[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Booker buries PC babies! "Bullying ends when you graduate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: kingbookthrone_display_image.jpg (35KB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
kingbookthrone_display_image.jpg
35KB, 350x270px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh2UqZ1bjDI

MUST LISTEN

"Booker T discussed the JBL and Mauro Ranallo situation on his “Heated Conversations” radio show. He backed up JBL and said that bullying essentially ends when you get your high school diploma. Booker talked about bullying in the business and said that if someone like Brian Pillman, for example, bullied him then he would beat the hell out of them if he wanted to.

Booker is saying that if you are a grown man and you are being bullied then you need to find a way to handle it yourself.
>>
Based as fuck. JBL is an asshole sure but Mauro is a pussy for not standing up to him. Even Joey Styles could knock JBL out. Most guys who talk alot of shit are pushovers, if Mauro had a spine he could have taken him.
>>
>>2550656
Booker is a violent criminal. Who cares what he thinks?
>>
>>2550667
racist
>>
Mauro is a tiny piece of shit that hasn't been in the wrestling business for years. Comparing him vs JBL to Booker vs Pillman is fucking stupid
>>
File: jblbooker.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
jblbooker.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
cringe
>>
Rest of Chris Benoit fight story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noe0IxzbOMg
>>
>>2550668
This piece of shit robbed someone at gunpoint.
>>
>>2550671
You just know
>>
>>2550692
Wasn't it the same place he worked at though?
>>
>>2550668
He's literally a criminal, he served time in prison after he tried to rob a Wendy's
>>
>>2550671
D..d..did they??
>>
>>2550692
>>2550696
>nigs gonna nig
/pol/ is always right
>>
>>2550696
And said that his former life he knows what bullying is. I think he has an idea what he is talking about.

Also Batista tried some shit with Book and got his ass kicked.
>>
>>2550702
Oh my god please fucking LEAVE YA DWEEB!
>>
The only thing worse than a grown man who still bullies is a grown man who still gets bullied.
>>
>>2550656
Tumblr subversive homo squad pls go
>>
Is it surprising that someone who still works for WWE will defend JBL
>>
File: IMG_2804.jpg (77KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2804.jpg
77KB, 612x574px
>>2550656
This is a stupid situation.
On one hand, you have jbl, who is likely borderline-sociopath, but easy enough to deal with if you have any kind of nerve, and on the other hand, you have Mauro, who has bi-polar disorder.
Its a crap shoot.
Yeah, jbls a dick for picking on people, especially one with bipolar, but on the other hand, Mauro should have known what he got himself into, getting into the wrestling business.
Jbl's behavior has been known for awhile at this point, so I dont know what Mauro was expecting. Its turned into a complete shit show at this point, so at least it's entertaining to watch how it all plays out.
>>
How can Americucks ever get bullied? Just a buy a gun from the Kwik-e-mart and point it in JBL's face next time he talks shit.
>>
>>2550656
Based Booker is a real man.
>>
>>2550656
Ok Booker, now what if you were the size of Ellsworth, and Brock Lesnar was bullying you? What a stupid nigger.
>>
>>2550737
fuck off manlet nigger

4chan = pol
>>
GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKAbYQxNoZ0
>>
>>2551087
That's nice. How's high school?
>>
>>2551387
nice try faggot, I might be your father
>>
>>2550995
Thats an exteme case of hyperbole. but didnt jericho stand up to brock after Orton got his head smashed open? Mauro gave up his dream job because jbl said something mean to him on Twitter. Mauro is a goof
>>
I just want JBL to get fired or something so we can have not as shitty commentary on smackdown.
>>
>>2551449
18+
>>
>>2552106
mauro's recent statements on commentary imply that there was more than just jbl going on. seemed like he was pretty dissatisfied as a whole, and jbl was just a symptom of the overall problem. also people like meltzer have reported that vince would stand behind jbl no matter what since they're good buddies, so mauro had no recourse. he obviously would get shithoused by jbl in a fight, he can't complain to his boss because he doesn't care, and any public stunt to humiliate jbl would probably get him fired. the reason corporate bullying is so aggressively litigated when it reaches a boiling point is because the people on the receiving end literally just have to sit there and take it day after day.
>>
>>2550671
rofl
>>
File: tmp_13764-bookertmug-696311731.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13764-bookertmug-696311731.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
>>2550668
>>
>>2550737
Nigger on suicide watch. HHH was right to bury this fucking criminal
>>
>>2554229

>hulkhoganisaniggahface.jpg
>>
File: 1484736508182.png (690KB, 920x516px) Image search: [Google]
1484736508182.png
690KB, 920x516px
>>2550737
>Oh my god please fucking LEAVE YA DWEEB!

have you see this video of Stone Cold askign Paul Heyman about jewish monopolies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_p2GfwXzck
>>
Wow, bullying ends when you graduate high school? What an intelligent sentiment. Every company on earth will be glad to know they can cut their entire HR departments loose, because bullying ends when you graduate high school.
>>
>>2554287
Heyman's level of not giving a shit is always pretty refreshing.
>>
>>2554288
HR departments are really just a waste of space and money if you reach a certain age and still can't stand up for yourself then you don't deserve to work among others
>>
>>2550755
>I dont know what Mauro was expecting
A professional environment?
I mean, doing even a little research would show the WWE is not that at all, even a tiny bit, so it kinda is his fault in the end.
>>
>>2550678
why the fuck doesnt booker t speak that clearly when he does commentary
>>
Thank you based booker.

Just when you thought this man could be any more qualified to be /ourguy/
>>
File: jibble.jpg (65KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
jibble.jpg
65KB, 640x360px
>>2554732
BECAUSE IT'S MORE FUN TO DO COMMENTARY WHEN YOUR DRUNK MAGGLE!
>>
>>2554288
>this guy is bullying me waaah
>>
>>2554740
AH LOVE IT!
>>
>>2554750
BRILLIANT !
>>
Who'd have thought that fake fighters would be sociopaths compared to trained killers.
>>
>>2550667
MVP was worse. Assault,kidnapping,etc. Sent up for five years. Became a Muslin and has a Malcolm X tattoo on his chest.
>>
>>2555104
>Hassan Hamin Assad (born Alvin Antonio Burke Jr.)
Really makes you think
>>
>>2554337
Mauro started in All Star Wrestling in Vancouver as a heel manager. He also did commentary for Stampede.
>>
>says the faggot who was bullied into irrelevancy by Triple H
kekekek
>>
File: hhp pav.jpg (14KB, 294x400px) Image search: [Google]
hhp pav.jpg
14KB, 294x400px
Am I the only one who was not a fan of Manuro?
I'm not a fan of his over the top radio voice. He reminds me of Vince 2.0. Is he good because, he's a great announcer, or because he sits next to 2 fucking duds? Good riddance. Only thing Fed fuck'd up was hiring the wrong brother from Harlem Heat. Stevie Ray is fucking goat tier.
>>
>>2550656
Problem is, you do handle it yourself, you will probably be out of a job.

See dorito
>>
>>2556635
umm??
>>
>>2550656
>Defending JBL

The guys a shithead. Case closed.
>>
>>2557509
Im a fan of him calling MMA, boxing and NJPW. His WWE run was pretty bad. Also I used to have that computer.
>>
>>2554288
HR is a waste of money.
>>
>>2550656
>bullying essentially ends when you get your high school diploma

didn't get my diploma lmao
book btfo
>>
>>2557509
No one likes him, the people that are on "his side" now are like that only because they themselves got bullied, or don't like JBL, but no one gives a fuck about him.

Also, Booker T is right, you gotta stand for yourself at least, if you can't do even that much you deserve whatever is coming at you.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.