[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 Kicks Balor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

So guess he is back. Short match because of the concussion but he is H's boy and not Bryan so no time off.

Kick, Kick, Kick and done.

He got no pop as well, he just is not over.
>>
You couldn't wait to make this thread. The match literally just ended. Nice bait attempt.
>>
>H's boy
Does he fuck Steph while Haitch fap?
>>
crowd was dead as fuck. people don't care about this manlet.
>>
>>2552756
Match lasted less than 2 minutes so I didnt have to wait long did I Faggot.
>>
>>2552726

Why don't you just make a trip already Righty?
>>
Based Jinder didn't finish the job
>>
>>2552756
BASED Finn "James Deen cool, John Wayne tough" Balor working the jealous marks
>>
>>2552762
>finn fucking any women

Lmao
>>
>>2552765
They really do not seem to care at all and every time it gets pointed out they roll out the excuses of it was city "x"

strange how other people get a pop but not him
>>
>>2552726
The entrance lasted longer than the match.
This dude is a meme.
>>
He's a facially uglier, paler, half a foot shorter version of Blandy Borethefans. No wonder why Tribble Ayychuh likes him so much

They both take 5 minutes to walk to the ring
They both constantly have a boner
They both only do 3 moves
They both have no charisma
They both do a shitty pose because they think that's charisma
>>
the crowds been dead the whole show, they only popped for y2j and hometown honey bliss
>>
>>2553462
Columbus is notoriously a shitty crowd
Biggest pop was oh-io buckeyes bs
>>
>>2552811
I told you they always blame the crowd and not the 3 move no charisma manlet
>>2553462
>>2553509
>>
legitimately one of the worst boring shittiest wrestlers ive ever seen.
>>
>>2552726
>he just is not over

Ignorant AND illiterate, wouldn't expect anything less in this shithole.
>>
>>2553509
Lies, we are decent when it comes to making pops. How can we pop when we have to subject ourselves to three hours of uncharismatic midgets and record low Shieldettys.
>>
>>2553462
>>2553509
They weren't dead for Beeg and Braun.
>>
As someone who actually watched his NJPW run as it happened, I really don't understand what WWE/NXT fans see in him.
>>
Has this twink ever had a 5* match
>>
>>2552726
Dude. I think he needs like medical help. He doesn't look like the lights are on upstairs.
>>
What's his gimmick?
>>
>>2553888
He wrestles.
>>
James Dean cool Finn working the anti smarks 24/7
>>
Is this thread for real?
Hes better than "based" big nigger

He puts on hood matches and kids will love his gimmick (because its cool)
>>
>>2552726

little shit shouldnt have kicked jinders samosas
>>
>>2553899
James Dean is forever the jannetty against Marlon brando
>>
>10 minutes long gay-looking entrance
>no mic skills
>entire moveset are dropkicks
>finisher is jumping on top of a guy with extended legs
>glass bones and paper skin, gets injuried every couple of matches
>manlet
>calls himself the demon kang
>wears belts on his head on important matches

hmmmmm
>>
>>2552781
>john wayme tough

I see what you did there
>>
Can someone tell me what Balor's appeal is? He's short, no charisma, no mic skills. He's a decent worker, but WWE is loaded with those with at least one other attribute.
>>
>>2553404
I can't believe what you just typed. Jesus you are autistic, dude. Not messing around.
>>
>>2553863
4.75 is the highest he ever got
>>
how to you get over working curt hawkins
>>
>>2553888
THE DAEMON KANG
>>
>>2553863
He's never even reached 4
>>
He should form a stable with Boreman Lames and Blandy Boreton. Call them the New Bore Order
>>
>>2554309
Or even better, New World Boredom.
>>
>>2554016
It's his meme entrance. Same shit with Nakameme. Mic skills are a relic nowadays.
>>
>>2552726

>everyone does the arms for his entrance
>not over

Interested to see how eater of pins doesi n this rivalry with him after he jobs to randy in 2 weeks
>>
>>2554316
Nakamura is likeable though. Balor has the personality of dirt.
>>
They tried really hard to put Finn over, which I appreciate. It's gonna be interesting to see if he can crack the top. That match with Jinder definitely hurt him.
>>
Did Baloring show any charisma in the indies? I mean this guy is getting apush that 99% of manlets would dream of and he's still boring as fuck apart from his entrance.
>>
>>2554398
indies are full of workers who don't know a damn thing about self-promotion.

Balor can't work a mic for shit but he pushes his brand better than other indy manlets.
>>
>>2553634
I've attended several live events in your cow town. And you are notoriously a shit crowd
>>
>>2554332
>Nakamura is likeable

Stop this meme
>>
>>2554398
No. He's yet another in a long line of vanilla indie shits.
>>
>>2554398
CAPTAIN FOOKIN' NEW JAPAN

>>2554405
>Pentagon Jr.
>The ELITE
>>
>>2554316
>Mic skills are a relic nowadays.

Blame WWE for pushing shitters like Orton and Reigns who'd lose a war of words to a Speak-and-Spell.
>>
Why the fuck are the still making Hawkins do this sad chuck norris meme shit. What did he do to be given such a terrible gimmick. Finn Balor could have ran to the ring in full bodypaint looking like Venom with ROMAN WILL DIE on his chest and the crowd would not have popped.
>>
>>2553634
Columbus fucking sucks and none of your posts have ever refuted this.
>>
>>2554522
It's better than actually having to sit through Hawkins attempting to wrestle.
>>
>>2554498
for me he is the worst of the current crop of wafer-weights he is so dull
>>
>>2555476
fuck off nami
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.