[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefaultt.jpg (400KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultt.jpg
400KB, 1920x1080px
What went wrong?
>>
>>2555657
too pretty, how can white chicks even compete?
>>
>undefeated at 160+ wins
>longest reigning NXT Champ ever
>objectively the greatest NXT run anyone has ever had
>best female promo despite weak English skills
>got a main roster house show pop at freaking Madison Square Garden
>Meltzer calls her the greatest worker in the WWE not AJ Styles
>"what went wrong?"

These Asuka threads are getting lazy.
>>
>>2555736
>Taking Meltzer opinion seriously
that guy has a untreated yellow fever that makes all his star rating really biased.
>>
She should've gone up a long time ago but they kinda booked themselves into a corner. Her not taking her streak with her to the main roster would be a pretty big waste at this point but in NXT you always put someone over (twice) on your way out.
>>
>>2555740
>waaaaa my shitty sports entertainment matches don't get as many stars as an Okada match
>>
>>2555741
And feeding le streak to Charlotte wouldn't also be a huge waste? It's better that somebody from NXT get's it
>>
>>2555736
>single handedly killed the hottest division of 2015 and reduced it to a heatless wasteland in under a year
>''great''
>>
>>2555747
I mean in a cosmic sense if I had to pick somebody to give the streak to, it'd probably be Ember. It just feels like it could be a big match on the main roster.
>>
>>2555747
There's no one worth beating Asuka on NXT (or even main roster) until Kairi Hojo debuts.
>>
>>2555657
She decided to become a wrestler
>>
>>2555756
There's nothing wrong with Ember or Nikki Cross beating Asuka
>>
>>2555752
You're an idiot. The four horse women and other call ups to the main roster depleted the division.
>>
>>2555771
Flopsuka was supposed to keep it alive until replacements could be found but instead buried it deeper by boring everyone to death
>>
>>2555783
>Flopsuka
end your existence
>>
>>2555657
Nothing, that's the problem.

/asp/ marks are furious.
>>
>>2555756
Speakin' of, is Shirai coming over?
>>
>>2555809
She participated in a WWE workout in Orlando a few weeks ago, but we don't know if she signed anything. It was pretty much WWE trying out for her. It is assumed though she will be participating in the forthcoming women's tournament, but nothing confirmed. Only Hojo is confirmed signed to WWE.
>>
>>2555657
You were born OP
>>
>>2555766
It'll be Ember with an eclipse
>>
>>2555809
It's just a matter of when. Io might not come in at the same time as Kairi but she will definitely sign eventually. There's not much left in Stardom for Io and Asuka is one of her dream opponents.
>>
File: ko.gif (1MB, 427x235px) Image search: [Google]
ko.gif
1MB, 427x235px
How many concussions you think she's had?
>>
>>2555826
If they manage to sign Io, they should keep Asuka's streak going and have Io beat her. Makes for a better story and feud.
>>
>>2555844
Hopefully not many.
>>
>>2555680
>>2555736
>>2555745
>>2555803
>>2555820
you are literally seething
flabsuka btfo
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.