[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucha Underground

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: vampirolucha.jpg (49KB, 715x401px) Image search: [Google]
vampirolucha.jpg
49KB, 715x401px
I heard this match was great.

I didn't realize it was a masterpiece.

Truly the best match of Season 1.
>>
i think the casket match is better but yeah they're both 10/10

also loved All Night Long
>>
pentagon's music at the end with his bloody face was badass
>>
>>2567391
The casket match was fucking awesome, I will say that.
>>
member when lu was good
>>
Based Vampiro carrying LU to a MOTY contender.
>>
>>2567376
I was shocked, was not expecting his mask to get ripped up so much or the fire or the glass. I thought Vampiro's look was funny at first but by the end he sold the shit out of the Vampiro vs Ian Hodgkinson ordeal
.....also I loved Pentagon saying his name like 3 different ways in English until he got it right, I wonder if anyone said anything or if he was just like fuck it, close enough
>>
Why cant Lucha Underground be good anymore?
>>
File: Dime magnet.png (1MB, 1193x936px) Image search: [Google]
Dime magnet.png
1MB, 1193x936px
>>2567376
Pentagod is truly based, so much so that people throw money at him.
>>
>>2567682
>>2569476

It's still good. You just stopped watching when you realised it wasn't literally perfect and went back to getting dicked down by Vince McMahon.
>>
>>2569476
>implying it was ever good
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (877KB, 598x714px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
877KB, 598x714px
>>2567682
>>2569476
>>2569746
>LU is bad
Compared to what? LU is what wrestling is supposed to be: Fake and violent and it's audience doesn't try to "hijack" the show with shitty chants.
>>
Huge fan of this show and own merch for three of their guys, but season 3 is not very good and it bleeds money so I can't really see it going past season 4.

also Pentagon Jr. is currently wrestling as like Penta El 0m right now, because licensing. not a great name
>>
>>2569752
Matanza's reign was boring, Pentagon Dark fell flat for me, Sexy Star is like the Roman Reigns of LU and even though I think Mundo is based his reign hasnt been very interesting at all.
>>
>>2569743
I watched Lucha Underground weekly all the way up to when Mundo won the championship and from about Half way through Matanza's reign everything was okay but nothing that made me excited like it did in Season 1 and the start of Season 2.
>>
>>2569784
I am pretty worried about his new name too. It took me awhile to understand the choice until I saw it written out - el 0m sounds close enough to ta-gon in Spanish but in English it sounds like he turned into a Buddhist monk or some shit
>>
>>2567376
>guy has a cool entrance and getup
>does literally nothing but get beaten down for 15 minutes while displaying zero wrestling skill at all
>match is famous for working the referee "X" mark

Only match Vampiro is famous for, and ever will for a glorified backyard wrestler.
>>
>>2570719
0M = Cero Miedo
>>
>>2569784
>Penta El 0m

how do you even pronounce that? Penta El Zero-M?
>>
>>2570744
Yeah I get it, but when you hear them pronounce it, it's still abbreviated so the pun is hard to get without seeing "0m" where o is zero. On one hand, I think it's kind of witty, on the other, like anon's reaction below this demonstrates, it's confusing first and foremost
>>
>>2570763
I heard it announced "penta el ohm" for short, where the ohm sound = 0m = "cero miedo". So they also announce it as the longer "Penta El Cero Miedo" (penta of zero fear)
>>
File: Pentagon Jr Ultima Lucha.gif (2MB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
Pentagon Jr Ultima Lucha.gif
2MB, 500x284px
>>2570739
pretty much this.
Vamp did some grisly stuff that had me genuinely concerned but it was mostly him blowing up while walking from spot to spot

that ep had the best commentary simply because he wasn't on it.
>>
>>2570739
>forgetting his run in WCW
>>
>>2572673
>"omg, he's astral traveling!" had me finna kek
>>
>>2567376
This match was shit tier garbage wrestling. It was easily the worst match of the show.
>>
File: 1472236128603.jpg (16KB, 248x336px) Image search: [Google]
1472236128603.jpg
16KB, 248x336px
>>2569752
"Lucha lucha lucha" "Culero, culero, culero"

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>2572754
thats how lucha crowds are though.
t.beaner
>>
>>2572756
And that's fine, but don't sit there and claim they don't "hijack" the match when they don't do anything different then any outlaw fed fans do.
>>
>>2572759

How the fuck is the crowd chanting 'lucha' somehow the same thing as hijacking the match? Hicjacking the match is when the crowd starts chanting shit that has absolutely nothing to do with the match. Like when that stuff really kicked off a few years ago on the Raw after mania, Randy and Sheamus were wrestling, it was boring as fuck and the crowd entertained themselves by chanting for JBL, Jerry Lawler, Randy Savage and basically anyone but the guys in the ring. The LU fans chanting the equivilent of 'fight, fight, fight' and 'asshole' is not hijacking the crowd, because it's actually relevant to what's going on in the ring.

Should we ban wrestling audiences from making any kind of noise whatsover just to appease your turboautism?
>>
>>2572798
You're right, as much as I find the lu crowd as full of weirdos (I've gone to a taping) I like that they're into the product. No irrelevant chants are ever done but even if they were they could censor them.

The company censored Johnny Puto chants to Johnny Zero.
>>
>>2569752
JOHNNY CULO
JOHNNY ZERO
LUCHASAURAS
OTRA CHINA
THIS IS LUCHA
>>
>>2572821
>Johnny Puto
Now that makes more fucking sense, I'll always wondered why the fuck Johnny Zero was a insult
>>
>>2573566
all a reaction to whats being presented to them

the one thing i dislike about the crowd is how often they chant "this is awesome", though. almost every match has it, and it puts down matches that don't get it.
>>
>>2572798
I have no problem with the crowds chanting. YOU'RE the one complaining. I'm saying there is no difference between what you call hijacking and what lu crowds do. You're the one crying and bitching and moaning about other people having fun
>>
>>2567412
This
>>
>>2573571
made sense to me, the first call in all night long was "Puma, one, Johnny, zero" but that might have been ADRd

>>2567376
I'm blowing through season 2 now, Six to Survive is up there.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.