[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was this guys problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Faggot.jpg (17KB, 300x438px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot.jpg
17KB, 300x438px
What kind of homosexual spends 2 decades picking on people backstage like they're still in high school?

Grown man stealing passports, berating people for missing shows....

Why is he bullying people? Why isn't he talking to bitches backstage? Are WWE wrestlers gay or something?

All those bitches backstage, waiting to twerk for you in strip clubs and you are stealing peoples passports and the other homos in the back are laughing...
>>
>>2569807

I'm not sure how you can make a thread about JBL's latent homosexuality and not make reference to all the ass-centric 'bullying' he's done to guys in the past.
>>
>>2569807
Hi Mauro!
>>
>>2569807
Making up for lost time and trying to find a top. This obese fag definitely went through hell in school
>>
>>2569807
Why didn't someone already stab or shoot him?
>>
>>2569807
>What kind of homosexual spends 2 decades picking on people backstage like they're still in high school?

I'm not sure...is it gay to jerk off to female steroid addicts or not?
>>
>>2569832
No
Its gay for men to fuck men
>>
>>2569807
Wrestlers are manchildren.
>>
>>2569824
because he's mince's little boyfriend
>>
File: 903354180[1].jpg (201KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
903354180[1].jpg
201KB, 667x1000px
>>2569835

If you're jerking it to this, you're at least somewhat bisexual.
>>
Vince actively encouraged this kind of behavior.

However, like the idiot he is, it didn't stop after he was just a commentator.
>>
>>2569838
Why is this? Wrestling, as an artform, is transcendental. It means you don't have to be part of a culture or speak a foreign language to understand its expression. It talks to the human being that we all are. You would think it would attract a more mature kind of person to actually perform.
>>
>>2569807
>teleports behind Edge
>rubs his cock
>"Heh...nuthing personel, kid..."

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2569883

I think the story was that he was rubbing his ass, not his cock. Getting it all soaped up, to be specific. It correlates with the other stories out there like him making the terrible mistake of groping Steve Blackman's butt and the rumour of him raping (or threatening to rape) Grandmaster Sexay with a broomhandle. He also has this weird preference for the term 'fruit booty', using it as an anti-gay slur. If you watch the byte this video of him bullying Josh Matthews, he calls him a fruit booty. And he says it again to insult the crowd at One Night Stand when the fans are chanting faggot at him.

The dude is obsessed with man ass.
>>
>>2569892
>like him making the terrible mistake of groping Steve Blackman's butt
Oh boy, how did that end?
>>
>>2569893

They got into a fight at the airport. Blackman was beating the shit out of JBL when his leg got caught on a luggage handle or something like that, and some of the boys took this opportunity to break up the fight before he could hospitalise JBL. It didn't stop him though, he vowed to send JBL off in an ambulance. Word of this got around and JBL was so frightened that approached Blackman with his tail between his legs and apologised profusely to avoid getting his face caved in. Blackman's anger subsided when he realised how pathetic JBL was and he just dropped it.
>>
>>2569851
"No"
>>
>>2569807
Is this the same guy who shoved something up Brian Christopher's ass that one time?
>>
>>2571031
No, that was Jerry Lawler
>>
File: BwALie4CAAA36hc.jpg (64KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
BwALie4CAAA36hc.jpg
64KB, 600x800px
paige BULLIED jbl
>>
>>2570997
>"No"

You can't really be into women if you like this. That looks nothing like a woman.
>>
>>2571086
If she has a vagina she's good to go faggot
>>
File: IMG_5272.jpg (70KB, 690x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5272.jpg
70KB, 690x920px
If you wouldn't fuck this you gay, nigga
>>
>>2571135
I wouldn't touch your gargantuan mother. Doesn't make me a faggot
>>
I legitimately wonder if the guy has CTE. How many times has been KTFO?
>>
>>2569922
Why is Steve Blackman so based? I'm so glad he beat the shit out of this autistic homo cowboy.
Besides him dropping Big Show while laying on the ground, did he do any more?
>>
>>2571142
If she was my mom I'd clean her stinky panties with my tongue
>>
>>2571074
* paige fucked jbl
>>
>>2569851
>if you're masturbaing to a woman, you're at least somewhat bisexual

Hello Mauro
>>
File: B4dZZX-CAAEtP0E.jpg (89KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
B4dZZX-CAAEtP0E.jpg
89KB, 600x800px
>>2573394
>jbl having sex with women
>>
>>2569807
>SNOWFLAKES SEETHING
>>
>>2569807
He's still angry about the time the steiners duct taped him to a urinal and then bought beer for everyone so they could piss on him
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.