[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Call the match. Color commentary has to be in green text.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
Call the match.
Color commentary has to be in green text.
>>
>Oh!
>>
Well this was just a waste of an Image download. You know, I try to do something nice for you ungrateful motherfuckers. Fuck you guys.
>>
>>2565608
Your concept is retarded, I dont want to even attempt to put effort towards this. Whats the correlation? Why are the having a match? Whos calling it? What year is it? God OP get the fuck off the internet
>>
>you gotta be kidding me
>>
>The power of Roman Reigns!
>>
>>2565608
The concept was fine but goddamn m8 you could've given us some better material.
>>
File: IMG_1394.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1394.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>2565592
Not
>"OH MY!"- Michael Cole's catchphrase anymore
>>
>ya gotta be kidding me
>you've got to be kidding me?
>ya got to be kidding me!
>>
Vintage Bam Bam Bigalow
>>
>The Big Dog's looking to hunt!
>Wow.
>>
>>2565590
Fuck you
>>
>>2565590
>It's interesting Maggle, with the new technology available to the WWE, the Lazerus pit is making all our dream matches possible!

That's right, who would have thought, tonight on the longest running episodic series in television HISTORY that we'd see the likes of Bam Bam Bigelow against The Big Dog™ Roman Reigns?

>Well Bam Bam and his maneuverability was a force to be reckoned with during his time, but today's superstars are more versatile tha SUPERMAN PUNCH! SUPERMAN PUNCH MAGGLE!

OUTTA NOWHERE, THE BIG DOG JUST LANDED A RIGHT STRAIGHT INTO THE FLAMING HEAD OF BIGELOW!

>HE BEAT DEATH MAGGLE WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM VINCE MCMAHON, BUT EVEN HE'S NO MATCH FOR THE SUPERMAN PUNCH

And now he's setting him up for a spear... OH! Crashing down! And cover, one, two, three Roman Reigns ladies and gentlemen!

>They're going to have to pick out the cream of the crop from WWE's history to take down that man right there. And tonight fans you can vote for who takes on Roman Reigns next week!

That's right JBL! Remember, call in to vote between Doink the Clown, Test, and Umaga next week to see who can give Reigns a run for his money!
>>
>>2565770
I like how you had to fantasy book JBL to Raw because Otunga and Graves have literally zero personality
>>
>>2565780
I gotta have SOMETHING to work with.
>>
>>2565780
Graves has a good voice but no distinct catchphrases yet.

Otunga would die without a script.
>>
>>2565780
>Graves has no personality

I like how you're a fuckin' moron
>>
>>2565806
I don't watch NXT, never will. His Raw commentary is fucking terrible.
>>
>>2565812
>I'll never watch NXT
>watches RAM every week

Way to prove you're a fuckin' moron
>>
>>2565823
>watches the only show where anything actually matters
>doesn't watch pointless developmental shit
>moron

k buddy
>>
>>2565834
>matters
>RAW

Graves also has good commentary on 205 Live so again: you're a fuckin' moron
>>
>>2565823
NXT weekly TV has been shit longer than it was good, genuinely don't know how people can watch it. It's horrendously boring.
>>
>>2565835
>The flagship show doesn't matter
Don't be a doofus.

And if I don't watch NXT, what makes you think I would watch 205 Live? Graves sucks on Raw, period.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.