[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Brawn Strawman actually good or a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Brawn-Strowman-profile.jpg (25KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Brawn-Strowman-profile.jpg
25KB, 500x333px
Is Brawn Strawman actually good or a meme?
>>
>>2553928
6 ' 8 "
'
"
>>
>>2553928
he's a total meme
>>
He's good for a big man but he'd have more upsides if he was younger.
>>
he's the greatest wrestler alive
>>
He's not that good but his booking is really good. He's passable though
>>
>>2553948
>>2554006
This
He is what we would say in the hood "iight"
He iight
>>
>huge
>athletic
>only 2 years older than Rowan Reigns
>can cut a promo
>has the look of a monster
>over

He's legit good and has improved leaps and bounds since hitting the main roster. Right now he's making Roman look like shit. Hard to sell Roman as being an athletic great when Braun can do top rope moves, kip ups and chain wrestling and Big Dog can't do any of that shit.
>>
>>2554014
More like, his career is over after Payback :^)

Big Dog's coming home son.
>>
>>2553928
Pretty good since he can do a kip-up with that size. Bet Ramen can't do that.
>>
>>2553928
You can BE good just by virtue of your size assuming you can use it without injuring people. Braun has that plus significant agility, which makes him excellent.

The real misconception for faggots around here is thinking size is the ONLY way to be good.
>>
>>2553928
>wow he did a kip up SO ATHLETIC
can't wait till he's dancing in pajamas so I can drown in bandwagon dickrider TEARS
>>
>>2553928
he has great booking, so imo anyone in his position would look great. he's definitely getting it though, despite not having a ton of wrestling experience since he pretty much just started doing it. give him a few more years and if hes still getting good booking and doesnt end up leaving, he may become legendary
>>
>>2554029
>he has great booking, so imo anyone in his position would look great.

Tell that to Nia Jax. She's booked the same exact way and she looks like a turd sandwich.
>>
>>2554317
Well she's a fat woman while Braun is a fucking strongman
>>
Can't wait for Based Big Dog to come and bury this shitter and spear him straight in to a dancing gimmick.
>>
>>2553928
Braun today from Braun when he debuted is a massive improvement. He is good, not great, but he has lots of potential and has had some great moments already.
>>
Honestly he is pretty good and an opposite to Ramen. Braun is a massive dude yet still agile and works good matches so far with everyone they throw at him. The fans are legit excited to see that. Ramen was a big dude that worked passable to "what the fuck are you doing nigga, seriously not this shit again" matches and the fans rightfully want him injured, off the show and future endeavored . Vince must be making a killing getting WWE investors to buy millions of Ramen tshirts in India to keep this farce going on.
>>
He doesn't seem intimidating on the mic at all,just like Bork.
>>
File: 1485382896164.gif (998KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485382896164.gif
998KB, 360x400px
big boost for crushing smark hated roman reigns
>>
>>2554358
>>2554029
Taker may well have gone out with a fizzle. Kane's turning fifty, focusing on politics since March, and broke his Royal Rumble appearance streak. Beeg is not far behind, and may well be retiring this year or five. They're building up Braun for the inevitable torch-passing. If the Hardyz were less over, they would probably even have had the Beeg Braun Show as tag champs. They still might. Who the fuck could topple such a team without another TLC/no DQ?
>>
"If I wanted to I could come down there and kick your ass but I dont so im just gonna go backstage"

GOAT promo.
>>
Remember when it was rumored to be Taker vs Based Brawn at Mania but smarks started bitching so we got Taker vs BBD instead?

Whoops.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.