[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ditch the demon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

The leather jacket look is actually bad ass on him. Ditch the fucking cringe demon shit and just go with the jackey. The demon makes 0 sense as it is.
>>
>>2550433
I Unironically want to have Sex with him. And I'm straight
>>
I agree. Also, stop the "wah" motion.
>>
>>2550433
>ditch the gimmick that makes a lot of money
this is why you never take an opinion on /asp/ seriously
>>
>>2550433
what's he thinkin bout
>>
>>2550437
\o/
>>
>>2550439
He probably doesn't remember.
>>
>>2550433
His entire gimmick is based on Irish mythology. Balor was either a demon or a destructive god depending on the interpretation. It makes sense and it's fine for PPVs, as long as they don't turn it into an angle like they did with Seth "WHERE'S THE DEMON KING HUH" Rollins.
>>
He should ditch the getting inured constantly gimmick.
>>
>>2550433
The Demon is fine as long he only does it once a year or so, and if he cut the entrance time by half.
>>
>>2550433

The demon is the one that draw dimes from the children. I'm sure that Vince doesn't want to turn Roman heel because the isn't another solid draw for the kids after Cena leaves. So I support Demon Kang at full so BBD could finally advance in his career.
>>
When he comes back from his injury AGAIN, WWE needs to turn this faggot heel, reunite him with Gallows and Anderson then sign BASED BIG UNDERBOSS to just personally carry Devitt to the ring on his shoulders.

I became a mark for Devitt and the original Bullet Club first time I watched NJPW, which was in 2013.

Devitt was a manlet twink then, but at least he was bad ass NJPW with his henchmen surrounding him. Which made him look cool and "believable".

Now with him being face, by himself and watered down in WWE he's just another Vanilla Midget.
>>
>>2550453
I understand why they did that that way, they needed to get the concept over.

From now on, they need to either
1) Just have it be what it is: War paint he brings out for big matches when he brings his absolute A-Game. You don't need to mention it in promos or angles at all, just have him do it.
2) If you are gonna do an angle with it, for fuck's sake, have him wrestle differently between the two forms. Don't call all this attention to it and then do all the same shit.
>>
Yes, ditch what got him over in the first place

Great idea
>>
>>2550439
>I wish I was at home playing with my legos
>>
>>2550433
without demon he is just twink boy
>>
Yeah they should ditch Finn Balor from the roster
>>
When he was doing different paint every time it was cool but now it's the same shit all the time and the leather belts wig is fucking retarded
>>
>>2550435
Go back
>>
File: 1471538060281.png (21KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1471538060281.png
21KB, 184x184px
>>2550621
thats the best gimmick though
>>
The thing is , Finn's paintjobs in NJPW was just a thing to look different , nothing more , WWE tries to turn this into LE SPOOPY Stuff , something that clearly doesnt suit Balor .
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.