[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think he hates Nakamura?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Hideo_Itami_bio[1].png (849KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Hideo_Itami_bio[1].png
849KB, 900x506px
Do you think he hates Nakamura?
>>
>>2550585
Tajiri ?
>>
>do you think Nakamura hates himself

Funny question OP
>>
>>2550585
Funaki?
>>
I remember reading that there was a beef between those two even before either of them went to WWE. Don't remember where I read it, though, so it might have been someone making shit up.

Anyways, he probably resents him a bit.
>>
>>2550585
He might be bitter , cause he did not show much yet but Naka is one of the few who has not steal his moves .

>>2550595
Thats funny , I remember reading the exact opposite , they were good friends then they split apart when Nakamura joined NJPW or something .
>>
I don't think Jackie Chan knows who Nakamura is.
>>
>>2550585
It doesn't really matter now that he has to retire after doing so many stupid headbutts
>>
He's too busy making Death Stranding than wording about naka
>>
>tfw always liked Hideo more than Finn
>tfw the GTS tease at R-Evolution is my favorite NXT moment

the wrong man was injured, it's not fair
>>
He hates Nakamura because he had to change his name to Hideo and learn English and Nakamura didn't LOL
>>
>>2550655
Now they're both injured, anon
>>
>>2550677
Hideo's fine now
>>
>>2550681
Hideo is made of fucking glass like Finn, make him wrestle a little and he'll get sent to the hospital.
>>
>>2550758
Hideo got thrown on his neck by some fuckwit green guy in NXT, I don't know if it's a glass thing, especially considering how Japanese wrestlers are. Check out this week's NXT to see what Itami is up to
>>
>>2550585
He was good in Rush Hour.
>>
>>2550655
to think Finn's position at Beast in the East should've been given to Hideo

Hurts
>>
It's pathetic that all it takes for Nakamura to get over with a majority of retards is to meme it up with his entrance. KENTA has always been the vastly superior wrestler. It's not even the case that Nakameme has better mic skills or anything, literally just prancing around like a faggot has gotten him so over with the millennials.
>>
File: gtskenta.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
gtskenta.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>
>>2554248
sure but Nakameme didn't get injured
>>
Wait, when did Jimmy Wang Yang drop the cowboy gimmick?
>>
>>2550585

Taka Michinoku is still wrestling?
>>
>>2554444
>he doesn't know
>>
>>2550585
At least his English is probably great now
>>
>>2554248
Maybe if he wasn't made of glass he'd get over
>>
>>2554954
>it's Hideo's fault a roided-up greenhorn spiked him on his neck
>>
I think there's gotta be a little resentment. KENTA was brought over to much hype and acclaim, was arguably much more accomplished at a younger age than Nakamura, and was meant to be the main part of NXT's expansion.

Too bad he's been on the shelf for nearly two years because of injuries and now his main roster debut has been pushed back probably indefinitely.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.