[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone explain to me why anyone liked CM Pun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: loser.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
loser.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
guy was shit, tiny little faggot who refused to take some gear to make himself #1, nad was cucked by haitch

literally has a trailer park pepsi logo tattooed on himself

took his big ego to ufc and got fucking embarrassed after two years of training

literally can't understand it someone explain it to me please
>>
>>2561903
>Can't understand
>That autism
Sorry that you're parents didnt tell your teachers you were special ed and you dont know any empathy. Maybe go outside and have sex can cure that for you
>>
>>2561903
RENT
E
N
T

FREE
R
E
E
>>
>>2561905

he's a much, much worse bret the hitman heart and that's being nice to Punk and probably rude to Bret
>>
at least big man bork was smart enough to fucking roid it up and screw the ufc out of a couple million they couldn't take back

faggot punk couldn't even figure it out
>>
>>2561903
he is a giant piece of shit faggot, alot of other faggots relate
>>
Post is typical Phil hate but I have to say, if he would have taken gear he would have only added to his aura
>>
>>2561903
SEETHING
>>
>>2561903
He's one of the best promo cutters of all time
>>
>>2562117
How? His promos are full of that "teehee I shouldn't say that, that's not in the script!" meta bullshit. I didn't like it when Russo made it a storyline with Goldberg, why should I like it when it's in some indie darlings promo?
>>
>>2562148
Congratulations OP, you don't like a wrestler. Nothing anyone says is going to change your opinion if you just dont like the guy.
>>
The only thing that will happen in Chicago are impotent punk chants. Unless Steph comes out on stage, in which case I look forward to her being triggered by it.

The Heyman stunt was perfect though.
>>
>>2561903
CM Pun? That guy used to leave me in stitches. Always ready with a quip and a master of word play.
>>
>>2562148
Except they weren't. If he wanted to play ball and speak completely within kayfabe (like his promos with Lesnar in 13, or the SES shit) he still cut great promos. The true "meta bullshit" is when guys like Cena would try and cut the same kind of promo against Punk and talk about his "heel persona", or when AJ Styles talks about Cena "burying guys like me" and shit. Punk never used actual insider terms from what I remember, he perfectly straddled the line of reality and fiction which is why it was good.
>>
>>2561903
He's a sjw cuck who cries and whines about things, I liked his shoot promo but everything after that was repetitive and annoying, I got tired of his bullshit pretty quickly. and now I'm just embarrassed of who he is. I guess he's mostly worshipped by losers with victim mentality.
>>
Fact: anyone who says Punk wasn't skilled is an impressionable faggot who reads "Phil" and "cuck" too often on /asp/ and are afraid to be openly honest because they're worried someone will call them "nu-male" or something
>>
Punks problems were his ego and his inability to play the long game

WWE mismanaged him but i think if he had patience hed have main evented wrestlemania a couple times by now
>>
File: WAT.jpg (32KB, 435x339px) Image search: [Google]
WAT.jpg
32KB, 435x339px
>>2562510
get a load of this low t faggot
>>
>>2561903
Seriously why the hell would you get a tattoo of pepsi
>>
>>2561903

He based and women loved him and the product has suffered tremendously since he left, he brought so much to the show.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 250x238px
>>2562499
>"This isn't CM Punk talking to Triple H. This is Phil Brooks talking to Paul Levesque."
>>
>>2561903
He was entertaining, especially during the his "Summer of Punk" run. But now he is just some fag whose opinion of himself is why too high.
>>
>>2562876
Damn that was cringy af, Phil really is a low test bitch
>>
yo we're pretending to love jinder now. no one cares about phil brooks. stop rehashing 2015-era shitposting and get with the times
>>
>>2562876
Are you kidding me? Me and my imaginary smarky friends spat out our popcorn and hoisted the flag then jumped from the 4th floor into a swimming pool, proceeding to dance to YMCA
>>
RENT FREE
E
N
T
F
R
E
E
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.