[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okada will be the next big Jap in WWE, mark my words

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: goatdrwa.jpg (136KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
goatdrwa.jpg
136KB, 500x333px
Okada will be the next big Jap in WWE, mark my words
>>
They're gonna have a hard time taking him out of New Japan, but the mad men might actually try to make a legitimate try at it. He's getting paid over two million per year and has the next three years guaranteed.
>>
>>2547395
Not only that, he always goes on and on about how he loves New Japan and wants to make New Japan bigger than it's ever been. I think he wants it to truly become a global promotion and frankly he's a good enough top guy to do it.

WWE would have to seriously break the bank to get him, I'm talking like $5m or more.
>>
>>2547391
Samoa joes young boy in TNA
>>
>>2547412
Yeah, but it's impossible to tell if he's being honest with that or not. He might just be working us, or even if he isn't, he might change his mind.

I could see WWE snagging him at 3 mil.
>>
>>2547386
Nah, NJPW will never let him go. They would be absolutely fucked without him.
>>
Nah, Kidani will make him partner when they go public.
>>
>>2547425

Only Cena and Brock make that type of money. Vince is racist and will never pay someone not white so much.
>>
Why would Okada leave when he's the ace of New Japan?

You don't get to that kinda position just to abdicate it at 29 years old to move to a different country, learn a new language (does he know English) and not be treated or protected as well as you were in Japan.

I mean, maybe they'll get another Nakamura situation where they grab him in 5-7 years? But not right now.

Anyway,
>Okada will be the next big Jap in WWE, mark my words
The actual right answer here is Hojo.
>>
>>2547537

They'll hype him up to be Sports Entertainment's hottest free agent.
>>
>>2547425
3 mil isn't that much more than the 2.2 he's making now when you consider he'd have to pay for travel, healthcare etc and set up an entirely new life. New Japan will probably offer him at least $3m just to keep him when his current deal is up.
>>
Okada makes more money than 99% of the WWE roster, works less shows and travels far less distances.
>>
File: download.jpg (153KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
153KB, 500x333px
we all know Big Books Yano is the next crossover star
>>
Doubt it, losing GOATkada would be so much worse for NJPW than losing Nakamura
>>
>>2547615
What's worse, losing Okada or Naito.
>>
>>2547644
Okada, duh. Naito is basically just a bigger Nakamura, but Okada is THE guy. Losing him would be a horrific blow.
>>
>>2547647
>Naito is basically just a bigger Nakamura
The opposite. Naito is a Nakamura wannabe that is 0.5 times as good. He's there to substitute the gigantic void Nakamura left when he went to WWE.
>>
>>2547386
Nope, he has no charisma and will not draw in the us.
Maybe Vince will buy him to fuck njpw or if he thinks he can draw in asia.
>>
>>2547644
What about Naito or Shibata?
>>
>>2547657
I thought it has since been said that Naito is already a bigger draw than Shinsuke?
>>
>>2547386
Remember when KENTA was the next big Jap in WWE? Then he kept getting injured every 5 minutes.
>>
>>2547644
That's like asking which hand would be worse to lose, your big show drawer or your big merch mover?

>>2547664
Cheater would flop in the E where you need more than a one dimensional style to get over.

>>2547657
>>2547666
Naito is 10x the draw Nak ever was
>>
File: fact.png (166KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
fact.png
166KB, 420x420px
>>2547702
>Naito is 10x the draw Nak ever was
>>
I didn't know ricegum wrestled?
>>
>>2547682
Wasn't his fault he got injured by a rookie.
>>
>>2547719
Cringe.
>>
>>2547710
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerwon/status/832882672233959424?lang=en

also add to the fact LIJ merch is always top seller online and at shows, something Nak never reached
>>
>>2547537
He knows English well enough to follow a conversation and reply with basic answers.

>>2547596
would mark hard

>>2547517
>The Rock
>>
>>2547386
No. Unlike Nakamura he already has experience in the US and was treated like garbage in TNA. I don't see him being interested in making $6.43/year in NXT and I don't see NJPW wanting to let him go.
>>
>>2548680
Nakamura wrestled a few ROH tours before coming to NXT
>>
>>2548680

>Considering TNA to be a valuable US experience

lol

TNA treats everyone like shit
>>
Okada is legit one of the best wrestlers in the world right now, but he doesn't have the look or charisma that would translate well to a casual western audience like WWE. Shinsuke Nakamura has that sports entertainment star quality that fits perfectly in WWE. His only drawbacks are that he's getting older and has a strong accent.
>>
>>2549383
>Okada doesn't have the look or charisma

He's taller and in better shape than Nakamura
>>
>>2547386
Everyone say the same thing about Omega, but here we are

I don't understand why WWE and New Japan don't work together.
Well, I understand even less why New Japan works with TNA of all fucking places
>>
>>2549412
New Japan dropped TNA years and years ago.
>>
Would the WWE entertain the idea of special NJPW spots like WCW did years ago?

It would be neat to see Okada come out in the rumble and do well, even if it's only for the night.
>>
If he was smart(he is) then he wouldnt leave NJPW and go to another us promotion that might treat him like a joke again(tna)
>>
>>2547428
Don't think Okada even wants to go.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.