[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You see, bro...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1454128167russo_1.jpg (30KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
1454128167russo_1.jpg
30KB, 400x286px
You see, bro...
>>
I miss wcw before russo
>>
As fucking horrible as a lot of Russo's shite was it was memorable and entertaining in a car crash sort of way. When Nash had the book in 99, Sullivan in early 2000,and i believe Terry Taylor from late 2000 to WCW shutting its doors, the show was strait up BORING, during those three timelines it was sort of a proto version of modern WWE...just as bland and generic as can be. Russo at least tried to create characters and give everyone something to do. 2001 WCW in particular is horrible despite lots of iwc claims of it slowly getting better again...it wasn't....and I'm a WCW mark.
>>
File: wwe-vacate-mcmahon.jpg (36KB, 620x469px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-vacate-mcmahon.jpg
36KB, 620x469px
Yet no one remembers vinny mac did this exact same shit.
>>
AND HERES THE THING
>>
russo literally saved wcw

of course it wasnt as good as prime wcw, but it was still a billion times better than the shit that came before it. russo is based
>>
>>2547284

Its ok when Vince does it though
>>
>>2547258
This.
>>
>>2547172
>killed wcw
>killed TNA
was next for him bros?
>>
>>2547297
>being THIS stupid.
>>
File: Cnv8hk0VYAEyVtS.jpg (144KB, 803x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cnv8hk0VYAEyVtS.jpg
144KB, 803x1200px
Russos SEX stable in TNA was beyond BASED. IDC what anyone says Russo at the very least has a basic understanding of how to put on an actual proper entertaining wrestling show and must watch TV.

If ya actually listen to his podcost ignoring the size matters stuff he comes with a lot of sound logic and critques on the current product, the dude really knows about the subtles and nuances that should go into a wrestling match and reguarly exposes how terribly booked the matches are. I would definitely prefer a Vinny Ru booked WWE show over the mindless monkeys doing it rn.
>>
>>2547297
>he killed 2 sinking ships
what about when he saved the wwf and got them record high ratings?
>>
>>2547258
I still think Kevin Nash is a worse booker than Russo for the reasons you mentioned. WCW got incredibly boring when he got the control around HH 98. Sullivan said the book went to Taylor for a month or two before they gave it to Russo in 99, I don't know who was the captain in the last months.
>>
>>2547258
Eh, I disagree about it not getting better in 2001. I'm a WCW mark myself, and I've been watching stuff from that time period and I have legitimately, unironically enjoyed it. I think Greed was significantly better than any other PPV from 2000 too. I do agree that Kevin Nash was an incredibly shit booker and that Russo was better, yes. I'll give Russo one thing, people STILL talk about The Millionaire's Club vs The New Blood. Maybe it wouldn't be so mocked if he hadn't out the belt on fucking Arquette. But..as weird as it sounds, I don't think the F.U.N.B. Hulk Hogan was as bad as people try to make out. It was pretty cool to see Hogan wrestling hardcore matches and doing backstage brawling and what not.

Oh, but man. I was watching one Nitro and they accidentally panned to the other side of the arena and it was completely empty. I believe it was...the one shortly before Greed. Sad to say the least.
>>
>>2547284
But Vinnie Mac has Mic skills. Vince Russo is a fuckin' bafoon.
>>
File: ChillinRusso.png (125KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
ChillinRusso.png
125KB, 300x266px
http://deadspin.com/vince-russo-one-of-pro-wrestlings-biggest-bullshit-art-1794338204

Thoughts?
>>
>>2547172
100% gay man in denial
>>
>>2547284
Vince is a legit boss though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.