[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont i like him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
He's not offensive by any means. In ring, promo work, I give zero fucks about how he got to WWE (indie or not). I just can't buy him as a main eventer, is it all build until this point? Is it just his presentation? Is being below average equal to being offensive? Help me /asp/ies, I wanna love wrestling again.
>>
>>2561936
he's the new Broman Brains
>>
https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=6171&page=22&type=byYear&eventType=TV-Show%7CPay+Per+View

He is 9-29 in matches on tv since he returned near the brand split, I wish I knew how many of those were singles matches, I would guess almost none as he was paired with Rusev for awhile

So yeah it's the build, this was his first notable win in years
>>
He's a meme, don't even stress about why you don't see it. because right now people are just excited to see a career jobber involved in a high profile feud.

Even when he had his stare down with Orton, the guy spoke to Jinder for a few sentences then immediately ignored him to talk to Bray Wyatt. That alone tells you how this feud is going to go.
>>
>>2561936

He literally just jobbed out in three minutes to Mojo Rawley last week. Who could take this guy seriously?
>>
>>2561978
It must have been so awkward to see him just walk out during Cryptic promo #193

Like, okay are we done? Cya!
>>
>>2561936
he was a fucking joke.
started as generic indian guy, then jobbed into a stupid as karaoke band. i think he was then released?
came back shredded as fuck with a crazy aggressive attitude.
he's reminiscent of older heels like Rude
>>
>>2561988
yeah that was a stupid move if you were going to turn around and make him number 1 contender though they should fix that with him taking on Mojo next week and take him out
maybe debut some new moves
>>
>>2561988
>>2561988
Mojo is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life. How is Jinder worse?

Mojo looks so unsafe in the ring.
>>
>>2561969
Yeah. Former champ Bray Wyatt has such an impressive win/loss record too.
>>
>>2561936
>Consussed Gaylor
>Beat the shit out of big dog
>Not offensive
>>
>>2561936
you dont like him BECAUSE YOU HATE DIVERSITY!

HE SPEAKS 2 LANGUAGES AND YOU ONLY SPEAK 1!
>>
>>2561936
>Him and the guys destroy Orton one random Smackdown.

There, you got your build.
>>
He's a career jobber and has skills below par for that.

>>2562460
Bray has clean wins over numerous top stars and world champions.

>>2562451
How many guys has Mojo injured?

>>2562023
>he's reminiscent of older heels like Rude

Wash your mouth. Rude has more charisma in his tights than Jinder has in his entire being.
>>
>>2561936
He hasn't won anything from September until this week. You can't take him seriosly without ANY build.
>>
>>2562658
Not true

Defeated Heath Slater (8/1/16 RAW)
Defeated Jack Swagger (9/12/16 RAW)
Defeated Darren Young (11/18/16 SUP)
With Rusev defeated Big Cass in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match (1/2/17 RAW)
With Titus O’Neil, Rusev, & Braun Strowman defeated Enzo Amore, Big Cass, & The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston) in an 8-Man Tag Team Match (1/23/17 RAW)
Defeated Sin Cara (2/14/17 ME)
Defeated Curtis Axel (3/7/17 ME)
Defeated Curtis Axel (3/21/17 ME)
Defeated Luke Harper, Mojo Rawley, Erick Rowan, Sami Zayn, & Dolph Ziggler in a WWE Championship #1 Contender’s 6-Pack Challenge Match (4/18/17 SD)
>>
>>2562784
>defeated complete jobbers
>won some tag match clusterfucks
>>
>>2561936
It's because he's a boring jobber.
>>
>>2562791
Not his fault that is how WWE builds heel pushes.
>>
>>2562804
>jobbing for 4 months straight

Even by WWE standards that's inept "build" for "pushes"
>>
>>2562811
dont move the goal post faggot.
He beat a long list of jobbers. End of story.
>>
>>2561936
Gindar is afraid to poo in the boo loo
>>
>>2561936
>4chan ironically likes Jinder as a manlet destroyer
>it spreads across Reddit
>manlet haters (like Vince McMahon and Vince Russo) end up unironically liking the sentiment and books this jobber in the main event
>4chan and the rest of the Internet turn against the meme just like they did with Fandangoing

Same shit every time.
>>
>>2561936
It's because you can't except diversity, but you'll have to because he is the face of the New American Dream.
>>
>>2561936
Because you got worked.
>>
>>2563704
But he's Punjabi they're the second most disliked race in India
>>
I legit like him. His theme song is dope.
>>
>>2561936
He's got no charisma
>>
>>2564272
He has more charisma than Finn Balor. Unless your gay, in which case I see the appeal.
>>
>>2564298
Both are complete vacuums
>>
Based Big Poo Jinder paving the way for WWE to hire some Angarr and ReLoAded pahjeets in the next few years.
>>
>>2564307
>Based Big Poo Jinder paving the way for WWE to hire some Angarr and ReLoAded pahjeets in the next few years.

That might actually save wrestling.
>>
>>2561936
He was jobbing for like 5 years and is now in the main event.
>>
>>2562784
>The Path to Success
Defeated Heath Slater (8/1/16 RAW)
Defeated Jack Swagger (9/12/16 RAW)
Defeated Darren Young (11/18/16 SUP)
With Rusev defeated Big Cass in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match (1/2/17 RAW)
With Titus O’Neil, Rusev, & Braun Strowman defeated Enzo Amore, Big Cass, & The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston) in an 8-Man Tag Team Match (1/23/17 RAW)
Defeated Sin Cara (2/14/17 ME)
Defeated Curtis Axel (3/7/17 ME)
Defeated Curtis Axel (3/21/17 ME)
Defeated Luke Harper, Mojo Rawley, Erick Rowan, Sami Zayn, & Dolph Ziggler in a WWE Championship #1 Contender’s 6-Pack Challenge Match (4/18/17 SD)
Defeated Randy Orton to win WWE World Heavyweight Championship (5/21/17 Backlash)

ftfy
>>
>>2561936
he used to job a lot

think of todays top stars, they debuted as very strong people
>>
>>2561936
Probably because he's the usual anti American heel trope that every fucking foreigner gets lumbered with
>>
>>2562784
from august until april those are his only wins? jesus. smackdown is fucking dead.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.