[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a single dime.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: DimelessJohnson.jpg (231KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
DimelessJohnson.jpg
231KB, 640x427px
Not a single dime.
>>
He was competing with other more important sports IIRC
>>
He can't even lift a dime.
>>
The UFC is constantly fingering themselves over how this fucking faggot is the "P4P Number 1", yet, no fucker wants to watch him fight.
>>
>>2571253
He is the most boring fighter of all time
>>
File: watersports2.png (224KB, 398x621px) Image search: [Google]
watersports2.png
224KB, 398x621px
Was watching only for Waterson and Rose. Felt bad for her :/
>>
the UFC basically split the 135 division in half to create the 125 division.

So all the guys who couldn't cut it in 135 went there which explains why there is one good guy there and a bunch of jobbers who thought 135 and dom cruz was too tough
>>
>>2571261
>dominick snooze
>tough

More like a joke. Cody exposed him
>>
The problem with lower weights in most combat/fighting sports is the lack of power there is rarely a KO in these fights.

He is really boring though and just seems dull outside the octagon as well.
>>
>>2571266
Nah that was 1 fight Dom has been great for a long time. Anyone at UFC leve aside from Punk can realistically get a win.
>>
Isn't the SUPER REAL UFC supposed to be about the best fighters in the world? Why do you guys care about some meathead having no charisma? This not pro wrestling.
>>
>>2571266
that only helps my point lol
>>
>>2571277
He is dull in the ring as well, not defensive per say but tends to neutralize the opponent so it ends up being a 5 round borefest, he takes no riisks.
>>
>>2571288
So? He's winning right? Looks like you want some flippy shit and broken tables.
>>
>>2571295
You ignored everything I said.

By your logic I have to like evry professional sportsmen and If I do not then that must mean I want to see a Ladder match.

You are a fucking idiot, Go back to your Wrestling thread Faggot.
>>
>>2571301
Professional big money fights are always boring. Looks like you're not a real fan just another fag that looks for quick tap outs and KO's. Real fighting is about winning not puting out a show. Just admit you got worked by Dana, mark.
>>
I will preface this by saying you are a faggot OP. Mighty Mouse does not have the charisma of say a Connor McGregor but his record speaks for itself. Yes he has had quite a few decisions but he also finishes with subs and punches at about the same ratio. Because he is small and not overt the top flamboyant he will probably never be a real PPV draw, but he still has a great fucking track record.
>>
>>2571312
UFC has got big because it's entertaining and puts on big shows and big fights. I do not know many sports that consistantly put on bad shows that stay in business.

>Professional big money fights are always boring

Thats a hell of a claim I would like to see your evidence for that?

>you're not a real fan just another fag that looks for quick tap outs and KO's

Considering this is a thread about one fighter you are making a lot of assumptions their faggot

Go to bed Kiddo
>>
>>2571312
I agree, real fighting is what based brock did to that Samoan fatass hunt. Just completely out class your opponent.
>>
File: yano1.jpg (153KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
yano1.jpg
153KB, 500x333px
>>2571324
That match was finna fixed, a fucking work .
>>
so he's the mayweather of ufc?

worked out well for him
>>
Who
>>
>>2571332
Based Brock working the samoans
>>
>>2571312

>Professional big money fights are always boring.

Maybe if you're an MMAfag. If you're a boxing patrician, you can get an actual fight between actual men.
>>
>>2571315
>his record speaks for itself

it actually doesn't. The only champ he faced was Dominick Cruz and he lost so he went to a lower weight class. A lot of people even say he lost the fight against Uncle Creepy.

And as much as I dislike McGregor, he faced 2 champs and won and he even went UP in weight and fought at 170.

He's a good fighter but the division is a joke.
>>
>>2571253
that's because "P4P Number 1" is a meme. If he was to gain weight and height, his skills wouldn't translate very well at welterweight. Just like Mark Hunt wouldn't be knocking niggaz out if he magically shrank to 125.
>>
>>2571403
This, the sweet science always delivers.
>>
>>2571260
Jerking of to this image
>>
>>2571413
Welterweight is pushing it bud. Cruz proved he couldn't hang at bantomweight.
>>
>>2571257

I bet you wouldn't talk shit to his face faget
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.