[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come on now, The Architect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 466545-800px_chadwardenn_large.jpg (7KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
466545-800px_chadwardenn_large.jpg
7KB, 300x200px
>>
Copying moves? Man, the Seth needs to copy how to get over
>>
>>2568217
GOAT
>>
Roman Reigns....

ROMAN... REIGNS....

Man... more like.. Roman...GAYns
>>
roman reigns is the ps triple
>>
WWE Raw? More like....WWE Shove it up ya own ass game, HA
>>
yaw gimme somma dat FINNA PStriple
>>
man they best rename that nigga to randy boreton
>>
where you’re runnin’ around with a lil’ girl wrestling and shit. Fuck everybody knows that girls can’t do shit other than suck dick.
>>
>>2568181
You got the legend of Kingslayer, where you walk around as a little bitch, and his little bitch ass tights, and little mic, and he's goin' "HUAGH! HUAGH! HUAGH!" who wanna watch that shit? I need'a spear some niggas
>>
>>2568181
Demon May Run Up On A Nigga
>>
>>2568287
Everybody knows that Roman Reigns has the best move.
>>
The Architect of being unsafe in the ring
>>
>>2568588
BTFO
>>
>>2568588
That's jinder or sasha
>>
Roman always wins, baby, You can’t beat Roman. That shit is slick, have you seen Roman? That shit is nice slick, black
>>
File: colby-lopez.png (131KB, 252x369px) Image search: [Google]
colby-lopez.png
131KB, 252x369px
>>2568181
You got this Mexican ass nigga who just jumped over the fucking border running around and sending people dick pics
>>
File: IMG_0085.jpg (31KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0085.jpg
31KB, 240x240px
205 Live? Have you seen that little bitch ass Jack Gallagher and his bitch ass umbrella fighting that bitch ass Jap always yelling HYA HYA HYA.

Come on nigga, who wants to watch that shit.
>>
>>2568612
heh
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Hips and thighs, oh my, stay focused
>>
>>>/v/
>>
Niggas talking about Dean Ambrose. Ambrose? Nigga we tryna watch wrestling not a garden grow.
>>
Sometimes, I just want to watch someone stiff a nigga
>>
What's else we got? We have women's wrestling. How is it women's wrestling when there ain't 1 woman? Let's see we have Sasha, Becky, Bayley and that female (male) Charlotte. I see you nigga with the fridge body and that man face. You may foll fucking Nu-Males but you an't fool me aight.
>>
Bitches. SUP BITCHES. It’s Chad Warden here. Aight, I’m talking bout that, Big Dawg. The Big Dawg I ain’t talking bout that Architect. That Architect? Shiiiit. Shit people p-people be talkin’ bout how it was all, new, and shit, but you know what I’m tryin to say? I’m tryin to say, is that…c’mon know, Architect? C’mon, that c-that lil’ baby dick that looks like a dildo. Aight, I ain’t trying to watch my matches, with no Dil. Do. Aight, maybe if the wrestler is like, y’know, Alberto, MY WIFE KEKS ME Del Rio, yeah I dunno, I dunno if there’s any matches where you know, you have to shove it up yo ass. But…c’mon now, the Architect? People trying to say that the, the Big Dawg copied the Architect with a championship reign…I don’ give a fuck. Shit, shit the architect, you know what they should copy? They should copy how to not be injured. They should copy how to not get injured from the Big Dawg. Heh errybody knows, is that Big Dawg make the best moves, knaw I mean nigga? I mean, c’mon, you got lil’ moves I mean you got Architect what, what you got, Curb Stomp where you walk around with a lil’ jump, and his lil’ bitch-ass boot, and lil’ baby dick, and he’s goin “HEH! HEH! HEH!” C’mon, who wants to see that shit? I needa shoot some niggas.
Wh-pow, pow.
>>
>>2569215
Seth Freaking Rollings, ah, and then you talk about Seth Freaking Rollings isn’t copying anything and how Roman Reigns is copying everything, and that’s just bullshit, that bullshit…shit s-saying Ohno was in The Shield before Roman Reigns, have you seen FCW? Nigga, nigga FCW got Jack Briscoe 15, shit, Seth Freaking Rollins trying to copy that shit, they know that they can’t compete if they don’t have FCW. Nig, I don’t even care if any other systems get FCW, FCW sucks ass now. Ooo, look at Seth vs Dean at FCW , y’know where you’re runnin’ around with a lil’ baby dick and shit. Fuck everybody knows that baby dicks can’t do shit other than suck dick. So, what I’m really tryin’ to say, is that, Big Dawg. Big Dawg’s the bomb, nigga. That’s true shit, Roman Reigns is true shit.Y’know…so…EHHH and then you-and then we got these Ambrose fans, about fans of the Lunatic Fringe. The Lunatic Fringe, Wacky Line? Who the fuck they think they are, they think they’re smart and shit? We ain’t doin’ geometry, we tryin’ ta watch some wrestling. And that’s one thing Lunatic Fringe don’t got, Lunatic Fringe ain’t got moooooves. He ain’t got mooooooves! Shit, butthole aught, what, nigga niggas tryin’ to say like, his old promos. Shit, fuck his old promos more like edgy shit, man that shit has that lil’ bitch cryin’ all the time, you see that IPW one? That little bitch-ass promo with that fork? With that, with that pussy-ass fork? Shit, true promos, true promos have some, some fans in the background, some Roman Reigns some, BELIEVE DAT. Shit, not some of this Lunatic Fringe shit nah fuck that.
>>
>>2569216
And then, and then what else does Ambrose got? Ambrose got, Dirty Deeds. Niggas, niggas tryin to talk about Dirty Deeds, about pinning AJ Styles, Y’know what I’m saying? Man they best rename that shit to No Dimes…shit, that shit is mad gay. True niggas, true niggas don’t use that moves. Y’know who use that shit? Gay niggas…gay niggas.
Big Dawg always wins, baby, Big Dawg always wins. You can’t beat Big Dawg. Shit, that shit is slick, slick, that sh-have you seen the Big Dawg? That shit is, nice nice slick, black, the-whistles That shit is nice, see like my hair over here, bitch? My hair? You like that shit, that sh-, that shit is slick, that shit is black. Shit, my hair was, was blonde before this shit, aight? Aight, I dyed that shit black, you know why? Cuz Big Dawg, the Big Dawg … Argh, that shit is money, money…we got this one little fat bitch, I don’t even know his fuckin’ name, but they got the little fat bitch tryin’ to say that the Big Dawg doesn't draw, what kinda poor, bitch-ass cardboard box is he livin’ out of, baby? $600 ain’t shit to Chad Warden, Chad Warden wipes his ass with $600. $600 ain’t shit. Shit…I’ll give you $600 just to shut the hell up, nigga. Fuck, y-y’know I can’t take the Architect with me, I can’t have it in my caddy, y’know, y’know s-I needa play some TRUTH REIGNS while I’m rollin’ in my caddy, how’m I supposed to get some hunnies with a Architect? It’s like, “Yo baby, look at my baby dick!” Y’know what they say to me? They fuckin’ laugh. W-when I show, when I show them the Big Dawg, huh-hunnies get all over it…shit. Get all the hunnies with the Big Dawg.
>>
>>2569215
>>2569216
>>2569217
finna cringe
>>
>>2569215
>>2569217
>>2569216
nice
>>2569296
you're just upset you've been here daily for years and never gotten over
>>
File: asp.jpg (85KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
asp.jpg
85KB, 349x642px
>>2569296
>>
kevin nash more like kevin nasty
>>
Dat RAW afta Razzlemania crowd may have some mad beach balls, you know wut I'm sayin', but they damn sure ain't ballin'.
>>
I'm kinda surprised at how well versed /asp/ is in 2007-era /v/ trolling.
>>
>>2571339
only reddit browsed /v/ and reddit has invaded /asp/ so put two and two together
>>
>>2571339
You underestimate how many people on this website know how things have fallen since then. I've got some finna based feels about how this kek frog trap millennial neo-4chan shit is going to fall and newfags will seethe. What did I mean by this? The /silent majority/ knows it's all horribly forced. C-Wizzy didn't come back yet because he knows these 'shitposters' (in my day we called them cancer) don't deserve his slick black light.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.