[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he literally mean by this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (110KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110KB, 640x1136px
What did he literally mean by this
>>
Watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nHL1mFOdXY
>>
C.M Punk is fucking witty. Great sense of humor too. How can a man be so based?
>>
Cuck Man is so reddit
>>
>>2560424
REDDIT BTFO
>>
>>2560424
He literally meant that he does not want to give people the opportunity to ask him anything.
>>
>>2560458
Hey Phil!
>>
>>2560424
That tweet is more entertaining than his in ring work over the past 4 years.
>>
>>2560585
probably because he hasn't been in the ring for 3+ of the last four years
>>
>>2560424
this is a sad man
>>
>>2560585
>in ring work

Who fucking cares. He was a god on the mic, and there's not enough of that. There's more than enough "workrate" to go around these days.
>>
Do you think we can get punk to do an AMA on /asp/?
>>
>>2560546
He was the best all round performer in pro wrestling
>>
>>2560648
I'd rather have a Jimmy Ocean AMA
>>
Who cares, this idiot threw away his career so he could get beaten up by a 20 year old in 2 minutes
>>
>>2560730
>Who cares, this idiot put his ego on the line to pursue a dream of his and get paid mad money for it while I sit here afraid to take chances because someone might say mean things about me
>>
>>2560674

He's not even the best all around performer that's been in the WWE.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 736x552px
>>2560742
BTFO

KISSLESS VIRGIN ON SUICIDE WATCG
>>
>>2560648

>who was the Jannetty?
>how big is Charly's dick?
>did they?
>>
He watched batista fuck aj
>>
>>2560730
Reminder: CM PUNK HAS THE BALLS TO DO THINGS THAT NOBODY ELSE HAS THE BALLS TO DO

It's funny that low life losers are making fun of a guy who has actually done something in life, while they failed at everything, got depressed and now shit posts on an image board and will rot here forever, because they are failures at life. Cm punk is a millionaire, he has already won, what he's doing now is his passion and he's taking a shot at it, unlike you losers that failed or got rejected at everything you tried to do.

I like how you couldn't even deny any of the shit the guy wrote about you being - a bitter loser and failure at life - and that is why you hate Punk.
Because it's the truth. You couldn't even deny it! Instead you zone in on "hurr Punk is a whiner" meme because he is not afraid to speak his mind.
Let me guess, you think "It's better to not try and risk failure than to risk failure in trying"
Enjoy living in your safe space bubble because you have no balls, spending the rest of your days rage posting about a guy who has the balls and money to do what he wants with his life.
There's winners and losers in life Ladies & Gentlemen, now guess which one you are.
>>
>>2560801
AJ, stop posting here.
>>
>>2560801
wew, imagine getting knocked out on tv in front of the world though.

AJ will never respect him again.
>>
File: cm cuck.png (45KB, 594x389px) Image search: [Google]
cm cuck.png
45KB, 594x389px
>I wish I was black: the post

What a fucking cuck. An embarrassment of a man. How would AJ react if she saw what he posted about on Twitter, dick sizes of other men, black hand emojis.
>>
>>2560792
This
>>
>>2560846
keep doing what you do Phil, you'll get your pink belt from Eve Torres one day!
>>
>>2560846
>getting this triggered by an emoji
have sex
>>
>>2560424
he preps the bull so he would know the size
>>
File: 1487614766708.jpg (34KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
1487614766708.jpg
34KB, 418x475px
>>2560846
>>
>>2560674
Phil, shouldn't you be training for your "fight"?
>>
>>2560801
Imagine getting rekt so bad that your wife refuses to watch you fight.
Imagine being so cocky about fighting a 20 year old kid who has way more experience than you that you don't shake his hand.
Imagine being so fucking bad that Dana White pushes the day of the fight so you can train more.
>>
>>2560745
Oh really? then enlighten me on who that is

>>2560824
There are two ways of looking at it
a.) You wouldn't even have the balls to train for 2 years and probably pee your pants at your match. CM Punk had an embarrassing defeat but he took it like a man
b.)He was smart enough to know he'd get $2 Million just to let a 20 year old beat him up for less than 2 minutes. Easy fucking money.

Relevance? You fags have sleepless nights over him. Why are you guys so jealous of Punk? Because he could walk away and show the finger to Vince? Does it piss you off that Vince cannot control some people? That he exposed the retarded industry known as pro-wrestling?
>>
cuck man phil strikes again
>BLACKED
>>
>>2560801
> Punk
> A millionaire
Maybe for now but that lawsuit he's in is draining money fast. He'll come crawling back to wrestling.
>>
>>2563214
>Imagine getting rekt so bad that your wife refuses to watch you fight.
Source?
>Imagine being so cocky about fighting a 20 year old kid who has way more experience than you that you don't shake his hand.
Punk's a badass, Mickey was an arrogant little kid
>Imagine being so fucking bad that Dana White pushes the day of the fight so you can train more.
It only shows that Punk has a huge say and Dana gets cucked by an outsider
>>
>>2563472
> GET WORKED
>>
File: cuckmanphil.jpg (72KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
cuckmanphil.jpg
72KB, 1200x675px
How can one man be so based... to the ground?
>>
File: phil.png (80KB, 591x554px) Image search: [Google]
phil.png
80KB, 591x554px
>>2560424
What a sad little man.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.