[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman "Future fatty" Reigns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: roman weakling.webm (921KB, 420x356px) Image search: [Google]
roman weakling.webm
921KB, 420x356px
Why is Vince wasting so much time on this weakling genetic timebomb when the rest of his family are a bunch of fat fucks who keel over and die in their 30s and 40s.

Especially when he as a real alpha male in Braun Strowman who doesn't risk giving himself a hernia every time he picks up anyone over 200lbs.
>>
File: sinisto.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sinisto.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
it's always good to play to your strengths, putting bbygirl into those situations as well as trying to be funny with sufferin' succotash was one of the worst things they've done to get him sour with the people.
sin cara might not be stronger, but look how good it looks with assistance from the guy taking it, as opposed to doing the deadlift shit
>>
>>2569869
It isn't that Reigns is necessarily weak but he just has immensely shitty form when lifting things. It's one of the reasons why he had that hernia and is always struggling to lift people. Seriously he has the lousiest lifting form I've ever seen from a wrestler

Reigns need to get a lifting coach like how Cena has if they really wanna build him up as a powerhouse
>>
>>2569891
Lucha dragons were seriously underutilized
>>
>>2569921
BASED BIG TITS REIGNS TAKING DIMES FROM THE FATTIES
>>
>>2569869
Why even risk spots like that knowing you'd look a fucking idiot if the lift is even slightly wrong on either side? He looked an idiot with taker
>>
>>2570136
that just makes no sense
>>
>>2569989
So were the Vaudvillans.
>>
>>2569869
>Especially when he as a real alpha male in Braun Strowman
>Especially when he as a real alpha male
>real alpha male

nigga... you finna gay or something?
>>
You do realize that moment he gains some weight, the smarks will jizz their pants over him, because they'll see themselves in the ring.
>>
>>2570839
I would love to have braun hold me in his big muscular arms while his beard gently caresses my my neck
>>
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/alfredkonuwa/2017/04/22/wwe-raw-viewership-suggests-braun-strowman-is-becoming-a-major-draw/amp/
>>
>>2569869
Don't watch Reigns, watch the crowd. Nobody cares. Nobody even stands up.
>>
>>2570937
No, because his skin is too tan. It only works for pasties like Oreowens.
>>
>>2570937
But I can actually lift...
>>
File: sultanerdo.jpg (84KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
sultanerdo.jpg
84KB, 1000x541px
looks more real this way

haters gonna hate on the big dog in his yard
>>
>>2571842
People who aren't 6 year old girls and/or pahjeets understand that Roman is a colossal failure.Vince's mastubatory fantasy ride can only go so far. If it comes to the point he has more go a way heat than he already does someone will just injure him for real.
>>
>>2571853
I DUNNO WHAT YA FINNA TRY TO SAY. DA BAZED DIK BOG STILL GONNA WINS DA UNIVERSE AND TAKE ME AWAY FROM CANADIA.
>>
>>2569869
Most people are weak as hell. Out of 20 warehouse guys at my job I'm the only one able to lift a pallet above my head. Most people need an adrenaline rush just to lift a car off of a trapped loved one. Hell, most people can't open pickle jars.

Roman's center of gravity was all messed up in that move too.
>>
>>2571876
Most people aren't professional wrestlers hyped up as powerhouses
>>
>>2571884
No one ever said he was a powerhouse. Show me one bit of commentary where they call him a powerhouse.

You just manufactured an image of him in your head of a powerhouse that's fucking your wife because you can't open a jar of pickles.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.