[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THE STATE OF SMACKDOWN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: MAYBE.jpg (27KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
MAYBE.jpg
27KB, 645x370px
>Tomorrow night’s episode of WWE Smackdown Live will feature a six-pack challenge match, with the winner receiving a future title shot.

>Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Dolph Ziggler, Mojo Rawley and Jinder Mahal will compete in the match, and the winner will challenge the winner of the ‘House of Horrors’ match between Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt.

So it seems that Smackdown is being thrown down the shitter after getting Raw BTFO for 8 straight months. How will they recover?
>>
>if Bray somewhat manage to not job there'll be another smacklad hijacking a raw event
sweet lord please no
>>
I just want the belt off of Snoreton as soon as possible.
>>
File: 1491960647995.jpg (153KB, 362x584px) Image search: [Google]
1491960647995.jpg
153KB, 362x584px
>>2552385
So Sami is going to win? Dolph has Nak, Jinder and Mojo have each other, Rowan ain't winning, and I can't imagine Luke is getting the main event push.

>sami gets pinned in an match to become us # contender
>wins match for the main title
>>
>>2552460
luke was getting pushed before though
>>
>>2552385
>Rowan
>Mojo
>and Jinder will all be main eventing tomorrow

The fuck are they doing on SD?
>>
>>2552485
not that anon but he was? I always thought Harper was lashing out on Bray because he knows that Randy is a snake
>>
>>2552460
Randy is a face, so a heel is winning. Will probably be Rowan or Dolph.
>>
File: mfw.webm (448KB, 700x412px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.webm
448KB, 700x412px
>>2552385
This has got to be bullshit?
Zayn loses a US #1 Contender match and gets put in a WWE Champ match? Randy gets confirmed to win since Bray is on RAW? AJ is literally demoted to US when he's carrying the show?
>>
File: 1488322281259.jpg (9KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
1488322281259.jpg
9KB, 399x399px
Is it already time for Ziggler's once a year pseudo push?
>>
>>2552602
face of america >>>> shit >>>> world title >>>> ram
and besides i think they want him to be a triple crown
>>
The WHC picture looks like shit.
>>
>>2552602
AJ's probably taking it easy as US champ for a while and let others take the lead
He's no spring chicken, gotta pin all the championships on him while they can
>>
>>2552385
Corbin's going to take the place of one of them and win
>>
So...no Nakamura, no Corbin but Jinder and Mojo? WTF?
>>
>>2552629
This is my favourite one. Every year the same shit and the smarks eat it up
>TH..THEY'RE FINALLY PUSHING HIM THIS TIME!!
>HE DESERVES IT SUCH A HARD WORKER HE'S SO GOOD
>Cuts a promo about how he tries so hard
Seriously Ziggler is annoying, he's heel now though so maybe they don't do that shit

>>2552654
>>2552717
Still feels wrong for someone as good as AJ to be sort of shafted. He was fine with the strap, though I guess in a way he was running out of guys to fight
>>
>>2552806
Why on earth would you put Nakamura in to lose his first match
>>
>>2552693
But Brock has the reincarnation of the WHC except its the whole universe now, not just the world.
>>
>>2552977
AJ only feuded with Dean and Cena his while reign what are you talking about. Could've kept the belt on him, had him face Orton at WM, have the Super Star Shake Up shit and then he's got a line of people like Zayn, Owens, Nakamura to mix with.
>>
>>2552989
so Dolph can do something fucked up that costs Nakamura the match while making him still look strong and also escalating the feud?...its wwe booking 101
>>
>>2552385
>Ziggler is in the match but Nakameme isn't
Why not remove Mojo and Jinder and replace them with him and Corbin? Seriously, if Randy is going to stay face, Corbin makes the most sense for his next rival.
>>
BASED Jinder gonna main event and be the top HEEL Smack needs
>>
>>2553111
He hasn't had a single match. It wouldn't do him much good for his first match to be one where he's screwed by heel Ziggler with an attack. Plus a multiman match doesn't really give him much chance to show his shit
>>
>>2553087
He faced Orton on Smackdown. He went through Corbin, Ambrose, Cena and a few others didn't he? If you count EC he went through 5 other top guys too.
I think AJ is face now so that rules out Zayn and Nakamura. He's feuding with Owens atm.
>>
>that hairline on braun

JUST
>>
>>2553152
>shitwater drinking pajeets
>champions

Ya didn't learn from Khali did you Pudoo?
>>
BIG PAPA POO GETTIN DAT PUSH

SMARKEKS ON TOP ROPE SUICIDA WATCH !!
>>
>New people in the title scene is bad

Typical RAWtist.
>>
>>2552385
It's obviously going to be Luke Harper.
>>
I think one of them gets kayfaybe injured and Corbin is the replacement. He's the only one who makes sense.
>>
>>2552565

Killing it because RAW IS THE A SHOW DAMMIT.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 288x499px
>>2552385
Probably not a ppv match desu, most likely a tv main event to push one of these guys a little to make them more credible in an eventual is title feud in a few months.

>yfw Jinder wins
>>
I'd rather have any of these guys as champ than Blandy.

I hope it's Luke, desu.
>>
>>2552460
I think it will be luke,its the only thing that makes sense right now,i like that his EC match with orton was great and he gets a reaction from the crowd good enough for the push(also involved on the whole story with orton)
>>
>>2553690
Why aren't nak or dillinger involved? Not even a huge fan of either but they need it right?
>>
make ziggler win and have him lose to nakamura next week then make it a 3 way gg
>>
Sami wins so he can participate in Randy's (overdue) heel turn. Harper feuds with Corbin. Ziggler already has a program with Swagsuke lined up. Mojo and Jinder end up feuding with each other.

Rowan... gets hit by rocks and dies?
>>
BASED JINDER GOING TO WIN SOME GOLD
>>
>>2553813
Big Poppa Poo reaching for the brass ring
>>
>>2553812
This + AJ is eventually winning both belts.
>>
Sami or Harper is winning. Hopefully the latter.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.