[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all nxt champs are amazing wres-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (12KB, 331x152px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 331x152px
>all nxt champs are amazing wres-
>>
he was the only good nxt champ
>>
Bo was a fun character at least.

And it didn't take him long to start having good matches.
>>
>>2560079
The NXT Champ reigns only stopped being good when Balor/Joe/Nakamura started playing hot potato with it and did nothing else in-between their matches for it.
>>
>>2560080
He got carried to good matches and hasn't had a single good match on the main roster
>>
>>2560088
the takeover events also destroyed week to week nxt shows

2013-late 2014 nxt is so good

and the fans were not bad then either i have no idea what happened
>>
>>2560070
Bo is fucking great in ring tho
>>
>>2560088
Joe's first reign was decent enough.

Roode seems like his reign could have potential.
>>
>>2560070
Not a single one has been
>>
>>2560092
What does it matter if he was carried?

>hasn't had a single good match on the main roster

Yeah it's really on him that 2-minute TV squashes weren't 4-snowflake classics.
>>
>>2560092
actually its the other way around in most cases bo and his heel character carried the people he wrestled he practically had zero character before

neville and tyson and company could wrestle fine
they were in nxt to learn to have character
and bo helped them with that
>>
>>2560110
Bo was on his way out when Neville & Kidd were rising.

>>2560098
Apologise.
>>
>>2560119
neville won that from bo 18+
>>
>>2560127
That'd be my point, son.
>>
>>2560140
are you mentally challenged?
>>
>>2560070
Made sense storyline and character wise.

The guy was killing it down there,
>>
>>2560142
>getting mad because he's functionally illiterate
>>
>>2560185
i think you need to do a history check
>>
File: 1491530726453.jpg (51KB, 298x306px) Image search: [Google]
1491530726453.jpg
51KB, 298x306px
>2017
>OP still doesn't bolieve
>>
How come they gave up on his post-brand split push?
>>
>>2560206
There was never a push, he just won a few matches against with an "Evil American"-style gimmick so WWE could do a promo package to show Chinese audiences before he got murdered by Bin Wang.
>>
>>2560200
>Bo wasn't on his way out when he dropped the title to get called up to RAW

Where he and Facts & Cats Kidd ever even in the same segment outside a battle royal?
>>
>>2560209
>"Evil American"-style gimmick

It wasn't though...
>>
>>2560094
Totally. Takeover ruined the weeklies. I'd take consistently good weekly shows over one great Takeover every 2-3 months
>>
>>2560156
>managed to get a crowd to chant for a guy without a name

Based fucking Bo
>>
>>2560220
That's how the Chinese would've perceived him.
>>
>>2560222
Specifically, it was making Takeovers concurrent to main roster PPVs that ruined the weeklies.
>>
>>2560228
>all Americans are EVIL

Want me to let you know why that's a self-defeating train of thought or should I let you get there yourself?
>>
>>2560230
I'd say they got ruined once weeklies became a thing. You knew that anything could happen on any NXT show. Once the Takeovers became a frequent thing, they'd save all the big moments for those shows, like WWE does with PPVs.

Before Takeovers, they regularly had title matches on the weekly show, and you knew the title could change at any time. Now, with the PPV format, title changes have become mostly predictable
>>
>>2560235
What the fuck are you on about?

Bo came out with an electoral sign and patriotic colors (but with black, because he's mean, you see), scowled and beat up some jobbers, of course the intent was to present him as a big bad American wrestlers so the Chinese would feel good when their national hero toppled him in.

Then that happened and that was it for Bo.
>>
>has better body
>has better looks
>has better hair
>slightly worse voice

why is bray geting pushed over based bo?
>>
He was the last good NXT Champion. Neville was the best.
>>
>>2561400
Nev took the title off Bo, my dude.

And the last good NXT Champion was KO, because back then he was still being booked properly.

Roode is doing good work, as long as he doesn't drop too soon to Drew "I'm already asleep" McDonalds, he might have a solid reign.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.