[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Bryan Alvarez trying to hinder the Jinder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 13

File: kermit.png (76KB, 725x475px) Image search: [Google]
kermit.png
76KB, 725x475px
Why is Bryan Alvarez trying to hinder the Jinder?
>>
>>2561528
>I'm totally fine with making a new star. But this utterly ridiculous.

Can someone legit explain to me what's ridiculous about it?
They're making a new star, shouldn't she be fine with that? Is it ridiculous because it's someone she personally didn't want? So she's only fine with it if she chooses them?
What's her endgame?
>>
>I'm totally fine with making new star. But I'm not
What did the schizophrenic smark mean by that
>>
>>2561528
>retweeting praise for yourself

what the fuck is wrong with Alvarez lmao
>>
Who care's what Meltzer's Jannetty thinks?
>>
>only make a star out of someone I like
>>
>>2561528
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-rvkeSVkqg
heres the rant
>>
Based Hardbody working em.
>>
>>2561528

I think some people want """""""""new stars"""""""""""""""" to be built up by getting a midcard title run and then a championship title run unlike Jinder is doing by grabbing the brass ring. I kinda get it but I love it when wwe works the marks.
>>
>>2561567
mike sempervive is such a cuck
>>
>>2561577
Based Jinder "bust a flip and i'll bust a lip" Mahal wasting no time feuding with some fat stuttering neckbeard or some balding literal cuck
>>
>>2561567
People actually listen to this whiney voiced fagget?
>>
>>2561528
>Nakamura hurts Aries
Nothing
>Itami hurts Dash Wilder
Nothing
>Mahal stiffs Balor
AAAA HOW DARE HE TOUCH MY PRECIOUS FINN REEEEEEEEE HE'S TERRIBLE WRESTLER REEEEEEEE

Smarks are truly pathetic.
>>
I just thought of something. These are nu-male smark. Based jinder is a shitskin.

So all we have to do to shut down the nu-males is say the diversity meme over and over.
>>
>>2561567

>Complains that WWE is not hiding that wrestling is fake
>Proceeds to expose the business on a daily basis

I mean you can't be bigger hypocrite than Alvarez
>>
>>2561619
They'll complain that he's a heel
>>
>>2561577

But it's retarded because it just reinforces that WWE is fake and nothing really matters because we can do whatever we want, so why bother getting invested in what's happening now?
>>
>>2561607
For one thing Smarks like the Revival and Aries. 2nd those two are on 205 live and the Raw tag division. Thats not the same as main event manlet status Finn is/was at.
>>
>>2561607

>Nakamura
>KENTA
>Jinder

I wonder why people are more upset by the latter. Also, Finn just got back from injury.
>>
File: bryan alvarez is a.jpg (5KB, 160x186px) Image search: [Google]
bryan alvarez is a.jpg
5KB, 160x186px
>>2561528
Without having to go listen to Manlet Alvarez, I'd imagine he's continually jealous of someone taller and more ripped than he is.
>>
I love the jinder is pissing people off by merely getting a title shot, he's got a natural momentum behind him after stiffing the fuck out of balor and he got the crowd to actually boo a heel.
WWE could have something good here if the properly book him and give him an actual finisher
>>
love seeing failed wrestlers whine
>>
>>2561659
Ok I already see that you're fucking stupid but I will reply to you regardless.

It doesn't matter if you're main eventer or a jobber.
Injury is a injury.
Mahal just stiffed Balor and he was out for only a week so it wasn't anthing serious.
Nakamura and Hideo 'The glass man' Itami put their co-workers out for 6 months. That would imply that these two are not safe workers. But no no it's Jinder who is a bad worker and he should not wrestle anymore.

It just shows how these so called smart marks are just regular marks for their boys and don't really give a shit about the buisness.
>>
>>2561705
I really hope he gets a title run. It would be hilarious to see the bitchfits that would ensue.
>>
>>2561528
It says a lot about Le Meltz that he continues to associate with this moron.
>>
>>2561715
A legit heel champ would be perfect for now, could really be an iron sheik situation
>>
>>2561537
Woulda been 100% better if they brang in a nobody instead of given the shot to a guy who was in a 3 man rock band that got their asses kicked every week by 60+ year old guest wrestlers.
>>
File: Alvarez004.jpg (412KB, 2048x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Alvarez004.jpg
412KB, 2048x1356px
PEED STRAIGHT UP IN THE AIR
>>
>>2561734
>brang
>>
>>2561734
Lets not bring up peoples old gimmicks as a reason why they shouldn't have titles
>>
>>2561629
>is ok with super human rednecks, undead wizards and pyromancers
>but a heel winning a title shot by cheating is exposing the business
i'm 100% you are on the spectrum
>>
Why does Dave Meltzer keep this guy around?
>>
>>2562266
they have a great dynamic.
meltz is 100% autism and facts, alvarez is animated and funny, also more opinionated
>>
>>2562270
Bryan has to be ribbing us with these opinions though. What the fuck does he want, seriously? Jinder has heat and is a good solid wrestler.
>>
>>2561528
Because he hindered the demon cuck he likes so much
>>
>>2562280
not sure.
i usually agree with his point of view
"who cares, it was ahhhwesome"
he's kind of an /asp/ guy
but it's radio, could be he sees both sides of it but plays a little shtick to liven things up
>>
Big Bad Poopy Daddy working the fat ass smarks.
>>
>>2561607
I honestly think the concussion was a work. Wwe should have started playing the dirt sheets with stories like this for years now.
>>
File: BPP.jpg (183KB, 475x592px) Image search: [Google]
BPP.jpg
183KB, 475x592px
ALL THIS BOO HOO AS BIG PAPA POO SHITS IN THEIR LOO

FOR FREE

SMARKEKS PTFO
>>
>>2561537
They're making a new star, but it's not Sami ZZZayn, Cesaro, or any other smark favorites who've been in the indies for at least 10 years so they don't like it
>>
>you lived to see Based Vince work the smarks into booing the heel
He's playing 8d chess while smarks are still on 5d.
>>
>>2561551
Not having someone being a jobber one week to being the number one contender to the world championship
>>
>>2562308
Based Vince
>>
>>2561734
Somebody explain to me why Jinder deserves this more than Heath?
>>
>>2562315
Next time you see heath on tv he will be jacked like jinder
>>
>>2562315
Heath is a softbody bitch who is one dimensional. Nobody is going to cheer for him as a babyface and he's too redneck all-American to be a heel. He's a shitter who will forever be relegated to the midcard.
>>
He's right though. Anyone going from jobbing to a ppv main event immediately is horrible wrestling. If you want to push Jinder Mahal then do it over a course of months.
>>
>>2562321
Fucking worked. Lol
>>
A reminder that you wouldn't pay $50 to watch Jinder main event a PPV and the network is the only thing keeping them afloat
>>
>>2562315
Because it's not that Jinder isn't a welcome change of pace, it's that they seem to have deliberately not chosen somebody the fans have been behind for a while now. They refuse to give fans what they want.
>Jinder
Not Rusev.
>Jinder
Not Harper.
>Jinder
Not Zayn.
>Jinder
Not Big E.
>Jinder
Not Corbin.
You know who deserves this push more than Jinder based on dedication to the company and slightly less silent crowd reactions? Sin Fucking Cara. You know who will never get booked as legitimate competition despite turning their gimmick around and regularly getting crowd reactions? Breezango.

Jinder isn't getting a push because they want to build new talent. Jinder is getting a push because wrestling is still real to retarded Indians. Randy has the SD championship because he's an old star. The Usos have the tag belts because of nepotism. Naomi has the women's belt because she's fucking an Uso. Land of opportunity my ass. They didn't do shit to help Kalisto or Crews or Vaudevillains. They're building up Dillinger by having him fight the WWE Main Event Roster because he will never get the opportunity Jinder was just given. Nakamura doesn't count as something new, either. I love the guy but they have shoved him down our throats for a year and fuck anybody else who might reach for the brass ring and earn his spot.

RAW > SD at the moment, which is fucking sad.
>>
>>2562321
He was cheated at WM, lost to a former champion on RAW, and then was cheated again on Smackdown. Not really jobbing.
>>
>>2562318
Did you miss the part where him and Rhyno were the most over tag team on Smackdown right up until the Shakeup? Did you miss when Heath's "I Got Kids" angle made him the most over face in the company? He was more over than Dean Ambrose vs AJ Styles towards the end of 2016.
>>
>>2562343
Heath should have bulked up and turned it into something substantial. Sadly he kept it a meme. It's his own damn fault
>>
>>2562343

Being liked doesn't mean you belong at the top. See Zack Ryder.
>>
The autists on this board have gone so far with their contrarianism that they are literally defending a smelly indian jobber who has never had a good match, never been the reason a fan bought a ticket to a show and never sold a single piece of merchandise getting a ppv main event for the wwe title

Im done with this shit tier hobby

Fuck the wwe, gook moot and the faggot no life posters on this board
>>
Bryan seems to be mad at the fact that they'd done nothing but bury Jinder for his entire career, and suddenly they want the crowd to buy that Jinder is a main event player. I doubt anyone would give a shit if Jinder won a US title opportunity, won that title, sat in the midcard for a year, won MITB, and then became world champ. That's a natural -- albeit boring -- evolution.

I still think it's cool as fuck when jobbers suddenly kick ass. I'm on the Big Poppa Poo train
>>
>>2562356
im sure the autists will get tired of this in the coming weeks when they see toilet dodger mahal having shit match after shit match.
>>
>>2562353
I would believe that if he was getting a solo push, but he had Rhyno in his corner collecting ECW chants every night. They never should have faced the Wyatts for the belts, they should have stayed champions for a while.

Why does Enzo Amore deserve his spot but Heath is lucky to appear in the background of a backstage skit? Fuck it, why does Finn deserve his spot more than Heath? Heath got more over than Finn on the main roster without having to be shoved down people's throats for months.
>>2562354
There's no reason why Zack Ryder shouldn't be pushed before Jinder Mahal. You seem to think Ryder isn't still (STILL) one of the most over guys on the roster. Go check out his Mania victory and tell me how dead the crowd was. Go check out the battle royal he won right before his injury and tell me how dead the crowd was. Tell me that he can't represent the company in other forms of media when he figured out how to reach out to fans on the internet before Vince even figured out how to set up his Myspace.
>>
>>2562338

>being this much of a booty blasted smark faggot

Re-evaluate your life immediately.

>trip

Doubly so.
>>
>>2561537
>Cesaro
>Rusev
>Sami Zayn
>Strowman
>Corbin

A list of guys that are over, and that the fans want to see. In stead, they push a punjab who is unsafe and a steroid junkee.
>>
>>2562369
we don't give a shit about """""""""""""""""matches"""""""""""""""""
get a clue
>>
File: SCREEECHING.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SCREEECHING.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>2562338
>>2562374
>>
>>2562378
>Wasting your life on a wrestling message board
>Not giving a shit about wrestling
Consider hormone therapy
>>
>>2562386
>seething pajeet
>>
The fact that jinder makes people legit mad, means he is doing his job as a heel.
Like he had people legit getting fucking mad.

Thats how you be a heel in the 21st century, like asp, asp is the greatest heel board in IWC, we work smarks and marks.
Its easy, just like everything opposite of what smarks and marks like
>>
>>2562321

No one will give a shit about him in a few months he's the current flabour of the week so they're pushing him now before the contrarian smarks start shitting on him
>>
>>2561621
You can suspend your disbelief for wrestling just like any story while still knowing it's fake.

I can pretend the stuff in the ring is real just like I can pretend Luke Skywalker fighting Darth Vader is real. But I can't do that when the storytelling is bad and I'm too busy thinking "this doesn't make any sense" to get into the story.

"The business" has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>2561806
Not that guy but I'll retroactively accept this development if Randy just beats the shit out of Jinder and it's clear that they're on completely different levels the entire time.

If they try and do some 15 minute competitive match, it'll be ridiculous.
>>
>>2561567
What a fucking mark.
>>
Storywise, Jinder cheated to win a 6 man clusterfuck and now suddenly finds himself with a title match. He's clearly out of his league against Orton and is going to somehow use the Bollywood Boys to his advantage. They have 5 weeks to build the story, chill the fuck out.
>>
>>2562308
smarks are playing hungry hungry hippos, except the hippos are vince and the balls are their tears
>>
>>2562308
>You lived to see Vince not fuck up the thing he used to know how to do for the first time in however many months or years it's been.
Yeah, he sure is based.
>>
>>2562551
>5 weeks of Jinder mahal in the main event
Jesus christ can't we just have the title match next week
>>
>>2561562

it's not Marty and Shawn as much as it is Triple H and Ric Flair, when Flair was still following him around after the rest of Evolution fell apart.

Though comparing Alvarez and Meltzer to Flair and Aitch is an insult to Flair and Meltzer.
>>
>>2562294

>35 lbs dumbbells

Why are bodybuilders such unstrong pussies?
>>
>>2561577
The "brass ring" has really just become code for "Vince picked you" now, hasn't it?

>>2562295
Jinder WAS on the indies for 10 years.

>>2562354
>old man buried him for spite
>this proves he shouldn't get a midcard push

Fuck off, mark.
>>
>>2561607
They should just ban punches.
Every single one of those injuries has been from a punch. Right now in kayfabe, nothing separate a wrestling from MMA
>>
>>2562436
you're a fag
>>
>>2561567
Can't he see that it is just a push to feed him to boreton so the belt doesn't change around too much without burying AJ, Zayn, Nakamura or any other already over wrestler?

It sounds like he is gay for Balor and is resentful towards Mahal cause of the forearm.
>>
>>2562660
t. fatass neckbeard
>>
File: OH GOD.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
OH GOD.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>2561528
because hes a FUCKING LOSER YOU DUMB MARK god this bored is just as bad as /tv or /v
>>
>>2561528
Only marks hate the jinder push tbqh.

Grow up its going to be based as fuck.
>>
>>2562744
Christian is better than Jinder.
>>
>>2561806
kek'd
>>
>>2562321
Worked out for JBL didn't it?
>>
i was at that sdl and as soon as he started talking about diversity the obese hillbillies began screeching as the gravy poured from their maws. I think im in love with this shitskin for actually making people mad at a heel desu
>>
>>2562338
>>2562385

Do you stupid idiots not understand the concept of booking? Something as simple as face vs heel, and not booking someone who is FUCKING injured!

Rusev is out.
Cesaro is a FUCKING FACE
ISIS Zayn is a FUCKING FACE
Big E is a FUCKING FACE
Corbin is already involved in a damn program with someone else.

If you're going to be retarded marks, please don't try an analyze or criticize the business. Get a fucking clue first.
>>
>>2562772
>Smackdown TV ratings and ticket sales plummeted

It sure did!

>>2562775
Funny how that didn't come across on TV...

>calling anybody obese hillbillies
>from Louisville, Kentucky
>>
>>2562780
we also have skinny hillbillies on heroin and spooks. Also i didn't watch the show on tv, im just telling you what i hear from the crowd. People were assmad, which was funny because louisville is the most liberal city in the state.
>>
>>2562777
>trips wasted on being this furious
>>
>>2562338
>complain about no one drawing dimes
>WAAAAHHHH WHY IS THE POSTER BOY OF A BILLION MARKS GETTING A PUSH WAAAHHHHH

The fucking state of nu-male smarks.
>>
>>2562837
Seriously.

They're all like, let's all rally together to get this faggot pushed. Look at him. What an idiot.
>>
>>2562385
Okay, so others deserve it more.
So she's NOT okay with making a new star unless she personally approves of that particular star?
She should've said that.
>>
>>2562315
Heath got his push being one half of the first WWE Smaskdown Tag Champions
>>
>>2561567
>he said that Jinder should be fired for concussing Finn

that was a work
whaddamark
>>
I love how Bryan thinks people actually are behind Jinder, I can imagine all you fucks are the ones tweeting him about it.
>>
>>2563102
>implying /asp/ tweets

Social media implies social activity.
>>
I never cared for Jinder, but I'm fine with him getting this opportunity. Since he returned he was rarely used on Raw. When given an opportunity (Andre Battle Royal) he almost won. Moved to Smackdown, given another opportunity and wins #1 contender in a shady way.
>>
>>2561537

Making stars is more than just throwing niggas into main events. You gotta build them properly, or at least make some kind of effort. Jinder was nothing more than a jobber right up until he got a PPV main event match.
>>
>>2562315

SD needed to fill a heel roll after Bray left.

Heath is not a heel, not menacing, is too much of a baby face, and most importantly not brown.
>>
>>2561528

okay faggots I'll step in a way you can understand. It's not the THEY WON'T PUSH MUH INDIE DARLINGS excuse. We've had WAY too many indie darling as main title holders to use that meme.

>jobber on RAW for years
>never do anything of note other than in groups
>get rehired in kayfabe because he beat another jobber to further a storyline (Slater)
>"""suddenly""" get jacked as fuck
>jobber status quo but still employed because Vince
>jobber match with demon kang where you sock him
>get "punished" by going to SD!
>win No. 1 Title Shot (Match)
>suddenly need to get taken seriously as heel threat
>prove on Talking Smack you can't spit worth a shit other than ALLAH SNACKBAR

Jinder is poo in loo shit and he will get booed out of the building in Shitcago for Backlash
>>
You know with all of the smarks cheering the heels, you'd think they forgot how to feel against, you know, heels.
>>
File: 1491948036066.jpg (178KB, 671x982px) Image search: [Google]
1491948036066.jpg
178KB, 671x982px
>>2563103
4chan IS social media
>>
>>2563181
they only want what they want when they want it how they want it
>>
>>2562436

>boos equal heel

except for Roman right?

oh and people are cheering for Braun like he is the top rated face so he is face right?
>>
Isn't this the same problem people have with Roman? People whining about someone not deserving a push?
Only Jinder is working everyone on multiple level while being a heel.
>>
File: HHHHuuuhhuhuhuh.png (238KB, 805x575px) Image search: [Google]
HHHHuuuhhuhuhuh.png
238KB, 805x575px
>>2562562
I don't think your metaphor makes sense but it's funny as shit
>>
>>2561537
Getting a jobber to win a number one contender match isn't building anybody. It's just lazy booking to try and increase their shirt sales in India. That and they're absolutely SHOOK by the Pajeet Wrestling Federation with based Rakesh Kumar Orton and Big Knife Manju
>>
>>2562596
So you're telling me that smarks of today, back in 1989 would have cheered a guy like Hogan?

Or in 1999, a guy like Austin who did 3 moves over guys like Malenko, Jericho and Benoit?

Or a samoan who calls women sluts and spouts catchphrases like the Rock over a guy like Lance Storm? Hell they hate the rock even today even though he's GOAT-tier at this point.
>>
File: Reverse Angle Splash.gif (726KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
Reverse Angle Splash.gif
726KB, 240x180px
I don't think anyone honestly expects Jinder to amount to much. It's a hold over feud, not to mention he cheated to win.
But it's hilarious to watch people's heads doing spin-a-roonies from getting this worked up, especially faggots like Alvarez.
>>
>>2563221
This is all a build for big knife manju to debut
>>
>>2563238
Idk man there are billions of pajeets and if he gets pushed they may start buying enough shit that he stays in the picture.
>>
File: Becky Shrug.jpg (115KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Becky Shrug.jpg
115KB, 1200x675px
>>2563248
That's something only time will tell
>>
>>2562385
>fans want to see
you mean YOU want to see. Which is exactly the point >>2562385 is making. I'd much rather see Jinder over ZZZayn, Snorbin or Snoozaro. Smarks are so entitled its unbelieveable

>>2562777
based trips putting the smarks in their place
>>
Whoops I meant "Which is exactly the point >>2561537 is making"
>>
>>2562436
They booed the booking, they didn't boo Jinder.
Expect silence the next time he opens his mouth.
>>
>>2561567
He's not wrong.
>>
>>2562374
>TLDNR literal whos deserve a shot before big poppa poo
>>
>>2563332
You got any proof of that?
>>
>>2563178
>booed out of the building
Just like a heel is suppose to do
Really activated my almonds there. Face it Vince found a way to get you smarks to boo the heel again.
>>
>>2562652
>Though comparing Alvarez and Meltzer to Flair and Aitch is an insult to Flair and Aitch
ftfy
>>
>>2563358
Yes
>>
>>2563430
Wanna share with the rest of the class here?
>>
>>2563434
The silence he has gotten every time he opened his mouth before this

Study well kid, there's a quiz on Monday
>>
>>2563332
>They booed the booking, they didn't boo Jinder.

How pathetic of (You).
>>
Sami Zayn (aka El Generico) should have won and be the one to take the title off Orton. Then he and Kevin Steen (you know him as Owens) can renew their amazing rivalry from RoH.
>>
I support this decision because it makes Cryin Bryan, Dave Meltzer's Jannetty, seethe like he hasn't in years.
>>
File: 1491716869313.jpg (90KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1491716869313.jpg
90KB, 500x492px
>>2563565
>Sami Zayn (aka El Generico) should have won and be the one to take the title off Orton. Then he and Kevin Steen (you know him as Owens) can renew their amazing rivalry from RoH.
>>
>>2561528
he is a scrawny little spic. jinger is big muscle man. he is jealous
>>
>>2562315
Heath is good at making fake getting his ass kicked look good.

Jinder is good at making real-fake kicking ass look good.
>>
>>2562308
>while smarks are still on 5d.

why u talking about yu-gi-oh nigga
>>
>>2562666
>The "brass ring" has really just become code for "Vince picked you" now, hasn't it?

ofc it is you idiot its his company he can do whateverr
>>
>>2563255
kek, you're the new smakrs now. Get a clue.
>>
>watch entertaining six-man match for the #1 Contendership
>be shocked and a little annoyed that fucking Jinder "the Job" Mahal got the rub instead of Sami
>note the lusty and traditional heel-like boos he gets
>note the quality heel promo he immediately cuts
>note how the crowd's dislike for him immediately reinvigorates Randy's fading babyface shine

Wait... isn't this how wrestling is supposed to work?

imokaywiththis.jpg

Anyone who is bitching about this angle needs to take a step back and pay some attention to what just happened and how well it was pulled off.
>>
>>2561528
>I-i don't hate him because he's a heel. I hate him because I want him to go away.

Kek What's the difference?

Smarks so scared that Based Vince worked them into a shoot, they argue in circles.
>>
>>2563944
If you hate someone because he's a heel, you probably want to see him get his ass beat in the ring
If you hate someone because you want him to go away, you change the channel when he shows up on TV

Which camp Jinder belongs to, we shall see on Tuesday
>>
>>2564001
I wanted Jinder to go away during the match. By the time Randy came out I wanted to see him get his ass kicked.

There's a lot of manufactured drama here. AJ/KO, Swagsuke/Ziggler, and probably Zayn/Corbin are going to be on that show. Probably another high-quality Uso tag title match as well. There's going to be a ton of good wrestling on that show. There's nothing wrong with taking a chance on the WWE title match.
>>
because liking jindereddit is a numale Bernie supporter meme
>>
>>2561567
I like it when he tries to play devil's advocate and actually talks himself into thinking the whole thing is a good idea, then stops and says "GIMME A BREAK!!!"
>>
Smarks want the muh indie guy to win a title,not guys like Jinder. Jinder is amazing on the mic compared to the charisma vaccuum indie guys.
>>
File: IMG_3958.jpg (29KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3958.jpg
29KB, 400x368px
>>2561629
>But it's retarded because it just reinforces that WWE is fake
>Wrestling is fake
You don't say?
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.