[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night's impact was amazing best one in awhile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).png (5KB, 319x158px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
5KB, 319x158px
Last night's impact was amazing best one in awhile
>>
Hi jeff
>>
>>2566327
Are they going more WWE or WCW? Seemed to be doing well going for the cartoony WCW formula for a while there.
>>
>>2566395
WCW

Their heavyweight title match last night was an overbooked mess, and most of the show was mediocre. The X-division title match had to save the show at the main event.
>>
>>2566401
Might have to tune in tonight
>>
Really, I will watch tonight on POPtv™ for sure!
>>
Literally who
>>
>>2566327
The only good part was when that indian manlet ws getting rosted and some guy from the crowd yelled "I asked for it"

Also JJs wife, jesus does she have a rack
>>
>>2566942
>Also JJs wife, jesus does she have a rack

So... they totally put her back on TV because Kurt's on RAM, right?
>>
>>2566965
>kurt got cucked out of that
No wonder he's addicted to pills
>>
>>2566327

I can't stand the ring they wrestle in. It makes it unwatchable.
>>
>>2566395
It's very Nitro like, and with that i mean the good side of wcw nitro, like great matches, simple storylines and a bunch of carny stereotype wrestlers.

There still things like ref bumps or Karen Jarrett but there's no Russo/Dixie bullshit. Wrestling has improved and there's a lot of new faces like Reno Scum, LAX, some x division guys like Low Ki, Sonjay Dutt and Desmond Xavier. They're trying to revitalize all the divisions and shit.

It's pretty based.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.