[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Did Big Dick Meltzer mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: BigDickMeltz.jpg (32KB, 1154x231px) Image search: [Google]
BigDickMeltz.jpg
32KB, 1154x231px
>"...be patient and let it play out"
>>
Probably that shit's not done yet and the truth will come out eventually.
>>
>>2571182
Big Dick Dave just swinging his SWOLE dick all around
>>
>>2571182
WWE will go out of business

Can't fucking wait!
>>
Is Dave really a NJPW spy?
>>
>>2571182
Sounds like the faggot is crying because nobody cares about his witch hunt story
>>
>>2571182
Sounds like it means Dave needs to stop watching wrestling, go outside and get laid
>>
>>2571278
>>2571220
Sounds like WWE shills are in full damage control.
>>
this one goes all the way to the top boys

it's over, njpw will reign supreme
>>
>>2571182
is he implying this whole bully story is a big deal?
shit is over with.
wasn't even a thing when it was a thing
>>
>2016 storyline of the year : dixie vs the world
>2017 storyline of the year : big dick dave vs jbl & friends

the state of pro-wrestling
>>
>>2571182
He's panicking and scrambling on damage control because he knows his credibility is in the toilet. This kike is finished.
>>
>>2571325
His big payday and ride to respectability just took Vince's dimes to shut his mouth so yes, full damage control.
>>
>>2571220
>>2571278
>>2571325
JBL on full damage control
>>
>>2571325
>>2571326

Honestly this. Little faggot was hoping his little non-story was going to blow up and make him famous
>>
The last paragraph is interesting. Kind of sounds like he thinks this could affect their next tv deal.
>>
>>2571220
This quite honestly. He's just being found out as a hack investigator. He should have stuck to his opinion pieces and card leaks.
>>
I hate JBL as much as anyone but Le Meltz is just flailing around after overhyping some bullshit. Pitiful.
>>
Honestly, you really can/could tell he was trying really hard to make this a big deal. But no one outside of the wrestling bubble cares about wrestling, so I don't know what he was expecting.
>>
>>2571680

I doubt the wwe tv deal is in jeopardy. I think he just means in a situation like this everyone is either pro wwe/jbl or anti wwe/jbl and is shilling hard for their side, despite further information needing to come out.
>>
>>2571220
I might be wrong but this is my impression too. It seems like no one important actually gives a fuck about the JBL story. Meltzer wants it to be big because it would make him look like the hero faggot smarks already see him as.
>>
>>2571680
Yeah, USA is really going to let five hours of programming and Allah knows how many advertising shekels go just because "the mean man made me cry".
>>
>>2571325
>>2571326
>>2571478
>>2571687
>/wwe/ marks in full defense mode
>>
>>2571182
>i.e. wait until he's officially fired and then Mauro will talk

Something like that. That's basically all he has now.
>>
"i have nothing to say but dont want to look like a retard"
>>
>>2571785
No, but they are just going to pay bottom dollar for it. Hope WWE winds up on ESPN and then they both go down in flames together.
>>
>mauro actively denies it
>"nono JBL bullied him. Mauro doesn't know what he's talking about. That'll be 10.99"
What did David "the exposed fraud" Meltzer mean by this?
>>
>>2571182
who cares doe

>>2571283
>>2571327
>>2571838
davetty seething HARD
>>
>>2572124
>mauro got a huge settlement for ????? quitting?
>Dave is telling everyone JBL did in fact bully him
>The settlement might have been hush money

Even if it's false and jbl didn't do shit, it still looks really fucking bad
>>
>>2572234
To who? If Mauro isn't going to talk then literally no one outside of wrestling gives a shit. They ran a few blurbs here and there but that's where it will end now. Big Money Vinny wins again.
>>
You guys are so edgy for defending JBL

It's almost like you're "one of the boys" r-right?
>>
>You're damage controlling
>No you're damage controlling
>You're seething.
>NO YOU'RE SEETHING.
>NO YOU'RE SEETHING.
Riveting stuff, guys.
>>
>>2573286
Nice seethe you got goin on here pal

>>2573305
You're seething
>>
>>2573308
What a seethe.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.