[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this guys problem /asp/? I have been listening to clips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Jim Cornette.jpg (3KB, 165x110px) Image search: [Google]
Jim Cornette.jpg
3KB, 165x110px
What is this guys problem /asp/?

I have been listening to clips of his podcast lately and he seems really out of touch with reality and takes the business way to seriously.

He spent a good 20 minutes saying Kenny Omega should be banned from ever wrestling because he had a joke match against a 9-year old.
>>
>>2547692
He's trying to save the business from the smark-shit rut it's been in for the last 15 years. His political opinions are roasted ass though.
>>
>>2547692
Ya just got worked into a shoot
>>
>>2547692
About time somebody btfo of Kenny Omeme for wrestling a loli.
>>
You pretty much nailed it in the head in your OP already. He's old fashioned to an extreme degree and wrestling would be 100% more boring and realistic if he had shit his way.
>>
There is no problem. Corny is always right.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Today, I'll remind them

>This is what Cornette thought would be the best Wrestlemania to conclude the WWE VS WCW storyline.
>>
It's thoughts are a little outdated and he's passionate about the sport to the point he seems like a massive dick

With that being said he made a career out of what he loves and is still relevant when it comes to a lot of topics. What the shit have you done with your life
>>
>>2547737
what's your point
>>
>>2547692
He is always right. He is trying to save a dead industry too.
>>
He has a classic view on wrestling.

Best shooter around by miles though
>>
>>2547737
Rock vs Sting would of been based af
>>
>>2547692
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE FUCKIN MARK? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF MY FUCKIN CLASS IN MID-SOUTH WRESTLING, I'VE DRAWN FUCKIN DIMES IN NUMEROUS TERRITORIES AND I'VE SPAT IN ED FERRARA'S FACE 300 FUCKIN TIMES FOR MOCKIN JR AND WRITIN FUCKIN DUCKMAN. I'M TRAINED IN GETTIN HEAT AND I'M THE TOP FUCKIN PROMO IN THIS BUSINESS. YOU'RE FUCKIN NOTHIN TO ME BUT ANOTHER HARDCORE WRESTLIN SUBHUMAN FUCKIN MARK.I WILL FUCKIN BURY YOU WITH A VERBAL TIRADE THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN ON KAYFABE COMMENTARIES, MARK MY FUCKIN WORDS.
*COUGH*
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH EXPOSIN THIS BUSINESS WITH YOUR LITTLE DIRTSHEET? THINK THE FUCK AGAIN, YOU JOCKSNIFFIN MARK.AS WE SPEAK, I'M CALLIN THE ROCK & ROLL EXPRESS AND DANNY DAVIS SO YOU BETTER START MAKIN PEACE WITH YOUR FAKE ASS FUCKIN GOD. YOU'RE FUCKIN DEAD, SHITSTAIN. I CAN BE ANYWHERE IN A FEW DAYS BECAUSE I HATE FUCKIN FLYIN AND I CAN BURY YOU WITH OVER 700 VARIATIONS OF THE WORDS FUCK, SHIT, CUNT AND DICK AND THATS JUST WITH A LIVE MIC.NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN SHOOTIN, I HAVE THE ENTIRE TAPE COLLECTION OF MID-ATLANTIC AT MY FUCKIN CASTLE AND I WILL USE IT TO WIPE YOUR "SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT" THE FUCK OUT. IF ONLY YOU KNEW THE DAMAGE YOU DID TO THIS BUSINESS WITH YOUR LITTLE FUCKIN STUNT WITH YOUR BUTTBUDDIES, MAYBE YOU WOULDA STAYED IN THE BACK AND HIT THE FUCKIN SHOWERS. BUT YA COULDN'T, BECAUSE YOU'RE HOPPED UP ON FUCKIN PILLS AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA GET FUCKIN SENT BACK TO DEVELOPMENTAL, YOU FUCKIN MARK. I WILL PISS SPRITE ON YOU AND WHIP YOUR FUCKIN ASS LIKE A DAIRY QUEEN EMPLOYEE.

THANK YOU, FUCK YOU, BYE.
>>
>>2547737
I laughed at Taker/Funk at first, but with enough weapons that actually could have been a fun match.
>>
>>2547700
>>2547734
>>2547753
Reminder that his booking tenure in ROH was bad it made crowds pelt rings with garbage
>>
>>2547731
Wrestling fans would still like it.
>>
File: Cornette.jpg (99KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cornette.jpg
99KB, 640x480px
I like Cornette, but he's become way too bitter lately. Probably has to do with Trump winning the election.
>>
>>2548716
ROH fans didn't
>>
It's a work
>>
>>2547737

>This card isn't that bad.
>>
>>2548992
I never watched RoH but as I hear it Corny hardly got to fashion it into the old territory-days federation he'd have chosen.
>>
>>2547737
That is 100x better than the actual Invasion storyline.
>>
>>2547737
lol even vince russo's ideas were better than that
>>
>>2549022
Beaver Cleavage.
>>
>>2547737
Pretty good apart from Austin vs Foley and Hogan vs Dusty

Also

>not having Jericho turn heel and join WCW

shiggy diggy quack quack
>>
>>2548992
>fans of indy manlet flippy shit and fatasses like Samoa Joe didn't like something

Must have been great
>>
>>2549018
>as I hear it

From Cornette?

>>2549042
By all means go watch those "epic" Davey Richards vs. Eddie Edwards contests he booked.
>>
he'd be great as a talent but his booking ideas are outdated
>>
well god damn fuck you damn
>>
>>2548966
It's the main reason people even listen to him. No one wants to hear him calmly and rationally critique stuff. He's said it before himself, people want him to be over the top and acerbic, so that's what he does.
>>
>>2549042
Corny is a massive Samoa Joe mark.
>>
>>2548647
kek
>>
>>2548647

pretty good, senpai
>>
>>2548706
Explain in detail all the garbage that he did
>>
>>2554087
Told the crowds "no, you don't want this red-hot Steen vs. Generico blood feud, you want Davey Richards vs. Eddie Edwards in a RESPECT double-babyface program". Also pushed Roderick Strong hard when he was at his blandest and honestly not that special in-ring either.

Depushed ROH crowd favorites like Colt Cabana and the Super Smash Brothers to push a washed-up Haas & Benjamin and fucking Mikey from The Spirit Squad.

Politicked Kenny King out of the company and into TNA while he was still Tag Team Champion.

Brought in the fucking Headbangers and pushed them as legit threats. In 2012.

Actually used the "chloroform rag" knockout finish non-ironically.

But none of this was Jim's fault. Especially not it failing. ;^)
>>
>>2547737
cuck foley main event lol
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.