[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The best wrestler in the world is relegated to the mid card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>The best wrestler in the world is relegated to the mid card
>An unsafe steroid monkey gets to be the #1 contender for the world championship

In what universe is this fair?
>>
Kenny Omega isn't in the mid card
>>
>>2559134

Nice meme
>>
>>2559142
He's better than AJ in every way, e-drone
>>
>>2559144

Nice meme
>>
>>2559144
Omega's not even the best out of the big 4 in his company, he's arguably not number 2. The only reason he's better than Tana now is because Tana is so old and his back is fucked. Outside of the big 4 he's not as good as a few midcarders in NJPW. He's not as good as Ishii for example.

Omega is great but crazy overrated by western fans who dabble slightly in NJPW. In japan out of all the feds Kenny's not top 10 in ring.
>>
A universe where they don't wanna do AJ vs. Orton yet because it's face vs. face and AJ should go over Orton immediately when that program happens.
It's also a universe where AJ vs. KO is a better match anyway
It's also a universe where wherever AJ is wrestling is the top of the card by default because he's AJ fucking Styles.

Fell better, OP
>>
>AJ vs Big Bants main events over the 6 pac challenge for the WWE championship

BMAJ will elevate the title just like his bro BMJ did.
>Implying AJ didn't peer pressure Jhon into marrying Nikki so they would stop living in a house of sin
>>
>>2559144
You are overselling Omega's skills imo
>>2559154
You are underselling Omega's skills imo

Omega is an amazing talent, anyone denying that is a fucking idiot. Even if he's not your cup of tea, he's still able to have great matches WHEN HE WANTS TO.
Omega needs to start doing more to be back in the main event and stop fucking around in multi-man tag matches. AJ is still way above him in talent, Even Omega has stated that AJ has natural skill and abilities in wrestling that he has to nearly die to be around that level of talent. He was even gonna quit before AJ came around.
>>
File: ayjay.jpg (85KB, 606x478px) Image search: [Google]
ayjay.jpg
85KB, 606x478px
>>2559161
AJ: Jahn you ask her to marry you yet?
John: Nah AJ... I dunno if it's time fo-
AJ: You two are bumpin' nasties ain'tcha?
John: uh... y-yeah but what d-
AJ: Do you wanna go to hell jahn?!
>>
>AJ Style will elevate the US title making it relevant.
>Jinder is a heel which people will actually boo and his heat will make people cheer for Orton(a face)
It's actually perfect
>>
>>2559154
>He's not as good as Ishii for example.

tbf nobody is as good as Best Match Tomohiro
>>
>>2559144
Omega's not even the best KO in the business
>>
>>2559133
Why would they put a newly turned face against another face?

Also, steroid monkey is getting heat in an era when heels don't get heat. Why wouldn't they put that in the WC scene?
>>
>>2559248
He might not even be Top 3

>>2559255
>le "heels don't get heat in this new era" meme
>>
>>2559248
yes he is lmao
Omega > Owens > Ohno
>>
File: 1490269571235.jpg (45KB, 474x433px)
1490269571235.jpg
45KB, 474x433px
>legit thinking Kevin is better than Kenny
>>
>>2559271
>Owens is better than Ohno

I doubt even Kevin would agree.
>>
KO vs AJ is going to be great. They already had a great ppv match, whatever they pull out for a ppv is going to be potential MOTY.

Also, AJ has already dominated the main event scene. There's nothing wrong with him picking up some other belts to boost his resume. Besides, he probably isn't winning. Zayn seems like the obvious choice to topple Owens sinces he's overdo for a midcard reign. Styles will be fighting Orton on ppv in a couple months.
>>
>>2559281
There's a reason Kevin is a major player in WWE and Kenny "literally who"mega is main-eventing the supermarket.
>>
>>2559308
>overdo
>>
>>2559271
>>2559248
>Omega isn't a fat guy with the initials KO
Wasted oppourtunity
>>
All I see is some dumb smark crying about booking

Start your own promotion or stop watching
>>
>>2559326
As in "He sure do be over. He overdo.'
Shut up, I didn't mess up. 4chan messed up.
>>
>>2559133
Huh. Funny how AJ's match ended the show.
>>
>best wrestler in the world

that honestly doesn't mean shit, very few people watch WWE for the actual "wrestling"
>>
>still believing balorinas concussion wasn't a work
I thought you nothing gets past you smarks
>>
>>2559133
>any time AJ is not in the main event getting oral service
>smarks start having a meltdown

He's having a feud with another talented guy and will win a title. Stop being such a stupid mark.
>>
>>2559234
I was thinking maybe AJ will fight Jinder and AJ can turn face with that again.
Face AJ pop, and Jinder heel heat.
>>
They put him in a new program for another title belt against a former Universal Champion ASAP because the WWE belt is held by another face.

They let him main event two out of two post Mania SDs.

They call him the center and foundation of SDLive

= buried?
>>
>>2559264
Prove him wrong, idiot
>>
>>2559325
You mean... There' a reason Kevin is a boring champion and often forgotten WWE talent, whose run over shadowed by Jericho.
And that Kenny Omega is a star not even in WWE that Hunter has said he wants, Seth, Cena, and other superstars would like to see come over, and gave appreciation too. Aswell as having AJ styles (the best WWE wrestler currently saying that Kenny is an amzing talent)
>>
>>2562040
BKOWTJM
>>
File: IMG_4228.jpg (142KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4228.jpg
142KB, 2048x1152px
Omega thread? Don't mind if I do.
>>
I'm happy for Jinder solely because it's getting everyone so buttblasted, which in fairness is exactly what a heel should do.

>Oh, boo hoo, muh glass boned Finn though!
Fuck off
>>
>>2559133
He's going to try and fix the U.S Title. It's been kind of irrelevant ever since Rusev dropped it.
>>
File: kenny omega nyan.jpg (114KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
kenny omega nyan.jpg
114KB, 900x900px
>>2562112
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNr0p5xjVIc#t=10m10s
>>
It's a hold over storyline until payback passes.

They'll build up a SummerSlam feud soon after probably
>>
>>2562150
>marking out over a standard hotel room
livin large!!
>>
>>2562150
I bet if cornett was there he would slap the piss out of those faggots
>>
If cornette was there, people would have left.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.