[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CROWDS CHANTING THIS IS AWESOME I HAVE TO AGREE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: jbl-1951965.jpg (17KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
jbl-1951965.jpg
17KB, 624x388px
CROWDS CHANTING THIS IS AWESOME I HAVE TO AGREE
>>
People need to be apologizing to JBL right now.
>>
>>2571394
AH LUV IT MAGGLE
>>
>>2571412
Seriously, he did nothing wrong but accidentally upset a fucking fag.
>>
>>2571394

Like they shouldn't fire that airhead anyway...
>>
File: 1474792639361.png (55KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474792639361.png
55KB, 554x400px
>>2571423
>fucking fag did nothing but upset a fucking fag
>>
>>2571394
WE GOT OURSELVES A FLYING PHENOMENAL ONE
>>
I AM A WRESTLING GOD
>>
>>2571394
If the fans want to be park of show make them. Start having the heel trigger them till they run off crying. What would happen to reddit and twitter if ECW was around trying to puss people off
>>
>>2571394
I think Vince needs to start using the fans hate of JBL to good use to kill anything that just remotely gets fucking annoying like just imagine him spamming Tye's stupid 10 chants constantly or this awesome chants to point where it becomes uncool with the squared circle jerk crowd that they finally stop doing them
JBL could be the man to save wrestling from numales
>>
>>2571486
then they'd just claim that they are using his heat to try and kill Tye's "momentum" or some shit and protest even harder.
>>
File: 650651.jpg (103KB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
650651.jpg
103KB, 470x264px
>>2571394
CROWDS CHANTING FIRE BRADSHAW I HAVE TO AGREE
>>
>>2571960
kek when this even happen? Le meltz brought it up but for the life of me I can never hear it. Is it like 10 or so smarks yelling it to the dismay of everybody else in the vrowd?
>>
>>2571486
Based Perfect 10 Working The Anti-Smarklets
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.