[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daddy!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

daddy!
>>
>>2570985
Realistically, how many years has beeg put back on his life by getting this much in shape?
>>
>>2570995
None
>>
>>2570985
Mmmmm I bet his shit smells delicious!
>>
>>2570996
;_;
>>
>>2570985
Beeg actually has defined abdominal muscles?
>>
I WANT HIS NUUUƚDES
>>
>be so fat that Vince sends you to developmental during your prime when you were already established from years in WCW to shed some weight, but eventually just gives up and calls you back up anyway
>finally get in shape 20 years into your career to fight shaq and then have that match called off

Big Show? More like Big Stupid Retard.
>>
>>2571007
He used to always shit in Mcmahons office toilet and not flush and then Vince forced him to have matches with Kali so he stopped
>>
>>2570985
why didn't he bother doing this 10 or 5 years ago? He could've had multiple world title runs
>>
>>2572119
Does WWE catering just give them buffet-style meals if they don't have special requirements like vegan or shit? If I was his size, I'd gorge on all the rich food I could fit inside too, on the boss' dime.
>>
>>2570985
He should shave his ugly beard
>>
>>2572106

lol
>>
>>2572143

nah the beard is based
>>
>>2570995
The problem with being that big is that your organs are so enlarged to compensate for your mass. He might look and feel better but also losing the 100lbs has probably helped his organ functions.
>>
>>2572106
is Beeg and Taker the only friend Vinnie has?
>>
>>2572119
Big Show got into ridiculous shape for his 2008 return. 18+

>multiple world title runs
>in the CENA WINS LOL Era
>>
>>2572096
>Ironclad_contract.jpg

Like he gives a fuck with all the money he's made. Plus if I had gigantism you bet your ass I'd be hedonistically eating hamburgers and not giving a fuck 24/7
>>
>>2572096
Yeah, I guess the show shouldn't have too many regrets, he's still one of the biggest earners on the books, but damn if he got his shit together sooner he could have really been a star.
>>
>>2570985
What a cringy, old, fuck
>>
>>2572096
>>2572143
>>2572325

Spotted the indy cucks. Beeg is based
>>
>>2572153
Pretty sure he has acromegaly, so his orgasns were fucked regardless.
>>
>>2572119
He got fooled by shaq or else he would've never worked out, he's a lazy fucker and is just there to collect paycheck.
>>
>>2572507
>Vince paid off Shaq to start a feud as a long con to whip Show into shape
>>
He could have looked like this his whole life and been 25 time champion

>would rather eat cheeseburgers.

Based
>>
>>2573952
He's gonna die the same as Andre right? Eating non-stop with your boss money is a pretty good way to go.
>>
>>2573958
He'll almost certainly die earlier than the average man but not that early. Beeg is only a year younger than Andre was when he died and is in much better conditition.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.