[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your guys Prediction on the 6- Pack Challenge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1492545753208.jpg (105KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492545753208.jpg
105KB, 852x480px
https://youtu.be/rCHLplQFutQ
>>
>sami
i doubt it but not beyond the realm of possibility
>harper
likely
>rowan
very very unlikely but not impossible
>dolph
.000000001% chance
>mojo
no way
>jinder
probably gonna be the one to eat the pin or get eliminated first
>>
It's Jinder. WWE has been trying to build him back up since bringing him back. He's Austin-level over in India, a market WWE is making big plays for.
>>
Half the participants are Muslim
>>
Meltzer hinted at Jinder getting a monster push. Dude is probably going to unify the belts at Summerslam
>>
>>2556119
>Jinder getting a push after jobbing to Gronk twice and concussing one of the top guys on the brand

kys dude you're legit getting me hot
>>
>>2556132
>being this worked
>>
>>2556132
chill, liking jinder is just the bandwagon meme of the week, not nearly as bad as last week was
>>
What's up with Smackdown and the 6 packs? are the writers a bunch of college kids?
>>
File: bdrjhsru3737ebg32.jpg (96KB, 846x473px) Image search: [Google]
bdrjhsru3737ebg32.jpg
96KB, 846x473px
>>2556099
Gotta be my man Ziggles.
Nakamura can fuck off and wrestle The King of Shoot Style Sin Cara
>>
>>2556175
Ziggler is my pick to win this. As of now Ziggler is meaninglessness but can be saved. Point being that he is in no position to help get Nakamura over. A win tonight, even if he loses to Orton later, will help give him enough credibility again to truly put Nakamura over.

Rowan and Harper are probably going to start feuding tonight.
>>
>>2556099
Please be absolutely anyone except for that boring shitter Ziggler
>>
File: 124135225.png (125KB, 311x268px) Image search: [Google]
124135225.png
125KB, 311x268px
This Sami shit is bullshit
>Lose match for number contendership for the US championship
>Get Placed in the WWE championship condership match
Dafuq is this writing
>>
File: 1492036815374.jpg (13KB, 432x432px)
1492036815374.jpg
13KB, 432x432px
>>2556289
>expecting WWE writing to make long term sense
>>
>>2556175
>>2556282
No one cares about Ziggler, even if he wins tonight no one will care.

Everyone knows he is a loser who will never do anything.
>>
>>2556099
Baron Corbin will win it.

Either one of them gets Kayfaybe injured or Baron gets involved in the match in another way.
>>
OFFICIAL POWER RANKING OF WRESTLERS WHOM SHOULD WIN THE TITLE SHOT

1. Luke Harper
2. Sami Zayn
3. Mojo Rawley
4. Big Poppa Poo
5. Dolph Ziggler
6. Erick Rowan
>>
>>2556295
As opposed to anyone else in this match? I ask that as a fan of most of these wrestlers. The only guy lower on my list than Ziggler is Rowan. That doesn't stop Ziggler from having more accomplishments than everyone else in this match combined. He's been number one contender twice already since the brand split. He's the most over heel in this match unless Baron steals somebody's spot. Zigzag man is winning and you can't do anything to stop him.
>>
>>2556305
That's exactly how I would list them based on personal preference.
>>
>>2556307
>He's been number one contender twice already since the brand split
and lost both times

He's literally "filler feud - the guy", having him in another title match is meaningless
>>
Remember last time they did one of these.

>Cena
>Styles
>Wyatt
>Ziggler
>Corbin
>Crews

wew lad
>>
>>2556127
Other than Sami and Mojo who is the third?
>>
>>2556323
Ziggler
>>
>>2556315
Having Randy hold the title is meaningless. Are you under the impression that whoever wins tonight isn't going to lose to Randy? A filler feud is exactly what they need right now. The spotlight is firmly on Owens vs Styles.
>>
>>2556295
fuck off
>>
Based fucking HarperGOAT is doing it.
>>
Smackdown? More like Midcarddown..
>>
>>2556113
The state of your predictions
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.