[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Sasha calling out the smarks on their hypocrisy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 9

File: Hc8d54L.png (157KB, 899x414px) Image search: [Google]
Hc8d54L.png
157KB, 899x414px
Based Sasha calling out the smarks on their hypocrisy
>>
Based SashA+
>>
He doesn't have indie cred. Checkmate anti-smarks.
>>
>>2559610
But he wrested in Japan
>>
based horse face working the smarks
>>
>win/loss records don't matter in wrestling

Hey Sasha, tweet less about the business and learn more about it first. Mark.
>>
Why do I get the feeling that she's trying to make this about race?
>>
>>2559616
They don't

>>2559619
Because you're white trash
>>
>>2559624
>they don't

The turd in charge of creative agrees with you, and that's why the product is SHIT.
>>
>>2559616
>>win/loss records don't matter in wrestling

They literally don't idiot
>>
WWE is expanding business operations in India this year and that's literally the only reason he's being pushed.

A week ago he was fucking enhancement talent on Main Event.
>>
>I don't want to eat this same meal over and over again every day
>Okay well here's a plate of shit to eat instead. Oh you don't want the plate of shit? I thought you wanted something new? What a hypocrite.
>>
>Here you can have AJ Styles and Kevin Owens as your brand champs for 6 months
>WAHHHH ROMAN REIGNS SUCKS I HATE HIM SO MUCH WAHHHH
>Okay we're gonna push Jinder Mahal
>WAHHHH WHY ARENT AJ STYLES AND KEVIN OWENS MAIN CHAMPS AGAIN WAHHHHHHH

The product blows chunks, but the smarks are beyond redemption at this point. Their stupidity is unprecedented.
>>
File: tumblr.jpg (23KB, 321x319px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
23KB, 321x319px
>>2559597
>BADDEST SupaSTAR in all the WWE!
>>
>>2559650
Your post makes no sense, anti-smark.
>>
>>2559650
>WWE pushes shit
>smarks complain
>WWE pushes crap
>smarks complain

What brazen hypocrisy!
>>
>>2559624
>>2559630
>W/L records don't matter

Explains why Braun didn't take a clean singles loss until this year, why 2010s Brock didn't take one until Goldberg showed up and why Roman didn't take one until he pissed dirty.
>>
>>2559630
They do, to some extent. If a guy constantly loses and never wins a feud he can't be taken seriously when he says that he's going to win something.

Like Bray right now
>>
>>2559616
it's not real who cares if it's believable
>>
>>2559675
>Smarks complain no matter what

My advice would be to stop watching but you lack the will-power to do even that. You won't be happy until Sami Zayn and AJ Styles hold all the belts simultaneously.
>>
>>2559689
>2 Strawmen in the same post

Even for anti-smarklets this is pathetic.
>>
>>2559689
Many people stopped watching, me included. I don't even bother to watch smackdown anymore. I just keep up with some news about it because I still love wrestling, but don't feel like watching it all and being all emotional.
>>
>>2559697
>Literally has no argument
>>
>>2559610
>guy without indie cred is getting pushed
>"Checkmate anti-smarks"

You don't even know what you're saying do you lad
>>
File: bretcuck discord autism.jpg (153KB, 1680x1167px) Image search: [Google]
bretcuck discord autism.jpg
153KB, 1680x1167px
>>2559597
>>2559606
back to discord bretcringe
>>
>>2559685
Heath Slater went from jobber to tag team champion in the span of a few months. Bryan went from being squashed at WM to beating all of Evolution in one night. Wins and losses don't matter at all if somebody has the talent and competent booking behind them. They can recover from anything
>>
>>2559698
I stopped watching weekly the night HHH handed the title to Owens. It was bringing things full circle for me cause when I started rewatching wrestling in 2013, I saw HHH handing Orton the title at summerslam and I realized I was just watching and rewatching the same storylines hashed and rehashed dozens of times.

With that said, I don't put all the blame on the company, they clearly have no idea what they're doing anymore, but smarks have their clear set agenda that they will boo and heckle anything and everything that doesn't fit their agenda.

I briefly checked this board and saw Jinder is #1 contender for the WWE title. That's something that's out of the norm, but they are complaining and crying cause "wahh it should be aj styles, sami zayn, kevin owens" Only indie darlings deserve opportunities according to smarks.
>>
>>2559685
What this guy said: >>2559711

Plus the fact that wrestling is literally fake.
>>
>>2559711
Do you think Slater would be in that position without an ESTABLISHED and OVER veteran like Rhyno?

You think Rhyno was jobbing to guys as enchantment talent before his ECW title runs or before his run as US Champ?
>>
>>2559718
>Only indie darlings deserve opportunities according to smarks.

Because people have more reason to care about wrestlers if they've seen them in some shitty indie promotions and liked them from the time they were obscure. No one has a reason to care about Jinder because he shows nothing interesting in the ring and on the mic he's a pretty generic foreign heel.
>>
>>2559769
>people have more reason to care about wrestlers if they've seen them in some shitty indie promotions and liked them from the time they were obscure

And what a stupid mindset that is to have.
>>
>>2559773
Why? Jinder isn't fleshed out enough for people to care about him, it's simple as that.
>>
>>2559776
>Jinder isn't fleshed out enough for people to care about him
WELL THEY ARE TRYING TO FLESH HIM OUT RIGHT NOW AND YOU ARE CRYING ABOUT IT CAUSE ITS NOT ANOTHER BORING INDIE WANKER
>>
>>2559787
I'm not crying, stop projecting. You do seem like you're seething because people don't like your generic foreign heel though
>>
>>2559787
This. Also the fact that most of the indie darlings are caws with no gimmicks. Sami is a literal meme every gamethread of what's his gimmick. Can you explain balors personality? Just some short guy who gets hurt and becomes spooky at ppvs, KO angry fatguy? Can smarks admit that theyre just hipsters who like obscure people who they knew before they made the big leagues.
>>
>>2559787
Jinder wrestled on the indies for years. You didn't hear about him then, because he was shit.

>flesh him out

He won a match and cut a mixed-metaphor promo that was all over the place.
>>
Smarks should fuck off to their bingo halls.
>>
>>2559701
That's what I said bud: you're too busy coming up with strawmen and pretending that makes your enemies hypocrites.
>>
>>2559815
>/wwe/ memes equal reality

You seriously can't figure out the personalities of Kev & Sami even after they've been on TV for this long?

How slow can you be?
>>
>>2559711
>Bryan went from being squashed at WM to beating all of Evolution in one night.

You're aware TWO YEARS passed between these examples, right?

Sheamus got a cheap win anyway.
>>
>>2559812
>because people don't like your generic foreign heel though
I literally don't even watch this dumpster fire of a show weekly, I only just saw the news that he was #1 contender and it intrigued cause I thought someone either got injured but now I want to watch cause it's not something they've done recently. I thought they were gonna make Dolph the usual #1 contender as always.

>I liked wrestler x while he was still named moxley so no matter how awful he gets in the ring I will always defend him and he deserves a solid push over wrestler y who is a wwe homegrown guy cause idk about wrestler y and i am a greasy obese turd with no sense of objectivity whatsoever
>>
>>2559787
They could have ditched this trite Y2J feud, turned KO face and had Jinder feud with him for the US title instead. Much better way to flesh out Jinder, and would have further fleshed out KO in the process.

Or they could have kept Jinder on Raw and built a story out of the concussion to Balor instead of whatever dumb shit they have planned with Bray.

A room of monkeys could book better than Vince and Road Dogg.
>>
>>2559597
>Horsetty
>>
>hating on big poppa poo the manlet destroyer
>>
>>2559829
So sami is some generic dork who gets beat often and KO is an obnoxious fat guy? No wonder smarks cream over them, their living the gimmick
>>
>>2559834
>homegrown

Jinder wrestled on the indies for 8 years before WWE signed him.
>>
>>2559815
I'd rather have a whole roster of nothing but midgets with no gimmicks like Sami and Balor than a brown generic dastardly foreign heel #1329
>>
>>2559854
take it easy Finn
>>
>>2559850
>their living the gimmick

The Face of America would be embarrassed by your "English".

>>2559854
Zayn isn't a midget.
>>
>>2559844
>turned KO face
What an awful awful idea, as if the writing isn't bad enough.
>>
>>2559850
Lel spot on
>>
>>2559597
Says the woman who has been forced down our collective gullet for two years straight now
>>
>>2559854
>Sami and Balor
They literally have no gimmicks or personality.

What is Finn Balor's personality meant to be when he's not all caked up in make-up? He's quite literally a shorter version of Cody Rhodes.
>>
>>2559862
BBSWTOS
>>
>>2559862
Sasha+ working you into a fit.
>>
>>2559863
Armani model with an exceptional body that likes to kick people?

I don't know.
>>
>>2559860
KO would be much more viable as a babyface than fucking Randy Orton
>>
based Vince just trolling everybody including Jobber Mahal
>>
This board is being worse than usual with the unfunny shitposting.
>>
>>2559862
>Says the woman who has been forced down our collective gullet for two years straight now

You mistaking her for Botcharlotte
>>
>>2559876
No he wouldn't. It would be as awful as Seth's face turn if not worse.
>>
>>2559863
>Zayn has no personaltiy

Do you even watch the product?
>>
>>2559891
Seth's babyface promo last week is better than any face moment Orton has ever had.
>>
>>2559882
It's because a guy the contrarians like for being a dangerous, clumsy shitter is getting pushed.
>>
She's not wrong, but I feel like the WWE do this on purpose. The fans ask for change, so they push guys the know the fans will reject, and the can play the whole' "the fans are ungrateful and don't know what they want" card.
>>
>>2559913
BEGGING you to tell me what his gimmick is supposed to be.

And no I don't watch the product anymore. I liked him in NXT though.
>>
>>2559930
>liked him in NXT
>doesn't know what his gimmick is
>>
>>2559945
If you know his gimmick then why don't you just tell me. Should be easy :^)
>>
>>2559597
An active wrestler tweeted this out.
Jesus Christ learn to kayfabe just a little dumb bald nigger
>>
>>2559946
Underdog Cleancut Babyface

Determined to the point of being neurotic
>>
>>2559957
She's not the one who tweeted that, of course you're an obese aspie so you don't know any better but to blindly lash out in hate like an overgrown manchild.

>Kayfabe being alive in 2017

Idiot
>>
>>2559965
So it was a retweet or a like then.
You're autism over twitter points out how fucking fat and autistic you are.
She made it a public note, does that work enough for you, faggot?
>>
>>2559973
>You're
>Sperging out about dumb stuff like this while calling anyone fat and autistic
>Crying about kayfabe when Chris Jericho is out having podcasts with people he's feuding with
>Kayfabe being alive in the current year

Howling
>>
>>2559597
>some smarks complain about a thing
>other smarks complain about other things
Wow it's almost like different people have different opinions
>>
>>2559978
I'm on mobile and could give a fuck about my grammar on 4 chan.
Stop being autistic.
>
>
>
Shower, weight, clue homo
>>
>>2559981
'cept it's literally the same group of people. AJ and Owens being champs simultaneously for 6 months wasn't enough to appease smarks.
>>
>>2559984
You're the one who is spazzing out about tweets lmao
>>
>>2559991
Owens was booked like an ineffectual chump and Styles had to stooge for a meme jobber.
>>
People had this reaction when Sheamus first got pushed and he turned into a solid upper card guy.
>>
>>2560000
So what?
>>
>>2559999
I called her a dumb nog for tweeting about booking and reee'd all over my ass. Worked ya good pal
>>
>>2560001
Sheamus was higher up on the card than Mahal, had been getting a solid push before he won the battle royal AND oh yeah, wasn't complete shit in-ring.
>>
>>2560007
>6 month title reign
>it's completely shit
>REEEE YOU SMARKS WILL NEVER BE HAPPY
>>
>>2560011
His most high profile match was against fucking Goldust in ECW. And at the time he was considered shit and boring in the ring.
>>
>>2560010
>w-w-worked
Dumb spazz who actually thinks kayfabe is real in 2017
>>
>>2560014
>Indie darling has an awful title reign
>REEEEE ITS JUST THE BOOKING REEEEEE
>>
>>2560018
>"indy darlings" have good title reigns previously

Really makes you think...
>>
>>2560030
It was an awful reign
>>
>>2559642
t. literally a spoiled child
>>
>>2560017
Last time I checked Kane is still in hell. Nice try, sweetie
>>
>>2559642
>I thought you wanted something new

But this *IS* something new.
>>
>>2560035
Explain how.

>>2560041
You completely missed the point of his analogy.
>>
WTF I LOVE SASHA NOW?
>>
>>2559597
Wtf I like sasha now
>>
>>2559711
But they don't have competent booking behind them. Secondly, they do matter when most of the roster is subjected to 50/50 booking, they don't stand out.
>>
>>2559854
"Why wrestling has gone to shit" the post
>>
>>2559722
>>2559711
Doesn't change the fact that wins and losses can be a powerful tool to use. To say they don't matter is a good sign that you don't know shit about the business.

Even losses can be used as shock factor when a jobber finally picks up a win, for example
>>
>>2560102
wins/losses literally don't matter
>>
>>2560109
>Wins & Losses don't matter

Explains why WWE will go to any length to ensure their Chosen 1s don't take Ls.
>>
File: kYBt5eo.gif (1001KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
kYBt5eo.gif
1001KB, 500x340px
>>2559999
>>2560000
Checked
>>
>>2560109
then why is bray not taken seriously at all?
>>
>>2560109
Then how come Roman isn't allowed to lose matches?
>>
I shouldn't even have to say this but there's a difference between "giving new stars a chance" and taking someone who was a jobber up until last night and putting them in the main event.

Like, go back to 2003. Put Garrison Cade in the main event of one of their PPVs. See how people respond to that.
>>
>>2559597
>liking a tweet and not even retweeting it
>calling smarks out

I don't think so Tim.
>>
lmfao at this 4th rate seabiscuit talking about giving chances and oppurtunities to people.
only reason she even has a job is cause of her uncle, nepotism, and wwe's inability to tell people to fuck off when they try shit like that.
If it weren't for that she'd be training for the kentucky derby as we speak.
>>
>Calls herself notorious sb
She got worked by McGregor so hard. Wwe workers are such dumb marks
>>
>>2560324
>McGregor invented "Notorious"

fucking white people
>>
Yeah, because Jinder Mahal doesn't suck at all and wasn't just a jobber a week ago.
>>
>>2560349
SmackDown = Brand of Opportunity + no random Gronkowski appearances
>>
>>2559616
Honestly for most it does, but I really think Jinder is an exception based on his transformation. With 3MB he was a slightly chubby goofball who didn't care about wrestling as much as he did playing in his band. Now he is a (roided) up pissed off Sikh that's tired of getting confused as a Muslim terrorist. He even brought his boys from Bollywood in to start bringing awareness to this problem. He even had good showings with Rusev and against Balor on Raw (compared to Slater who didn't last a minute).

I think Kayfabe wise that the current push is completely reasonable and not too far of a jump on his progression as a wrestler.
>>
>guy no one likes get pushed
>crowd gets angry that guy they don't like is getting pushed

Is this really Rocket Surgery? Sasha's tweet literally is whining about a participation trophy. Oh he is trying so hard he deserves to be loved. No cunt it doesn't work that way. It doesn't even take fucking much just look at based Scotty2Hotty and the pops he used to receive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk9EtMpTVVc
>>
>>2560412
>guy no one likes getting pushed

Yeah, as a heel and he's getting boo'd for it.
>>
>>2559705
What discord is this?
>>
What am i? Im not a smark for indie darlings, not a mark for wwe guys. not an anti smark wanting to see indie darlings get hurt. i watch all type of wrestling and enjoy a large portion of the matches. i dont care about storylines and i just watch PPV's.

please answer, i legit want to know what the fuck kinda fan i am.
>>
>>2560577
its tripfaggot/bretcum's discord. they roleplay as furries and type gay shit to the 2-3 other people on there. its pretty cringe tbfh.
>>
>>2560590
That depends, do you consider NJPW an indie promotion?
>>
>>2560577
it's dead now because they won't let new people in

/wew/ even has a much better discord now
>>
>>2560577
https://discord.gg/KXK9P

I dont know why the other guys are lying but they obviously are very touched
>>
>>2559984
>I'm on mobile and could give a fuck about my grammar

You're what's wrong with the world today.

There's too many of us on the planet already, so please Hernandez yourself.
>>
Good for smack to finally have a heel people will boo.
>>
>>2560628
it is literally just you and mod (lol) Triphammer talking
>>
>>2559597
Ooh is this a horse racing thread? Because I see a horse on the image
>>
>>2560251
Cause Vince hates the idea of another undertaker.
>>
>>2560628
>Triphammer living up to being gay for Roman Reigns gimmick as a shoot right now

based AIDShammer
>>
File: bretcuck virgin.jpg (35KB, 1336x312px) Image search: [Google]
bretcuck virgin.jpg
35KB, 1336x312px
>>2560628
>bretcuck goes to wizardchan

nigger when do you ever actually do normal human things that don't involve a chan or children's television virgin boy?
>>
>>2560628
>that discord

cringe as fuck
>>
File: 1490917211057.jpg (10KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
1490917211057.jpg
10KB, 237x212px
>>2561135
>THE FUCKING STATE OF /ASP/
>>
File: cringe.gif (1020KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.gif
1020KB, 500x281px
>>2561135
>>
File: state of discord.jpg (30KB, 1788x217px) Image search: [Google]
state of discord.jpg
30KB, 1788x217px
>>2560628
>the fucking state of that discord

bretcuck you are a weird fucking faggot
>>
>>2561135

>wizchan

literally for 30 year old virgins who not only cant get sex but profess they dont want it

top cringe

>Sasha
>worth anything to the wwe

I cant wait till she is future endeavored
>>
based sashA+
>>
>>2561135
>>2561765
>>2562006
>>2559705
cringe
>>
>>2560628
>NEEThammer talking about masturbating to cartoons the whole time

I'll pass
>>
What i dont understand is how anyone can say jinder is better for the main event than ziggler

Ziggler is better in every way and actually paid his fucking dues
>>
>>2562856
They tried to fix Ziggler with a heel turn, but fat smarks cheered and chanted "thank you ziggler" after he bashed peoples skulls with chair shots

if Ziggler got over as a heel he would be in Jinders spot but fat smarks ruin everything as usual
>>
>>2562856
Hi Dolph
>>
>>2562856
ziggler screwed himself desu.
badmouthing your higher ups and people above the totem pole is fine and all, but doing it publicly was fucking retarded of him and just made him out to be a whiny asshole, not just in random people's eyes but im sure with vince.
>>
>>2562856
Ziggler hasn't improved at all.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.