[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smackdown: 2.544m, down from 3.105m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: 1491940262427.png (1MB, 598x872px) Image search: [Google]
1491940262427.png
1MB, 598x872px
http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-4-18-2017.html
>>
zayn and oreowens killing this show. we need bliss back
>>
>>2560957
Holy shit, Bray was a fucking draw.
>>
Big Poppa Poo working the viewers
>>
JUST
>>
Based Jinder tanking the ratings
>>
Jesus that's a big drop. Not sure what they expected putting oreowens in the main event desu. Didn't he just get done killing the ratings on raw?
>>
>People saw a Poo in Loo become the #1 contender instead of BMAJ
>Everyone tuned out
>>
>>2560961
>>2560969
Pretty much. Record Lowens already brought the raw ratings to its knees and now he's doing the same on smackdown
>>
>lose all the main stars
>Keep Orton as champ
>Tease nakameme for a few weeks

Fuck you Vince
>>
>>2560979
But Cena, Orton and AJ werent drafted.
>>
I blame the 17 Charles segments.
>>
File: 1333421242802.jpg (5KB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
1333421242802.jpg
5KB, 200x149px
good good now raw is back to being the A show, all eyes on roman.
>>
Good. Fuck Vince
>>
>>2560985
cena is out until summerslam if not longer
>boreton
AJ in the midcard for some reason
>>
first time i've been happy to see /smack/ ratings flop, they absolutely deserved it this week
>>
Make Harper champ and the ratings will reach +4mil.
>>
>>2560992
Charlie is a draw
>>
>>2561045
This week's ratings say otherwise.
>>
File: krobt5u6bfsy.jpg (96KB, 725x691px) Image search: [Google]
krobt5u6bfsy.jpg
96KB, 725x691px
>no becky
>ratings crash
As expected
>>
>Charles opening the show
>Rating drop
I don't blame them
>>
Blame JBL. Didn't you hear Owens poke JBL by saying the table needs some canadian representation?? The Ranallo Effect is real.
>>
>>2560957
>Wrestling marks think that wrestling is the only thing that exists in the world
>Call themselves "smart marks"
Last week, Smackdown and Raw were not competing with the NBA playoffs.
>>
I guess you can Hinder the Jinder.
>>
>>2561154
>>Wrestling marks think that wrestling is the only thing that exists in the world
>>Call themselves "smart marks"
>Last week, Smackdown and Raw were not competing with the NBA playoffs.
Implying WWES tiny, dwindled fanbase of wrestling losers watch REAL sports L-O-L

They were probably watching their PWG DVDs or something
>>
Based Orton plummeting the ratings
>>
>>2560999
This.
>>
>>2560957
>2.544m
So same number as usual
>>
>>2561260
Average Smackdown ratings this year is 2.697m, this is well below the usual.
>>
they did the shakeup last week and this was a transitional episode.

lots of space spent establishing new stories for owens and some jobber, charlotte, the shining fucking stars, jinder mahal

the show was main evented by baron corbin who isn't there as a top guy yet. and it's the nba playoffs.

surprised ratings weren't down further than this.
>>
Everybody remembered Randy Borebland was the champion
>>
>>2560961
I hate this meme. If anything, they're the reason Smackdown isn't going below 2M. I'll tell ya what's killing Smack:

>Storylines are shit
>Orton is champ
>Literal whos all around
>Jinder Mahal
>Shining Stars
>Tamina
>Roster with no star power in general besides Kev, Sami, and AJ.
>Charisma vacuum, Naomi is champion
>Stupid steroid abusing Poo is #1 contender
>muh land of opportunity
>Bliss is gone
>Miz & Maryse are gone
>Ambrose is gone
>Cena is doing TV stuff
>Tag Team division is complete horseshit

Smackdown is on the decline.
>>
>>2561319
Forgot to add Nakameme. He's a pretty big reason people watch the show - is just to see him wrestle.
>>
How are my fellow smackchads dealing with the fact the RAM is now the much better show.

Very sad t.b.h.
>>
randy Orton is so damn boring he almost completely killed the crowd after all the heat Jinder received. You simply can't put a guy this channel-change inducing as your heavyweight star.
>>
>a lot of women shit in the show
>ratings tank
hmmm really activate my almonds
>>
>>2561312
Blandy Boreton
>>2560957
All their kids together will be Little People, right?
>>
>>2561435
All of Logan's kids in the comics are regular sized, for some reason.
>>
>>2561439
Must have just been his shitty 19th century pauper's diet of bark and maple leaves that stunted him then.
>>
>bliss is unironically my favorite thing about WWE.
>>
>>2561638
You unironically need to have sex
>>
>>2561323
I became a Rawtist when Dean came over, you guys can laugh at me but he was really an integral part of SDL, and now Raw is the better show with him on it. I don't expect it to last though, Smack will get Cena back, probably have more unpredictable storylines and matches, and RAW's focus will shift back to Ramen from Based Braun.
>>
>>2560957
>Smackdown actually builds stars
>RAM takes every single star Smack spent the whole year building up
>Sends Smackdown a combination of jobbers and stars that RAM ruined
>>
>>2561640
He could just jack it to Bliss instead.

HNNNNGG

that face when she was walking away from the fatal 4 win
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.