[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you the Jannety of your childhood/high school group of friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: rock_you.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rock_you.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
Are you the Jannety of your childhood/high school group of friends?
>>
Jokes on you, I never had friends.
>>
>>2567104
no but im the jannetty of my family
>>
>First to finish university
>First to get a serious job
>First to have Sex
>But now I feel pretty miserable since I dont have friends and nobody talks to me

Who would I be?
>>
>>2567104
Yes, actually '_>`
>>
>>2567104
>implying I ever had friends
>>
>>2567104
No, I'm the only one that's had sex.
>>
>>2567124
>Used to be successful
>Now bitter

Bret Hart, CM Punk or Ryback.

Your pick.
>>
My friends old girlfriend who alienated him from us died of a drug overdose last year. Definitely a Jannetty.
>>
>>2567104
Nah im ahead and it's not even close. In fact it was awkward as fuck when we met up again. It's like if stonecold had a sitdown talk with hardcore holly
>>
My best friend was the valedictorian and one of the most talented artists I'd ever seen. Everyone knew he was going to be successful. Then while he was at college he had a nervous breakdown and ended up developing agoraphobia. He moved back in with his parents and barely leaves his room. Poor bastard.
>>
File: 1491506557497.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1491506557497.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>>2567104
Friend A:
>Married
>Studying Computer Science or whatever in the United States
>Rich
>Pretty much set for life

Friend B
>Sill virgin
>Studying in a prestigious university
>Has a great career even though he's still a student; literally doesn't need to study anymore
>Will get married eventually

Friend C
>Still virgin
>Studying in a prestigious university
>Rich family
>Will be employed in a great company, and get married eventually

Me
>Virgin for eternity
>Studying Management in a C- diploma college
>Still beg for allowance from my parents
>Will probably have some kind of a shitty job in a shitty company
>>
File: IMG_0071.jpg (354KB, 948x1463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0071.jpg
354KB, 948x1463px
>>2567217
As Triple H would say:

There's always a plan B.
>>
File: 1483605959855.png (270KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1483605959855.png
270KB, 500x375px
>>2567247
>Suicide
Kek no.
Suicide is pretty much the direct way to eternal Hell. I can proudly boast that I have faith in God.
>>
Nah, I was usually at the top.

Now I have no friends, thus securing I can NEVER be the Janetty.
>>
Somehow I'm the Miz of them.

I need new friends lmao
>>
>>2567289
What does being The Miz mean to you though?
>>
I never had much friends but I was the jannety of the class, literally got the worst grades and everyone hated me
>>
>>2567208
That is similar but my story's of a higher power level.
>>
File: 1467240846371.jpg (44KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
1467240846371.jpg
44KB, 259x259px
>>2567104

no, we all joined the military but they went enlisted and im a captain.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.