[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Obscure Matches you like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>Post an obscure match you like
>Post why you like it
>Link to match if you can

>Jack Swagger vs Santino Marella for the United States title in a steel cage
>Dolph Ziggler on the outside gets hit with the cobra on his hands and sells it like they are going to have to cut them off
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJC3rD1Y_xE
>>
>>2560728
Festus vs The Undertaker - 2008 Smackdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOylptaLPQE

I dont know but i like almost everything about 2008 Smackdown
>>
>>2560774

I remember really liking this when it happened as well. Festus was a big tough retard in there with one of the top guys and got to look like a badass before getting choked out because he was too stupid to tap. His character totally played into the match and it told a fun story.
>>
>>2560777
Gallows really is a fucking trooper for going all in with that gimmick.
>>
>>2560777
Festus was fun af but i hate Luke Gallows, its just boring
>>
>>2560777
The Undertaker is the king of obscure matches, just go to youtube and watch all the weird matches he had at smackdown from 2005-2008
>>
>>2560791
>Undertaker vs. Gregory Helms
>Undertaker vs. Johnny Nitro
>Undertaker vs. Jamie Noble
>Undertaker vs. Chavo Guerrero
>Undertaker vs. The Miz
>Undertaker vs. Finlay
>Undertaker vs. Zack fucking Ryder
>Undertaker vs. Mark Jindrak
>Undertaker vs. Luther Reigns
>Undertaker vs. Orlando Jordan
>Undertaker vs. Daivari
>Undertaker vs. Bob Orton Jr.
>Undertaker vs. Heidenreich multiple times
>Undertaker vs. Mr. Kennedy multiple times
Those were wild, wild times.
>>
>>2560808
>Undertaker and Kane vs MVP and Kennedy
>MVP and Kennedy try to ditch multiple times
>Teddy Long comes out each time to change regulations
Amazing
>>
>>2560777
That entire time when Taker started using Hell's Gate was fun. I remember my kid brain being scared when he choked blood out Big Daddy V
>>
>>2560728
HHH vs Eugene
>>
>>2560818
I remember that
Teddy was based as fuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.