[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the Ambrose here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: The-Brood-Courtesy-of-WWE.com_.jpg (27KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
The-Brood-Courtesy-of-WWE.com_.jpg
27KB, 642x361px
Who was the Ambrose here?
>>
Christian.
>>
Grangel
>>
>>2562132
Edge is the best one, so him.
>>
>>2562132
Edge = Goldberg
Christian = Gillberg
>>
Edgetty
>Can't even take a small bump without dying
>>
>>2562141
Hello Renee
>>
>>2562146
sup sethfag.
>>
>>2562132
>popular performer who Vince refuses to get behind

Undoubtedly Christian
>>
>>2562152
Your answer is right, but for the wrong reasons
>>
Daily reminder that Christian is one of the most underrated sports-entertainers of all time. Guy was incredible.
>>
>>2562157
How so?
>>
>>2562193
Christian is the Ambrose, but not for your Reddit reason, Ambrose is just a synonym of Jannetty
>>
>>2562195
First of all, Gangrel is the Jannetty.

Second, Seth is the Jannetty.
>>
>>2562144
Gillberg>Christian
It's a proven fact
>>
>>2562237
The job squad helped Gillberg
>>
>>2562207
>Seth the Janetty
L
E
L
Sup Dean. Got some down time while Renee is out fucking Roman?
>>
All you fags think christian was the ambrose?
1 half of one of the GOAT tag teams.
Gangrel is the only correct answer
>>
I miss Gangrel guys, he was pretty damn cool.
>>
>>2562138
>>2562344

Gangrel is only the Jannetty in terms of overall career. If that's what OP meant, then fine

I was under the impression that he meant who was the Jannetty/Ambrose at the time the three were still together. In that case it definitely wasn't Gangrel since he's the main one most people remember when talking about the Brood, and he was over as fuck even when he was solo. He had the entrance, the goblet, spit the blood, had actual vampire fangs and looked the creepiest out of the three, while E&C looked like blond tagalong normie faggots that just followed him around

Gangrel was the Shawn of that group back then
>>
Christian is the biggest pleb filter in wrestling.

>Edge
>good
>>
>tfw we will never watch The Brood GOAT entrance

I dont know why but I once tough it could possible for Gangrel to comeback and form The Brood again with Gargano and Ciampa.
>>
>>2562362
saw him in the battle royal at wrestlecon, he's still got it. also janetty was there and visibly drunk
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.