[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huge physiques are awesome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0014.jpg (26KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.jpg
26KB, 320x220px
Why do "wrestlers" look like such fucking nerds today? Is it because faggot smarks can only identify with either skinny or fat people? Whenever someone with a good physique comes along, all of the virgin smart geeks get all insecure and start chiming in about their lack of "workrate." Fuck off. Pro wrestlers are supposed to look larger than life.
>>
>>2563803
>body mark
>wcw wrestler in the op
>nwo in the op
Hey wolfcuck!
>>
>>2563803
>Is it because faggot smarks can only identify with either skinny or fat people?

so the people that want their wrestlers to look more normal are faggots while the guys that want their wrestlers to look like they escaped a gay strip club are real man?
>>
File: 1486186852582.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486186852582.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
Why do we have the same threads everyday?

A billion people on 4chan million people watching wrestling and we have the same fucking threads everyday.

Honestly no memeing go fucking outisde and comeback with some creativity you little pinhead cunt
>>
>>2563850
>shit physiques are "normal"
>good physiques look like "gay strippers"

Wow way to put the most positive spin possible on bad physiques and the most negative spin possible on good physiques. You totally don't sound like someone who's never touched a weight in their life.
>>
>>2563850
the level of your obesity is off the charts
>>
File: 1487985590171.jpg (71KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487985590171.jpg
71KB, 512x512px
>>2563878
If you think natty people look like Steiner after his FreakZilla transformation literally fucking hit the weights you DYEL Fuck.
>>
>>2563869
Back to gayditt
>>
>>2563920
Eat my dick and don't forget to make a thread if it was draw.

Faggot
>>
They don't need to be complete roided out monsters but like fucking Christ I just want them to look like an athlete
>>
>>2563931
They look like athletes, fighters precisely. Not strippers from a gay-club like you all faggots would like
>>
Size Queens need to get of my /asp/
>>
>>2563909
>posting a picture of Scott Steiner and then later suggesting that someone should hit the weights somehow means that I think natural bodybuilders look like Scott Steiner

Do you have a fucking mental disorder?
>>
>>2563940
The same /asp/ where Braun Strowman, Jinder Mahal and Roman Reigns are the most over guys? Just checking
>>
>>2563941
Post your ideal wrestler body-type then
>>
Wrestlers aren't allowed to take roids now, you won't see guys that look like the ones in the 80s and 90s
>>
>muh steroids are bad meme
>>
>>2563934
>look like mma fighters
But theyre wrestlers you dip
>>
>>2563962
>>2563931
>I want them to look like athletes
>UUUH NOO I MEAN THEY ARE WRESTLERS THEY SHOULD LIKE WRESTLERS

Retarded???
>>
>>2563931
>They don't need to be complete roided out monsters but like fucking Christ I just want them to look like an athlete

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/mgregor-mayweather.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

and big poppa pump looks like a guy working in a strip club and not like a fighter.
>>
>>2563803
Cos that body makes me want to vomit. I find it hard to look at jinder with his gross popping veins.
>>
None faggots want to watch guys like this the whole day: http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/bagwell2.jpg
>>
File: 280full.png (203KB, 263x400px) Image search: [Google]
280full.png
203KB, 263x400px
>>2563948
>>
>>2563803
if i had to guess. id say its because wwe tests for steroids now
>>
>>2563946

gotta cash in on the poo-in-loo audience with Roman and Jinder, amirite?
>>
>>2563952
There is some ways around the policy
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.