[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED JBL WORKING EVERYBODY INTO A SHOOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: jbl.jpg (44KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
jbl.jpg
44KB, 615x300px
BASED JBL WORKING EVERYBODY INTO A SHOOT
>>
Just when I thought whatculture couldn't be anymore cucks, they're apparently giving Smackdown an automatic down for every week that JBL is still employed.
>>
>>2562330

>the state of WhatCucklture
Ashamed that I once liked their content.
>>
>>2562330
>knowing that
>>
wh-what happend to JBL
>>
>>2562330
What the fuck does that even mean? And why the fuck do you watch them?
>>
>>2562340
He called Mauro a faggot or something making the internet cry about bullying.
>>
>>2562330
What's a "down" and why would anyone other than numale cucks care
>>
>>2562330
>It's true.

Even if JBL really was problematic, that isn't going to fix things.
>>
>>2562340
The internet's mad at him because he made fun of Mauro winning the Observer award for best announcer on that one WWE show. This apparently sent Mauro into a bipolar episode and he left SmackDown before Mania, after a few weeks of slipping up more and more.
>>
>obesity
>homosexuality
>based
Back to Tumblr, smark
>>
>>2562394
if true, what a fucking crybaby.
>>
>>2562448
I actually listened to what JBL said, and while it wasn't pleasant it wasn't worth having a meltdown over, there's worse things that could be said. But Mauro's bipolar so it clearly affected him a lot.
>>
File: d8f.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
d8f.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>2562470
Oh well you know maybe next time JBL will put up a trigger warning. Holy shit.

>wah my cowoker don't like me i'm gonna skip work
>>
>>2562470

link? Was it on smackdown?

Is Mauro such a mark he doesn't realise JBL is a heel and supposed to shit on him?
>>
>>2562759
It's on Bring It To The Table or something.
>>
Maybe JBL should be fired simply because he's shit at his job.

Though the same can be said for 90% of WWE commentators
>>
>>2562901
GLAAD will throw a shitfit
>>
>>2562320
The time Shawn Michaels yelled to me and Jose lothario in anaheim in the locker room because with our little fight between the two managers took the tension away from him and vader he thought that instead of taking us over the corner yelled at us but not only me but Jose the guy who trained him right out in front of the boys so I'm went and told Jack Lanza then I said look here next time he talks to me that way in front of the boys you're going to have a three foot tall fucking WWF Champion because I'm gonna fucking take a baseball bat and I'm gonna fucking kneecap him.
>>
>>2562320
I liked when Based Rick and Scott Steiner shot piss into his mouth
>>
So.... JBL is innocent of alleged bullying once again?

Damn, time is awesome.
>>
File: beta.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
beta.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
The only ones who feel that he's a bully are the beta males at Reddit, specifically the /r/shitredditsays/ and /r/squaredcirclejerk/ crowd.
>>
File: all da chippu.png (774KB, 857x746px) Image search: [Google]
all da chippu.png
774KB, 857x746px
If you can't handle carny bantz then don't get in the big tent
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.