there with a Grade-A vet.

>The Ambrose matches in TLC & Ambulance were, at-worst, fine.
>Eat my ass.

pfffhahaha
Looks like I'm dealing with an intellect here.
Ah well, so much for (You)
>>
>>2572364
Never posted on Wrestleforum but sweet projection.

Elaborate on what was wrong in those matches.

>>2572374
Yeah it's totally on Bray that matches with Reigns or 2010s Kane & Jericho sucked...

>Looks like I'm dealing with an intellect here.

It's certainly not yours.
>>
>this one braymark

Leave him alone lads he's gonna cwyyy
>>
>>2572384
>zero rebuttal
>>
>people think Bray is goin to lose

They wouldn't have made it a non title match is Bray was going to lose ha goofs. Plus its obvious that Jinder is going to interfere.
>>
>>2572406
>can only win if someone interferes
kek
>>
>>2572432
>Cholo recently got BTFO by baseball metaphors
>he's gonna use it everywhere despite not even understanding it
>>
>>2572312
Wyatt Family vs The SHIELD.
>>
>Not for the belt

While that sucks, I can see Bray winning if its not for the belt. Remember, the Wyatt's beat New Day clean in a non-title match on a pay-per-view.
>>
>>2572990
You can thank the Shield for that
>>
So does anyone know what the match is even going to be? Is "house of horrors" saying anything specific? I honestly don't know what to expect from the set up
>>
>>2573015
That's a surprising stance from anyone on this board
>>
>>2573027
WWE doesn't even know. They sent out a poll not long ago asking the fans what they want. My guess is a cage match with gimmicks attached like the god awful "Asylum match" we got last year.
>>
> Orton and Bray have made the WWE Title more worthless than the fucking US belt
>>
>>2572167
Apparently this was supposed to result in him getting the title back, until it was decided he was moved to Raw. Now it's in a Raw PPV because reasons and will be quickly forgotten about

Rumour is he was supposed to get the title off Orton to lose it to AJ at Summerslam.
>>
>>2572243
I legitimately can't wait to see what kinda stories Bray lets loose when he leaves WWE. He's been fucked around a lot due to creative changing plans on a whim.
>>
>>2573037
This makes me cringe. If it's just a modified ring calling it a "house" of horrors is retarded. If they didn't already burn the Wyatt compound down I would have just preferred a pre-recorded 5 minute getin/getout Orton knocks Bray out inside and THEN burns the compound down.. honestly the feud should have ended at Mania I can't believe they are keeping this shitty storyline alive
>>
Wyatt will obviously win. They just had Corbin go over Ambrose in a non-title return gimmick match so he could "win" the feud and save face. Jinder and his crew will get involved.
>>
>>2573015
You can thank both of them.
>>
>>2572336
To be fair: a lot of those Ambrose matches were good or at least over the curve, but they forced that match onto every show ever for almost 2 years. They're not memorable because they all blurred together into a jumbled mess week after week after week.
>>
>>2572336
>Dean are a decent thing to embolden this point. They were shit.
Dean was able to have shit matches with brock lesnar and jericho. So therefore jericho and lesnar were both carried through all their other matches
>>
>>2572368
>kane burns down the house
would you mark?
>>
>>2572167
Garbage like all Bray matches
>>
>/neowoooasp/ hates brayy lmao now
what happend
>>
>>2572167
The Raw woman's match at WM was better than their match.
>>
>>2573295
reddit invaded
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.