[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst online wrestling community?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: SmarkTears.0.0.jpg (84KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SmarkTears.0.0.jpg
84KB, 1600x900px
What is the worst online wrestling community?
>>
Reddit
>>
/asp/
>>
>>2564255
you're on it
>>
>>2564261
>>2564263
This
>>
/wew/
>>
Reddit
>>
>>2564261
>>2564263
Ding ding ding.
>>
>>2564261
You're here every day yet you hate this place?

That doesn't sound like something a mentally stable person would do
>>
WrestlingForum, asp, and squaredcircle are all legit shit tier.
>>
>>2564255
Any community that follows Le autist Meltzer
>>
>>2564289
Because DaCreaner is really Deancuck/newCarter.
Dont let anyone tell you different.
>>
Squared Circle by far jesus christ. They are the WWE of wrestling forums. Everything has to fit whatever narrative is on the site, everything is scripted, forced, contrived, unfunny, politically correct.....

/WEW/ is right up there for being a bunch of fat SJW male feminist faggots but SC is unbearable.
>>
>>2564648
/asp/ is just as gay with this, don't lie. You say anything outside of the general opinion here and it's "GO BACK XD". Some people just want to make this place a boring echo chamber.
>>
>>2564261
Bingo
>>
>>2564255
Wrestleview?
>>
>>2564255
wrestlingforum
>>
Now that I think about it there is not a single good online wrestling community
>>
>>2564671
I mean, at least here, you can call someone who does that the stupid fucker they are, but because /asp/ is so small, it's really, really easy for just a handful of people to make the place totally unbearable.
>>
>>2564719
I like Rowdy Ringsports and I'm sure saying that here is going to get me roundly (you)d.
>>
File: watroman.png (666KB, 945x610px) Image search: [Google]
watroman.png
666KB, 945x610px
>>2564255
>mfw people in /asp/ browse other places to "talk wrestling" on the internet
>>
If Seanzviewent has a community then that one must be the worst.

He is the most intolerable individual I've ever seen on YT.
>>
My discord. Bunch of fucking retards.
>>
>>2564255
All of them.
>>
>>2564289
>newfag doesnt know you're here forever
>>
>>2564671
I don't think /asp/ is nearly as politically charged as the others
>>
>>2564892
/asp/ is autistic in its own retarded contrarian way
>>
>>2564255
Each and every one of them.
The vast majority of the users are either meme spouting children/man children or pussy ass liberal nu-males who get offended at everything little thing and feel the need to drag politics into everything
>>
>>2564892
Maybe not but if you don't adhere to generic /pol/ tier beliefs you are le nu-male cuck beta who must go back
>>
>>2564892
Only because it's one of the few things that get moderated here.
>>
You best start believing in shitty internet communities

you're in one
>>
/asp/
>>
>>2564892

Literally a bunch of sad trump supporters on here that get anally ravaged by anything not hard right wing conservative and equate supporting smark approved wrestlers to being left wing
>>
/woo/
>>
>>2564255
WrestlingForum is legit autism central in the wrestling fandom, i vote Youtube WC second.
>>
File: POO'D.gif (2MB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
POO'D.gif
2MB, 256x144px
>>2564255
POO'D
>>
File: tears.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>2564993
>>
>>2565228
Provin' his point there, aren'tcha?
>>
>>2564289
/asp/ isn't something you can leave. As the saying goes" you're here forever"
>>
>>2564892
It wasn't, it was a comfy wrestling shitposting board but it eventually became /pol/ around end of last year
>>
>>2564255
facebook groups
>>
>>2564671
this
>>
>>2564301
what's a good one
>>
>>2564993
>>2564892
>>2564917
Dude holy shit this.

Why even bring up [not wrasslin] politics on a wrestling though forum.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.