[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /asp/, what makes BBD so fucking based?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2702.jpg (81KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2702.jpg
81KB, 1200x675px
Tell me /asp/, what makes BBD so fucking based?
>>
Super model looks
>>
Looks and smug aura
>>
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Got a 70 year old man to make him the face of his multi million dollar corporation, despite negative crowd reactions and tanking ratings.
>>
>>2546450
To be contrarian and pleddit tier
>I luv roman rins because peopel hate him xDDDD
very pathetic
>>
Works the smarks
>>
He turned Vinny Mac into a money mark
>>
>>2546484
Wtf I love reddIt now
>>
>>2546491

They'll also blow Omega at a moments notice, so that's something to think about.
>>
>>2546450
Certainly not by being over...
>>
>>2546484
Except it's the other way around, junior, smarks hate him for his popularity, and wwe drones are now starting to boo him as well, since these are the only two groups left that go to WWE events, marks and anti-marks have left the building years ago.

Also they pay to just boo him so he works them into a shoot.
>>
>>2546450
He can give Vince a mad bj
>>
>>2546622
>smarks hate him for his popularity

kek is this the latest delusional narrative?
>>
>>2546649
You know that this is the reason deep in your heart. On the outside you scream about him sucking at being wrestler, but you know he will be far more successful in the next years than your recently signed indie manlets, soon to be future endevoured combined.

What the hell am I even doing with my life... Trying to make a smark understand the basics of his psychology, pro wrestling business and how things work IRL, outside of his faggy anime. It would be easier to explain a deaf person how music sounds like.
>>
>>2546450

Being a failed baby face is now considered based?

I would class that as a complete and utter fucking failure myself.

Spamming the same moves also doesn't equate to being based either I would call that being green as shit.

So tell me what's based about Roman?
>>
>>2546662
Oh hey aren't you that guy who got BTFO yesterday after going on a massive tirade about black people?

>biggest main event flop since Diesel
>"more successful than"

I didn't even like him when he was freshly removed from a Tag Title reign that Seth carried him in.
>>
>>2546686
Pretty sure I'm whiter than you edgekid.

>vince is an idiot who pays him millions

Why not? Still keeps Orton on his payroll.
>>
File: 1491196266052.gif (4MB, 444x231px) Image search: [Google]
1491196266052.gif
4MB, 444x231px
>>
>>2546723
Jesus Christ
>>
>>2546725
Styles is more over and a bigger draw than Ortonnetty ever was.

Punk & Bryan also were, too.

>it's a "/wwe/ babby has a complex about wrestlers that dared work elsewhere beforehand" episode
>>
>>2546450
Fuck off Pajeet
>>
The fact that he makes grown ass men cry and legitimately seeth over a scripted television show aimed at children is hilarious
>>
>>2546450
he has IT

t. dusty rhodes
>>
>>2546723

BBD

So big he can't lift Taker.
>>
>>2546723
BBD carrying the deadwood that is Botchertaker to a 4 star match and working the smarks all at once
>>
If you built a Sex Warrior from the ground up, he would look like Roman Reigns.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.