[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will wrestling ever recover from what transpired here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1488664110140.jpg (98KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488664110140.jpg
98KB, 1000x600px
Will wrestling ever recover from what transpired here?
>>
>>2563383
That was a known work, mark.
>>
WWE propaganda put Undercarder on the same level as Austin and Hogan
>>
For shame like this I don't lament that undertaker career ended in such a bad manner
>>
>showing up in a full ring gear
>trying to ambush lebron and mooch off his superstardom in a shameful act of putting WWE over

glad underballs got retired
>>
God, that pic makes me cringe every time I see it

I understand the whole scene wasn't THAT bad.....he still had several fans approach him and take pics with him so it wasn't a total loss, but still......

It honestly wouldn't have been that bad if he was just wearing his regular clothes. The fact that he showed up in full gear......fucking WHY
>>
>>2563401
To be fair I'm sure Vince pushed him into this
Probably even misled him on Lebron being 100% aware and prepared to meet with him
>>
Did Vince put him up to this? Or was it Steph?

I bet he was more pissed at one of them then he was at Lebron.

I wonder if this incident made think racist thoughts.
>>
full gear wanker
>>
>>2563383

he might as well of shown up dressed like Bozo the Clown. embarrassing!
>>
>>2563428

God, Taker probably has stories for days about being annoyed by someone who fucked up and got him hurt/embarrassed in the process

This Lebron thing....the cameraman who failed to catch him during his suicide dive at Mania...Viscera literally breaking his face....that time a pyro guy fucked up and almost burned his face.....the other time that another pyro guy fucked up and actually DID burn him....

No wonder he always looks pissed
>>
>You can still be a smark after this happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRjV15bPzto
>>
File: bo rida.gif (690KB, 200x150px)
bo rida.gif
690KB, 200x150px
>>2563450
>>
>>2563401
>>2563407
>>2563415
>>2563428
>>2563450
The Cavs payed him to show up in gear and take pictures.
>>
>>2563547

I payed a hooker to suck my dick while she shoved her thumb up my anus
>>
>>2563391
Yeah, Lebron really worked Mark over good.
>>
Don't even like Roman but he still gave Carder a better retirement match than he deserved.
>>
>>2563507
That was very cringe-worthy. Why is scooby doo still around anyway, its 2017 don't they have newer cartoons to make crossovers with.
>>
>>2563547
>The Cavs payed him to show up in gear and take pictures.
But was it to specifically take pics with Lebron?
And if not, then why did Taker prep himself for that photo op? Did he randomly try to take that opportunity himself, or did someone else push him into it?
>>
>>2563740
It was to take pictures with anyone on the team, but specifically for Lebron. Cavs management told him to wait there for Lebron
>>
>>2563750
So.....wtf
Did Lebron back out at the last minute, or was there some miscommunication between him and whoever arranged that?
If Lebron initially agreed to it then that's fucked up
>>
>>2563507
>That one was for Dusty

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2563758
All Lebron did was ask the Rock for a wrestling belt and wear an Undertaker shirt one time.

WWE then shilled BMJ to offer a belt to Lebron and then have the Undertaker have a meet-and-greet with him when he didn't ask for one.
>>
>>2563383
me on the left
>>
>>2563750
>Cavs management told him to wait there for Lebron

>{{citation needed}}

>>2563758

Lebron didn't know. WWE thought they could get some free publicity and James didn't feel like being part of some cheap publicity stunt that was only going to benefit Vince.
>>
>>2563401

The full ring gear makes ZERO sense to me.

Even if Lebron appeared and took the photo, he would have looked corny as fuck next to full-kayfabed Taker in that setting

It's not like Taker was publicly maintaining kayfabe 100% around that time. He's been at UFC fights out of character before and even did interviews at those events. So why not have him out of character for this?
>>
>>2563836
Why do you keep spouting bullshit? The Cavs already came out and said that they paid a Taker appearance. WWE didn't plan shit
>>
>>2563956

they paid WWE to send some wrestlers because they were having a big celebration at the game that night,, WWE took it upon themselves to try and turn the appearance into schlocky pro wrestling PR stunt. , Lebron didn't know anything about it before hand and rightfully so, wanted nothing to do with it when he found out.
>>
>>2563383
Why would he go in costume?
>>
>>2563976
>CITATION NEEDED
>>
>>2563981
there's none.

this is a WWE Employee going on /asp/ trying to brainwash what's left of this shithole board
>>
>>2563987
prove it
>>
>>2563383
Are we going to ignore the hips on the guy holding the camera?
>>
>>2563383
sad!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.