[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1492648267240.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1492648267240.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
What went wrong?
>>
>2 Indy midgets in 2016
>2 guys who actually look like wrestlers in 2017

Maybe wrestling isn't finished after all
>>
>>2561718
>Make Jinder the #1 contender
>Put AJ in the mid card
>Ratings drop by 600k viewers

woah.....made me podner.....
>>
>>2561718
>ambrose
>manlet
nigga he's like 6' 3"
>>
>Move Ryan Ward to Raw
>Put Road Dogg on the booking team for SDL
>Raw gets significantly better
>Smackdown becomes borderline unwatchable
So this is the power of the Middle Age Outlaws
>>
>>2561707
>an improvement in every single way

you mean what went right you fucking contrarian retard?
>>
The top looks like two drunks about to scrap in the trailer park and the bottom looks like a main event.
>>
AJ is far and away the best performer in that picture, so anything without him is a downgrade. Having said that, nothing interests me less than Orton right now so throwing in a meme opponent has piqued my interest some in the result.
>>
Is House of Horrors not even for the strap now? I feel like originally Bray invoked his rematch but now they're talking about Orton vs HBM and not even fancying the idea Bray might take the WWE Title to RAM.
>>
>>2561707
Is Jinder gonna win?
>>
>>2561720
>ajetty
>a draw

huh

>>2561724
>Raw gets significantly better

Rawtists desperate
>>
>>2561720
>blaming Hardbody Mahal over Boreton

Based Mahal working the Dronettys into a shoot
>>
We all knew Bray was going to job to Randy, but WWE confirming it themselves before the PPV feels fucking weird.
>>
>>2561707
>take the belt off BMAJ
>everything goes to shit
it's like poetry
>>
>>2561707
>top is anti-drawing AJ and middling-shitter deanetty
>bottom is based big poppa dump and some literal who snekcuck

Everything went right
>>
>>2561863
smackfags still on suicide watch after Miz and Alexa left
>>
>>2561724
>Roman non-existent
>Everyone else can go all out without being told by bookers to not stealing the pop for Roman
Suddenly RAW got infinitely better, along with addition of Bliss and Miz. Meanwhile Pajeet pandering SDL plummet to shit dumpster
>>
>>2561827
>>2561906
You marks are getting swerved so hard.
>>
>>2561920
finna who?
based big poppa dump

>>2561932
BASED BPP WTM
>>
>>2561942
Please kill yourself carter
>>
>>2561721
These retards literally know no other word to describe wrestlers they don't like
>>
>>2561718
>actually look like wrestlers
>Orton's oiled up pretty boy model physique

You "real man's wrassler" faggots are blatantly outing yourselves at this point.
>>
>>2561863
>Styles isn't a draw

But that's empirically fucking wrong.
>>
>>2561707
Fuck you nigger big based jinder will hinder orton and win the wwe title at backlash. The only person who wont be hindered is jinder himself. Screencap this post if jinder mahal doesnt win the title on sunday he will the briefcase and cash in successfully. Jinder Mahal wlll draw so many indian dimes its not even fucking funny considering how they still think wrstling is real. It would be stupid for them not to put the belt on clean poss jinder mahal.
>>
>Move deanetty to RAM so he can suffer in the mid card and then play 3rd fiddle with the other shieldettys
>promote fresh new talent like Big Poppa Poo to the main event

Ohhh yeah op totally a bad idea

Fuckin mark
>>
>>2561707
AJ/KO is main eventing. Book it.
>>
>>2561718
weak bait
>>
>>2562765
>Jinder
>talent
>fresh
>>
>>2561707
AJ is not in the main event
>>
>>2562727
AJetty never drew
>>
http://kiwi6.com/file/koktxbmn4x
>>
>>2561720
Ratings dropped 600k... Down to the same level as the average rating that Smackdown had all of last year when AJ was in the main event. Yikes, not looking good for AJ being a draw.
>>
>>2562765
Which member of the Shield is not a Janetty?
>>
>>2561720
Guess who was in the main event of this week's show?
>>
File: Vince.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Vince.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>We can elevate the US title by burying the WWE title.
>>
Deanetty permanently destroyed the title's prestige
>>
File: uyKeeTF.gif (2MB, 212x180px) Image search: [Google]
uyKeeTF.gif
2MB, 212x180px
>>2561707
Deanetty
>>
>>2561720
>AJ in the main event
>ratings drop 600k

blown back
>>
At this point I probably rather watch a 60 min iron man match with Jobber Mahal than another wacky clothes line from Deanetty.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.