[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain this /asp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

File: jinder.jpg (88KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
jinder.jpg
88KB, 960x540px
explain this /asp/
>>
Based Big Poppa Poo
>>
>>2568608
He

>quit drinking the jewcohol
>defended himself against balor bullying him
>took Nash's advice
>>
roid boy
>>
>>2568608
He is so disgusting to look at. Dark skinned people shouldn't be allowed in WWE
>>
>>2568621
Nice bait
>>
>>2568618
Based
>>
Vince knows hes dying and wants to take his company with him
>>
>>2568621
LEAVE YA DWEEB
>>
1. Smackdown roster was raided.
2. Randy Orton needs a filler heel to face.
3. India has billions of people. Some of them must be retarded enough to want to watch wrestling.
4. Reward for transforming his body.
5. Gets legit heat. Always will. Just look at his crazy passport and his weird customs!
>>
Vince continuing to work the smarks with based Hardbody Mahal.
>>
>>2568640
Absolutely agreed. Mahal gives the Smackdown writers some time to figure things out, write new stories for everyone, while being a heat magnet with both marks (foreign heel) and smarks (not sami zayn!!). It's also got the genuine surprise factor and lends credence to the whole "land of opportunity" thing Smackdown has
>>
>>2568608
Reddit won
>>
You can't hinder the jinder.
>>
Op did you like emphasize the gyno in that pic?
>>
>>2568621
I agree with the first part. His body acne and veins look pretty gross desu. Not to mention his gyno.
>>
>>2568608
He reminds me of the monster wrestlers from the 90's, something we need to dilute the flooded roster of skeleton indie shitters and fat fucks.
>>
>>2568663
side effects of taking steroids
>>
>>2568621
>classic heel working the fatbodies
I like him more now.
>>
The only thing to explain is this guy is being fed to orton and buried
>>
Its the R-Truth thing again but without the charisma
>>
>>2568692
Judging by his acne, gyno and bulk, he has too much saturates in his diet. Probably a heavy whole-milk drinker to boot. It happened to me the first time I fucked up my weight gain diet.
It's so easy for people to call out steroids without considering other factors.
>>
>>2568692
He had the gyno even before he got ripped.
>>
>>2568608
They need a heel for Orton to beat before he feuds with Kevin Owens. Baron Corbin sucks ass, so Jinder was really the only choice they had. They gave him a couple cronies to make him a more legitimate threat, so people may take him more seriously. I'm actually happy for him, I think he got this spot completely by chance, so I hope he can take advantage of the opportunity. Tired of seeing the same ol people every night.
>>
>>2568701
At least Troof was funny, don't know if Angry Poo is gonna put asses on seats
>>
>>2568705
LMFAO

YOU KNOW NOTHING
>>
>>2568744
Exactly, I hope Mahal suffers a career ending injury before the PPV desu
>>
>>2568745
I've been lifting since 2009
DYEL fatbody?
>>
>>2568757
Prove it fatass
>>
SmackDown's roster got gutted in the Superstar Shakeup and AJ turned face, so they have a serious heel option right now. Owens is busy with the US Belt, Corbin's a long term project that needs a slower build, Ziggler is gonna feud with Nakamura, Rusev's not back for a couple months, Almas hasn't come up yet, Rowan would be acceptable but still weird going from feuding with Bray to one of his former underlings who...didn't go with him for some reason? I dunno. The Superstar Shakeup was kinda stupid besides finally getting Sami on SmackDown.

There's basically no other option except to take a guy from the undercard and see if he can hang. Would I have picked Jinder? Probably not, or at least if I had, I would've had him pick up some wins, first. But Jinder's as good as any of your other options.

Basically, the SmackDown writers are trying to make lemonade with the big sack of lemons that the Superstar Shakeup was for them.
>>
>>2568745
He cut after a dirty bulk. Why do you think Cesaro goes overboard with a clean diet?
>>
>>2568775
Shoud've at least made sense- undercard to #1 contender in 1-2 weeks? come on
>>
>>2568774
Personal experience and research, take what you will from that.
>>
>>2568787
Yeah. I dunno how late they figured out he was fighting Orton, but he wrestled twice last week, he should've picked up a win in at least one of those.
>>
>>2568774
He's a total moron.
>>
>>2568797
This whole Jinder thing was definitely a last minute decision by Vince.

"I WANT JINDER AS THE #1 CONTENDER DAMMIT" - Vince probably
>>
>>2568608
He took Big Daddy Cools advice and now he is headlining ppvs.
>>
>>2568808
Probably. Which, y'know, it is what it is. They have a month to make him seem like he's worth a damn, I just hope they have better material than
>U AMERICA HATE ME BECAUSE I'M DIFFERENT
>>
>>2568813
>U AMERICA HATE ME BECAUSE I'M DIFFERENT
it would be pretty funny if everyone just deadpanned it and was like "jinder you've been here for years" desu
>>
File: IMG_1320.jpg (59KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1320.jpg
59KB, 600x803px
>>2568647
Based Anon here gets it
>>
>>2568608
I love how angry he looks in everything ever.
>>
He looks like he's a few months away from a Heart attack, needs to drop those compounds
>>
>>2568618
Based Hardbody Mahal
>>
>>2568815
They need to start a poo in the loo chant
>>
>>2568705
I hope this is bait
>>
Pandering to streetshitters. Pretty disgusting.

I fucking hate pajeets.
>>
>>2568618
This shows that even if you're a jobber shitskin can become succesful just following Nash's three easy steps for a better you
>>
>>2568919
You need to learn to accept diversity.
>>
Hardbody is fucking based. Working the smarks even harder than Roman!
>>
>>2568608
>>
How is Big Poppa Poo so fucking based?
>>
Hmm I wonder why this is happening in the same week the WWE opens its merchandising campaign to Indian markets.
>>
>>2568749
sup reddit?
>>
How are the Bollywood Boys? Are they boring?
>>
Based Big Dick Big Bad Poopy Daddy finna take the smarks to Pooplex City

BASED
>>
>>2569024
Sup sucker of /asp/ circle-jerk contrarian cock
>>
File: IMG_0376.jpg (78KB, 1099x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0376.jpg
78KB, 1099x637px
>>2568640
>>
>>2569109
They were big name stars in my local minor league organization. They had Butter Chicken 4 life shirts. Emma, Becky Lych and Breeze all got their start there and my cousin got blowjob from all of them. minor league wrestlers do anything for money
>>
>>2568608
Vince is making another push into the Indian market. That's all this fucking is.
>>
>>2568618
>>2568943
What are nash's advice?
>>
>>2568653
>gynomeme

t. fatcuck who cant git god tier fit body
>>
>>2568618
Based jin dear
>>
>>2568621
Back to /pol
>>
>>2568618
>poo in loo
>taking a shower
>>
>>2568608

>balee that got the indians to pop

>bolly that got the indians to reach nirvana

jinder certainly hindered ramon in indiana tbf
>>
>>2568766
based
>>
>>2568608
>>
>>2568608
Vince is trying to light a fire under the rest of the roster by threatening to push a loo pooer to the top lol
>>
>>2568618
>took Nash's advice

"Never draw a Dime of your own no matter how hard you're pushed?"
>>
>>2571912
Sex, have it
>>
File: mahal weights.jpg (578KB, 1229x818px) Image search: [Google]
mahal weights.jpg
578KB, 1229x818px
>>2568766
GOAT
>>
File: NiD4nlR.jpg (19KB, 272x280px) Image search: [Google]
NiD4nlR.jpg
19KB, 272x280px
>>2569284
Take a shower
Hit the weights
Get a clue.
>>
>>2568608
There's a trick for try to be a 1/3 of BASED like he is?
>>
>>2568608
Rusev is injured so they needed a program
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.