[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: cletus.jpg (199KB, 700x966px) Image search: [Google]
cletus.jpg
199KB, 700x966px
Pro wrestling's uneducated, stingy white trash "hardcore" fans get half the advertising revenue that normal shows get in a business mostly based on TV rights.

http://indeedwrestling.blogspot.com/2017/03/q-wwe-pg-blood-part-timers.html

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/4/14/15302226/pro-wrestling-content-restricted-youtube-effort-protect-advertisers-offensive-material-wwe-indies

Actual competent business people run screaming from all you broke bitter 4chinners who start getting the shakes every time you see a woman on TV and won't buy anything buy fast food chicken and shit action movies.

So if you ever need to know what happened to blood and titties and cussing REAL ALPHA MEN it's because Vince knows you personally like that shit and wants you to fucking go away.

And he would personally murder every "ironic" racist cuckposter in the /asp/ demographic if it could get him a few middle aged housewifes who watch The Good Wife as background music to their mediocre lives.

You gentlemen have a blessed day.
>>
>"Quick reminder"
>Writes a blog post
setting that aside, this is tumblr-tier trolling.
>>
>>2555862

> 5 sentences
> a blog post
you're why
>>
>>2555815
Gimme gimme chicken tendies, Be they crispy or from Wendys. Spend my hard-earned good-boy points, on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints. Mummy lifts me to the car, To find me tendies near and far. Enjoy my tasty tendie treats, in comfy big boy booster seats. McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's, But of my tendies none remains. She tries to make me take a nappy, But sleeping doesn't make me happy. Tendies are the only food, That puts me in the napping mood. I'll scream and shout and make a fuss, I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss! Tendies are my heart's desire, Fueled by raging, hungry fire. Mummy sobs and wails and cries, But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries. My good-boy points were fairly earned, To buy the tendies that I've yearned. But there's no tendies on my plate! Did mummy think that I'd just ate? "TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW, YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!" I screech while hurling into her eyes, My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise. For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers: Never forget my chicken tenders.
>>
>>2555886
>post is longer than picture thumbnail
>"5 sentences"
>says nothing
Blog post. kys.
>>
>>2555910

> generous white space
> still gets a headache from reading words
> whines about reading to distract from facts

you're why.
>>
>>2555932
>b-b-but I logically explained why you're a piece of shit! Why can't you just accept it!
This is what marks you as tumblr-tier trolling: The leftist reliance on explaining people to death.

B/asp/WTIAS
>>
File: chichen strips.jpg (175KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
chichen strips.jpg
175KB, 500x381px
>>2555937

> calls a post "nothing" because he's fucking allergic to knowledge
> doesn't have the attention span to make it through five sentences
> can't get through a post without ranting about leftists, tumblr, sjws

maybe one more post about cultural marxism to top your failure off and then step aside okay?
>>
>>2555815
You seem to think you know a lot, OP. But do you know why kid's love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
>>2555954
>my opinion
>is knowledge
This is why everyone hates cultural marxists.
>>
>>2556186

> conflates opinion with the actual evidence used to reach that conclusion
> dismisses both because it hurts his fees

don't you have some super male virility to buy from alex jones, you fucking mong?
>>
>>2556250
He's not entirely wrong though. You mistakenly label the "hardcore" fans as the ones who want blood, titties, and alpha men, when in reality that's what the television viewers that stopped watching the product want. The hardcore fans are the ones who rate matches with stars and hate Vince Russo.
>>
>>2555815
this
>>
>>2556299
The "hardcore" fans just want consistant storylines and shit that makes sense. Thats literally it.
>>
>>2556299
WWE was still doing faux-Attitude long after its biggest audience exodus.
>>
>>2555815
WORKED
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.