[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How stupid do you have to beto get brainwashed by Vince into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: WWENetworkLogo.png (77KB, 407x438px) Image search: [Google]
WWENetworkLogo.png
77KB, 407x438px
How stupid do you have to beto get brainwashed by Vince into work for this company?
>Work 350 days a year nonstop
>no input into your own brand so you can make $$$
>have to visit sick kids every day and tell them everything is finna be alright only to have them die the next day.
>cant have fun
>injury=back to the lower card
>injuries happen 4x more often due to high workrate
>no freedom to say whatever you want(investors and advertisers)
>>
Here's a (you)
>>
>>2563683
ever have a job before. anon?
>>
Money, the opportunity to work with some of the best wrestlers in the world and I'm pretty sure most wrestlers are already kinda masochists anyway because why the fuck else would you pick this life.
>>
>work

They get paid to stay in shape and work a 10 minute match a night for more money then STEMcucks all while travelling the world

Sounds terrible Vince is a shitty employer
>>
>>2563720
no i always go over
>>
Working at Titan Towers is even worse.
>>
>Get paid to work out and travel the world
>Only have to be at "work" for 4-5 hours.
Geeze Vince really killing these guys paying jobbers 6 figure salaries while they claim Florida as their permanent residence and get none of their earnings taxed

Fuck me what an asshole
>>
>>2563744
>>2563760
>"Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
>>
>>2563765
What does your shit quote have anything to do with being an actor for a children's theater company
>>
>>2563765
you are unemployed.
>>
>>2563760
Hello Peter Rosenberg

welcome to /asp/
>>
>>2563683
It works well for women. See Eva Marie and The Bella Twins. Eva probably makes more money than midcarders with her fashion business and sponsor deals

>no freedom to say whatever you want(investors and advertisers)
That's nothing compared to online advertising, where content from your site is read using automation and you can get flagged by Adsense for too much profanity
>>
>>2563772
I'm saying you exposed yourself as being ignorant morons.

If you seriously think being a WWE wrestler is just rolling into the arena, wrestling for ten minutes and then knocking off for the night and that anybody except the top dudes are making super-duper bank for this, then you're not only colossally ignorant, you have absolutely no critical thinking skills.
>>
>>2563782
I'm not saying her career hasn't gone well, but Nikki's body is extremely fucked up by this point and she's only 33.
>>
>>2563787
Please enlighten me current employee of the wwe.
>>
>>2563683
I'm sure lifelong outlaw guys like AJ, KO, and Finn have at least 1 million+ reasons why he'd rather work in WWE.
>>
>>2563760
>>2563773
Do you think that WWE superstars work short hours?
How delusional are you?
>>
>>2564221
It's literally the way a baby or like, a fucking parrot thinks.

If they can't see it, it's not happening.
>>
>>2563782

No she doesn't. Charlotte is probably the second highest paid behind the Bellas and she makes the same as Bo Dallas so she was making even less than that. And she's not getting paid that much to hawk supplements and shit on her Instagram page.
>>
>>2563683
>finna
Figures that you're a goyim.
>>
>>2564258
Charlotte probably makes a ton of cash off selling merchandise to nu-male middle aged guys buying t-shirts for their wife's daughters.
>>
>>2563683

>Work for Vince: Freedom limited by management and work is hard on your body, but get well compensated
>Don't work for Vince: Abuse your body only to be outright enslaved by poverty and the disposable position that you find yourself in, like the coal miner who breaks his back for a pittance only to be tossed aside after his lungs have turned to ash

The wrestling industry as a whole is a shitshow. If you're already there, you might as well go work for Vince.
>>
Well nobody forced them to work, they do it for money, fame, sex and drugs, of course they're gonna have to work, what kind of retard sjw are you? If they want free time than get the fuck off to mcdonalds
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.