[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Bret Hart writing The Undertaker a letter when he left WWF in 1997:

> "I wrote 'Taker a letter when I left. I said, 'You have to be the voice of the dressing room and the leader now that I'm gone.' I always knew that I was the leader of the dressing room and looked after everything. If guys had a problem, they could come to me and I'd go to Vince and say, 'This guy has a problem, you should help him.' Then 'Taker stepped in and became that guy. A lot of times he had to straighten out guys like Shawn Michaels and stand up for the other wrestlers. Undertaker was always a force in the dressing room after me."

Undertaker's match with Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 33:

> "I liked his final moment. I enjoyed his last match, and I thought he gave his all. He'll forever be one of the best wrestling giants, and he is one of the guys I respected a lot.
>>
>>2550536
Cringe
>>
>>2550536
A fucking letter to the Undertaker. Another story where Bret looks like the biggest virgin mark in history.
>>
>puts over the undertaker by (not so) subtly putting himself over

jesus christ bret
>>
>>2550552
Hoe based is Bret?
>>
>>2550552
based shitman working the smarks into shoot a by being a mark for himself
>>
>>2550563
bret works himself often.
>>
Usually I'd find something like this 100% corny but considering the bullshit HBGay tried to pull just months after Bret left and how Taker had to tape his fists for him (not to mention how HBGay and Triple H tried to hold down The Rock and Bret had to step in), I can kinda understand why Bret was passionate about backstage shit like that

Still 95% cringe, though......and I'm actually a fan of his. A letter? Bruh, just call him and have a damn chat
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.