[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do idiots think he'll improve the product after he takes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 4

File: Triple-H-Paul-Levesque.jpg (44KB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
Triple-H-Paul-Levesque.jpg
44KB, 300x257px
Why do idiots think he'll improve the product after he takes the reins from Vince?

>Responsible for The Shield (the biggest failure since The Invasion)
>Responsible for pushing indie manlets who kill ratings
>Responsible for 205 Live (the lowest viewed show on the Network)
>Responsible for women's wrestling

If anything, he'll only accelerate WWE's death.
>>
Fuck this guy. Asgooka would be living on the streets if this weeb hadn't come knocking.
>>
>>2559708
Because people think he's the ONLY reason why NXT is more watchable than RAW/SD. But he isn't.

The true cancers to WWE are Stephanie and Dunn, Triple H isn't even that bad.
>>
>>2559725
>NXT is more watchable than RAW/SD

NXMeme is just RAM but one hour long and with more squashes, it's garbage.
SD is better.
>>
>>2559728
NXT has been shitting on both brands with the last few episodes
>>
>>2559735
GOAT cringe
>>
>>2559735
HHH is on vacation right now. The whole product across the board seems much better.
>>
>>2559735
>I watch NXT

nice cringe right there very crunchy spicy and tasty overall an 8/10 cringe
>>
>blaming HHH for the booking when you admit Vince is still in charge

No, seriously: what the FUCK did he actually mean by this?
>>
>>2559728
Part of why it's more watchable is because it's one hour long and doesn't feel like it drags on too much with pointless segments and filler matches.
>>
>>2559758
>NXMeme
>not pointless filler

incredible cringe
>>
Have to agree

>CWC was garbage
>UK tournament was pathetic
>NXT is a joke
>>
>>2559808
>CWC was garbage
>UK tournament was pathetic

Why are you lying on the internet?
>>
>>2559840
I would rather watch an episode of 1995 Superstars with Man Mountain Rock vs. Tatanka than watch either of those shows. Complete crap.
>>
>>2559853
>Complete crap.

Your taste most definitely is.
>>
>>2559878
Go watch a PROGRESS show.
>>
>>2559840
CWC was based but he's right, UK Tournament was a fucking mess.
>>
>>2559898
>CWC was based but he's right, UK Tournament was a fucking mess.
To be honest, the commentary completely ruined the CWC for me. Mauro and Bryan were outrageously annoying. "OH MY GOD! Look at that *insert muh silly submission hold because this is for REAL SHOOTERS*! Look at his arm!"
>>
>>2559888
>go watch a show that'll surpass anything WWE puts out in 2017

Ooh, sick burn.
>>
>>2559708
I'm not being ironic here, Triple H will destroy the WWE, and all of professional wrestling. Listen to any shot video, most guys all agree Vince is a genius. Very rarely do the guys have a problem with Vince. Even CM Punk didn't really have much bad to say about him.
All the time, however, they'll talk shit about Triple H. Whether it be his ego, his politics, his ass kissing, his mind for the business; it doesn't matter. It's almost unanimously agreed from past wrestlers that Trips is a total cunt and will ruin the industry. Plus he seems set on monopolising wrestling even further than it already is, which is a terrible idea.
Fuck Triple H.
>>
>>2559902
>/wwe/ drone confused by announcers calling moves
>>
>>2559916
Only meaningful SHOOT HOLD is the KATA-HA-JIME
>>
>>2559916
I don't watch modern WWE. I only watch ECW VHS tapes
>>
>>2559915
>very rarely does anybody badmouth the guy who has an effective monopoly on their industry

Really makes you think...
>>
>>2559931
>doesn't watch WWE
>has opinion about the CWC announcing
>>
>>2559936
But why would they praise Vince, and then go on to say what a cunt HHH is? And this is from guys who are past the point of caring.
>>
>>2559948
You're gonna need specific examples here.
>>
>>2559708
Mostly because everything you said is wrong, to my understanding.
>implying the shield was a failure (are you fucking stupid?)
>implying anything has killed ratings other than the culture as a whole
>implying 205 live has the lowest rating on a network alongside "Legends with JBL"
>implying its H and not his wife pushing the women
>>
>>2559708
You answered your own question with the third word of your OP.
>>
WWE's big ratings decline happened before HHH even married into WWE.

18+
>>
Lol, The Shield was over as fuck.

The failure started when WWE split them and pushed the only one with no talents.

That'd be Roman, again.
>>
>>2559956
Jim Cornette is pretty vocally against Haitch. Del Rio also, and of course Punk.
>>
>>2559708
good fucking riddance this world would be better off without the E
>>
>>2560003
They tried to push all 3. Dean was a complete failure. Seth can't stay out of the hospital long enough to do anything. Roman sucks but he hasn't given up on everything like dean.
>>
>>2560043
>WWE tried pushing Ambrose

Would that be after they spent the better part of 2 years ensuring he doesn't outshine his elder Uce?

>>2560023
>Cornette
>Alberto
>>
>>2560053
They gave him multiple titles, plenty of segments and stories. Didn't he even have a talking show?
Nobody gives a fuck about him besides young teen edge lords
>>
>>2560023
You're going to have to do better than that. Corny has been critical of Vince before Trips even had the idea of spunking in Stephanie and Alberto just hates the WWE as a whole and is convinced theat they leaked Paige's nudes to destroy her.

Gonna need better than the guy who's regarded as one of the most toxic individuals in the community and a fucking spic who's losing it.
>>
>>2560069
>asks for examples
>is given examples
>claims they don't count
Fucking /asp/ie
>>
>>2560068
>2 IC Title reigns
>first was over a year and a half after The Shield breakup

And yeah, lots of segments and stories. Where they always made him look like an ineffectual goof.

FUN FACT: Ambrose didn't get his 1st PPV win until nearly a year after The Shield breakup.
>>
>>2560084
Please look up the phrase "reliable source".
>>
>>2560087
He was us champ and WORLD CHAMPION you fucking idiot lol
He was at his highest push right before Austin's podcast where everyone realized he's total shit.
This coming from a guy who thought Moxley would be huge in wwe
>>
>>2560084
You have to give GOOD examples anon.

>Any example is good as long as they say what they need to say.
>>
>>2560115
>after they spent the better part of 2 years ensuring he doesn't outshine his elder Uce
>>
>>2560003
What? They've pushed the shit out of them all. Rollins flopped too.
>>
>>2560131
You think they actively didn't allow him to get popular for Roman lol
The guy isn't that great, deal with it.
>>
>>2560138
Rollins was booked even more pathetically than Owens.

>>2560144
>WWE never buries what it doesn't want to get over

Woo-Woo-Woo: You KNOW It!
>>
>>2560131
His point was that Ambrose had recovered from his shitty booking and was on top. Then the Austin thing happened and a lot of people turned on him. Austin deserves some of the blame for it, but Ambrose should have handled it better.
>>
>>2560003
The Shield as a stable was over as fuck, as case history has shown over and over guys can be weak as fuck without partners to hide their deficiencies.

They all got pushed and all of them couldn't quite hack it.

>Roman was too green, pushed to the moon and back without any dues paid and became hated and just isn't that great of a worker by himself.
>Seth is the best worker of them all, best talker, but is constantly taking himself out so he can't build any momentum
>Dean is okay, but stuck with a cringe gimmick that makes investment in him hard, coupled with his inability to sell and wavering effort makes it hard for him to mantain steam.
>>
>>2560149
> building an entire company on a comedy guido.
He's santino v2, dude. I'm sorry to break all this bad news to you.
>>
>>2559708
Anybody else think HHH should've went with the buzz cut post 2005?
>>
>>2559931
>>
>>2560150
>giving somebody a world title erases years of shit booking

It doesn't, no matter what Money in the Bank has desperately tried for nearly a decade.

>>2560169
Not even remotely what I said, but thanks for proving that you have no argument.
>>
>>2560154
>The Shield as a stable was over as fuck

This

Anyone who seriously calls the Shield a failure clearly wasn't watching when they were still together and only watched the three members after they broke up.....and as a result, they ASSUME that because they all suck now then they must have sucked as a group before
>>
205 Live doesn't work because a manlet division isn't enough to carry a show by itself

Cruiserweights should be in exciting, fast-paced opening matches on Raw/SD like how WCW used to do. Hell, even Heyman had the sense to have them start off SD! when he was in charge there
>>
>>2559708
Shield were great up until they split. And I can't even remember why they split.
>>

The shield wasn't a failure, everything that happened after it was. Which is mainly due to Vince's desire to push Roman reigns, a tag guy, as the face of his company.

Indie manlets don't kill ratings. Poor storylines and shitty writing does, which is WWE's main problem.

Wait, are you talking about improving the product or improving ratings? Because the two are completely different. 205 live is one of the best shows there is. As for as an improved product, 205 live is where it's at.

Unpopular opinion around here, but women's wrestling is the best it's ever been. People have character and mic time and have actually storylines surrounding them. They're no worse or more boring than the men are at this point
>>
>>2560177
>proving you have no argument.
MOM I JUST WON AN ARGUMENT ON MY WRESTLING MESSAGE BOARD
>>
>>2560210
Prepare to be memed on, this is 4chan where you have to pretend that you only care about women as far as your spunk allows or you'll be labeled a heretic.

Also lets not forget that ratings have been declining for years before any indy guy had even been acknowledged as an 'indie guy' on WWE TV. It only has gotten worse since the Network has come into existence. People are ditching cable at an alarming rate, why watch it on shitty TV for like 100 bucks every other week when you can just have literally all of the WWE and that same Ram only having to wait a few days for 10 dollars?

It's why promotions like LU and others are heading towards Netflix and other streaming sites. The day of cable is slowly dying. Soon TVs only purpose will be to be hooked up to a console with Netflix on it.
>>
>>2559708
>Women's tournament that literally nobody is asking for
>don't know what the fuck they're doing in China but it's gonna suck
>NXT

my biggest problem with NXT are the gimmicks. a lot of them are shitty but HHH just hears that Full Fail crowd pop and thinks they're ready for the main roster. Just look at the Adam Rose gimmick on that espn special. don't see how anybody thought that would be a good idea. And with Simon Gotch being the latest victim, they didn't even try to repackage him and give him another chance.

Another thing that has to go from NXT is the Wrestler Name Generator.
>>
>>2560236
Adam Rose was Too Cool 2K14 and HHH doesn't pick callups.

>>2560221
Better than being the loser like (you)
>>
>>2560236
>Simon Gotch
WTF are you talking about? He didn't get released because they hated the gimmick, he got released after being a jobber the whole time because everyone hated his ass.

He was a stuck up, know it all asshole backstage and nobody could stand being near him. It had nothing to do with his gimmick.
>>
>>2559915
I think a key difference between Vince and Paul is that Vince know when to play the authoritarian boss and when to make concessions all for the sake of making profit on a business full of huge egos including himself. This is the same man that gave 50 second chances to the Warrior and rehired Hogan once he was free of his contract. Vince knows how to manipulate people, or at least he used to before going senile. By comparisson, Paul is petty and insecure. It doesn't help other wrestlers will always see him as the guy who slept with the boss's daughter to reach the top, what make Paul even more insecure and petty as a vicious cycle.
>>
>>2560245
Shouldn't Aiden English have been released too since he was jobbing also?

You gotta stop reading the Mark Sheets pfham. Unless you can provide on the record statements from actual people backstage then you really don't know shit.
>>
>>2560154
>>Seth is the best worker of them all, best talker,

Seth is a fucking abysmal talker.
>>
>>2560282
Gotch was a renowned dickhead before he even got signed by WWE.
>>
>>2559708
Shield was over as fuck, Ambrose and Rollins still are
Yeah Bryan, Balor and Styles are clearly booed out of buildings
...which is also unironically the best booked show on WWE programming. They need to pre-tape it, ideally at Full Sail and it will be fine.
Who gives a shit, just skip it like everyone does
>>
>>2560288
And an abysmal worker.
>>
>>2560328
He is now, but benefit of the doubt, Seth was great in 2015.
Nowadays he's trash. Still has a 100mph mindset when he maxes out at 50.
>>
>>2560282
English was his partner, he got punished because Gotch was an asshole and he's always been.

>>2560288
Out of all of them? He's the best talker bar none.
>>
>>2560333
>Out of all of them? He's the best talker bar none.

lmao what? Dean's gimmick is cringe as fuck but he's easily far-and-away better talker than Seth. He's just shackled by the fact that he gets some of the worst garbage to work with.
Doesn't change the fact he himself speaks with leagues more charisma and can effectively cut at least two styles of promos.
>>
Some of you guys are contrarian as fuck
>>
>>2560345
No we're not
>>
>>2560339
>Dean

He practically oozes anti-charisma. His depush comes from his actual inability to charisma.
>>
File: why james.png (331KB, 492x359px) Image search: [Google]
why james.png
331KB, 492x359px
>>2560350
>Dean oozes anti-charisma
>Seth can talk

>>2560345
Evidently we are.
>>
>>2560350
Dean is far and away the best promo out of them, his gimmick is just awful and he's lazy as fuck in the ring.
>>
>>2560356
Seth has never spoke so long that one of the bigs in the business literally balked at him so hard that he got depushed for it.
>>
>>2560359
His promos are, and I hate using this word, completely cringe-worthy. They are laughably bad.
>>
File: mfw your post.webm (2MB, 700x612px) Image search: [Google]
mfw your post.webm
2MB, 700x612px
>>2559708
>>
>>2560360
>the podcast

Podcasts and in-ring promos are separate things, let it go already, Steve.
Dean has never received the negative reaction Seth did for trying and horrendously failing to cut a sympathetic sit-down babyface interview.
Nor has he routinely shit up the opening of Raw for months at a time for being gifted 20 minutes of talking time in each.
He has, however, cut the post-Shield break-up promo, a fucking excellent promo on Seth during their world title feud, and a lot of stuff during the Shield when he was booked well.
Proving that, when he gets good scripts, he can work them.
I can't remember jack Seth's done on the mic par banality and making me change the channel.
>>
>>2560376
So you're just bias then. Good to know.
>Dean only has good promos
>Seth only has bad.
>>
>>2560382
I accept your concession.
>>
>>2560386

I just felt the breeze from how hard your fedora just tipped
>>
>>2560403
Not an argument
>>
>>2560154
Dean would be the perfect poster child of the WWE hardcore title if Vince ever brought that back.
>>
>>2560386
I mean enjoy your Dean being relegated to the midcard because of his inabilities I guess? Hope your bias is strong enough to keep you going after his GOAT feud with Corbin.

>They had to move him to get back with Miz to return to the last time he was semi entertaining.
>>
>>2560444
>b-b-bias

lol

>WWE's booking is based purely on talent

t h e b i g d o g
>>
>>2559708
He was always an idiot with a ego trip. Vince always had high ego but was not an idiot.
>>
Hes the GOAT and will fire Kevin Dunn.
>>
>>2560350
His charisma isn't the problem. It's his awful ring routine that he's trying to pass off as a match. Him and Bray Wyatt are in a competition between the guys to see who can put on the most boring match possible and put people to sleep. Ratings killers.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.